• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Man, what I would give to see an Oracle-inspired stage in Smash. Can you imagine playing in Lynna Village in the past, and then BAM being transported to the future and seeing the imposing, completed Ambi's Tower suddenly appear in the background? Or being in a forest in Holodrum and watching the seasons change over and over like the Kalos Pokemon League stage? All in glorious HD?

Man, I just wish Nintendo acknowledged those games again. They're two of my all-time favorites, so much untapped potential in those two stories...

View attachment 323084
Agreed. Plus, Capcom worked on those two games as well, so maybe Nintendo and Capcom could team up again to remake the Oracle games in the artstyle of Mega Man 11 or the three PlayStation Mega Man X games.

Cyberfire

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 323200
R.O.B.'s series is the only series with a playable character that doesn't have a stage in any Smash game.

...Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry in a corner.
Yeah it's especially weird because Gyromite could make for a fun stage! I'd certainly take that over Mario Bros, Balloon Fight or Wrecking Crew...

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Was speculating on Twitter about sega being the final spot and why I think a sega rep might happen and of course it’s full of toxic people😞😞. God I hate that platform.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I love this idea.

I feel like this stage would be what Mario Galaxy should have been.

No...Not the Beyblade level! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Actually it would at least be fun to see how they'd implement it, even if it's a train wreck.

I was also considering Lightning, and Phantom Road for how cool they looked, and Green Plant for its unique take on a grassy area. I normally don't like the look of desert areas (and the Sand Ocean stage in SSF2 is really boring), but at a glance Sand Ocean did look kind of cool. What sold me was the very early 2000's arcade style sand snake that "bites you" as you enter the tunnel.
I like the temple area of Sand Ocean and those airships at the start

and the music is a BANGER

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
Gotta be 100% honest, every single aspect of this way-too-long Fire Emblem debate has made me want to not even look at a Fire Emblem game for a long time. And I just started replaying Blazing Blade, too. Why do I come here again...?

Anyway!

On the topic of stages, if you could add a stage to every series with a character, what would it be?
  • Super Mario: Bowser's Castle
  • Donkey Kong: Sunset Shore
  • The Legend of Zelda: Temple of Time
  • Metroid: B.S.L. Research Station (Which sector? Um...Yes.)
  • Yoshi: King Bowser's Castle (The arena where you fight Baby Bowser)
  • Kirby: Castle Dedede
  • Star Fox: Uh...dunno
  • Pokémon: Galar Pokémon League (Yeah it would be the third Pokémon League stage, but the Dynamax Shenanigans could be really fun)
  • Earthbound: Devil's Machine
  • F-Zero: Sand Ocean Surface Slide
  • Ice Climber: Ice Climber
  • Fire Emblem: The Mila Tree
  • Game & Watch: Game & Watch Gallery
  • Kid Icarus: Underworld
  • WarioWare: Haunted Mansion (Ashley's place)
  • Metal Gear: Dunno
  • Sonic the Hedgehog: Press Garden Zone (I know there are tons of more iconic locations, but I don't know them that well and this zone speaks to me)
  • Pikmin: Submerged Castle
  • R.O.B.: Gyromite
  • Animal Crossing: Desert Island Escape
  • Mega Man: Boss Room
  • Wii Fit: Obstacle Course
  • PUNCH-OUT!!: I...don't think there is a location other than Boxing Ring.
  • Super Smash Bros.: Meta Crystal The diorama from the first game's intro
  • PAC-Man: Galaga
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: Miran Holodeck
  • Duck Hunt: Gumshoe
  • Street Fighter: Dunno
  • Final Fantasy VII: Dunno
  • Bayonetta: Dunno
  • Splatoon: Mahi Mahi Resort
  • Castlevania: Dunno
  • Persona 5: Dunno
  • Dragon Quest: Dunno
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Gobi Desert
  • Fatal Fury: Railroad
  • ARMS: Sky Arena
  • Minecraft: The Nether
  • Tekken: Infinite Asure
There are plenty of stages that I'd love to see, but there's only one that feels downright absent: Where is Bowser's Castle?

No, for real, that's one of the most iconic mainstays in Super Mario history. The Mario Kart franchise has proven that its versatile enough to mold into whatever your game needs it to be. It's eye-catching, littered with traps, surrounded by fire and lava...like, come on, imagine fighting on a stage that's an amalgamation of this:

e9a5741d04f9f718e67660cd309d62df.jpg

SM3DL-_Bowser's_Castle_Intro.png

Bowser's_Castle_(Mario_Kart_8).png

I know we got an admittedly cool version in the Paper Mario stage, but that almost makes me more upset because it's the only good part of a transforming stage. Imagine if it was a standalone stage instead, with more stage hazards or cameos.

There are already two versions of Peach's Castle, which is super deserving don't get me wrong, but the fact that there's no legit stage for Bowser or Koopalings to call home just irks me. Especially considering how much great boss music from the Super Mario franchise is in the game.

And if Sakurai wanted a tangible reference for whatever reason, Miyamoto was in the middle of helping Universal build this stunning beauty during Ultimate's development:

super-nintendo-world-exterior-night-18-800x533.jpg

There are a lot of glaring absences in terms of stage selection, but...yeah, to me, this is the absolute biggest snub.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So we're getting the last fighter at TGS... Maybe. I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding or something, so I'm approaching this tentatively until more people can review it.

EDIT: And seconds later, I get an answer.
Kids, the moral of this story is to do your own research first, post second

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
So we're getting the last fighter at TGS... Maybe. I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding or something, so I'm approaching this tentatively until more people can review it.
To be fair, that time window is relatively close to our usual Fall Direct - which is when most people speculate the final reveal will happen anyway.

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Isnt that the same guy that said that the last fighter was a triple character just to back away when he found out that he found nothing conclusive?

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of stages, if you could add a stage to every series with a character, what would it be?
  • Pokémon: Galar Pokémon League (Yeah it would be the third Pokémon League stage, but the Dynamax Shenanigans could be really fun)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog: Press Garden Zone (I know there are tons of more iconic locations, but I don't know them that well and this zone speaks to me)
Things to note:
  • No returning stages allowed. All of them have to be new ideas.
    • EDIT: I just realized I broke my own rule here with Meta Crystal since while it's never been a normally selectable stage, it does exist...oops.
  • You can skip series that you don't know well enough to answer.
  • A WarioWare stage can be substituted with a Wario Land stage even though Super Smash Bros. doesn't seem to want to recognize it.
  • The Robot series of games can all be used for R.O.B.'s stage.
  • A Mii related stage (Miitopia, Miitomo, Tomodachi Life, Wii Sports, Wii Play, etc.) can be substituted for a Super Smash Bros. stage.
  • A retro Namco arcade stage (Galaga and the like) can be used for a PAC-Man stage.
  • Any of the Light Gun series of games can count for a Duck Hunt stage.
  • If you hate the fact that it's just Final Fantasy VII, you can pick a stage from a different game in the series.
  • The same goes for Persona 5.
  • A King of Fighters stage will work for Fatal Fury as well.
Mario: Bowser's Castle
Donkey Kong: Gangplank Galleon
Zelda: Hyrule Castle Town
Metroid: Abandoned Ship
Yoshi: Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy
Kirby: City Trial
Star Fox: Corneria SNES
Pokemon: Phenac City
Mother: Devil Machine
F-Zero: Silence
Ice Climber: Bonus Stage
Fire Emblem: No Clue
Game And Watch: Zelda Game and Watch
Kid Icarus: Underworld NES
Wario: Wario Land VB
Metal Gear: Mother Base
Sonic: City Escape
Pikmin: Don't know
R.O.B.: Gyromite?
Animal Crossing: Don't know
Mega Man: Opening Stage (Mega Man X)
Wii Fit: Balance Board
Punch Out: New York City
Smash Bros.: Sakurai's House
Pac-Man: Don't know
Xenoblade: Primordia
Duck Hunt: Don't know
Street Fighter: Bonus Stage
Final Fantasy: The Blackjack
Bayonetta: The Gates of Hell
Splatoon: Underground Testing Facility
Castlevania: Inverted Castle
Persona: Mt. Iwato
Dragon Quest: Dragonlord's Castle
Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntilda's lair
Fatal Fury: West Albuquerque
Arms: NAME REDACTED
Minecraft: The End
Tekken: Don't know

Persona isn't just P5, it's listed as Persona in the music list unlike FF7 (I just used FF anyway)

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
After thinking about it, a retro styled Ice Climber stage would actually be really cool (provided they didn't try to replicate it exactly, that would cause too many problems). It would be another stage that uses the screen wrap mechanic, so you could go through the caves and come out on the other side of the screen, and it would also mean that you wouldn't be walled in on both sides.

You would also have floors that were destructible, but only from below. With enough velocity, you could break them by getting launched into them, so you wouldn't be unable to get K.O.'ed at the top either. Parts of the floor would have to become semi-solid platforms after they "broke" due to the other mechanic though.

It would be a vertical scrolling stage that goes through the same paces as the original game (the layout itself though would be taller than the original game so players aren't just bumping their heads all the time). You start on level 1 with levels 2 and 3 also onscreen (levels indicate height in Ice Climber). When half or more players reach the top level, the stage will pan up one level, likely K.O.'ing those that were on the bottom level. The stage will otherwise, not scroll vertically unless players take a while to trigger the effect, in which case the Polar Bear will spawn and trigger the effect shortly afterward. This allows players to go at their own pace for the most part. After players go beyond level 9, they will trigger a bonus segment. During the bonus segment, all platforms are non breakable semi-solid kind, and there is lots of food to collect. Players get 30 seconds to grab all the food they can, and catch the Condor, when they catch the Condor, or those 30 seconds pass, the stage will go black for a moment, and reset to level 1.

The exact terrain will be randomly generated, so the layout would be different every time, with harder variations appearing the longer you go on. Some things you can encounter on the stage are:
  • Levels 1-2 are grassy and 3-5 are rocky, but 6-9 and the bonus segments are icy, so you will slide on the terrain up there.
  • Topi (little yetti things in the west, and potentially seals in Japan) will walk out of the caves, run back inside when they reach a gap, and push a block of ice to close said gap. They do contact damage, and can be smacked away.
  • Nitpickers are little birds that come in from the sides and slowly chase down the nearest player. They also do contact damage, and are easily defeated.
  • Clouds are semi-solid platforms that come in from the left or right and float across the stage horizontally. They first appear in the bonus segment, but they will also start to appear as the terrain for a level, with a smaller variant appearing in harder difficulty levels.
  • Icicles will form in certain spots, and fall, damaging all players they fall on. They can even form on the underside of clouds. They do appear more frequently at higher difficulties, and will not appear on the first climb.
  • Walls sectioning off parts of the level they reside in will appear at higher difficulties. These cannot be broken, but Topi can move through them somehow. They do not appear on the first climb.
  • Terrain with lines running across it will appear at higher difficulties. They seem to act as conveyor belts, pushing you either left or right so long as you stand on it even though that makes no sense.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

If we gon talk about random people on Twitter making statements about the last fighter, here comes that SamusHunter again, this time with an actually definitive statement, claiming that Pokemon will NOT be the last fighter.

I know for FACT that there are people here who fly STRAIGHT OFF THE HANDLE and into Insano Land if not try to mini-mod whenever SamusHunter or other certain peoples are mentioned but HEY, it gives us something to talk about even if it is bull.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If we gon talk about random people on Twitter making statements about the last fighter, here comes that SamusHunter again, this time with an actually definitive statement, claiming that Pokemon will NOT be the last fighter.

I know for FACT that there are people here who fly STRAIGHT OFF THE HANDLE and into Insano Land if not try to mini-mod whenever SamusHunter or other certain peoples are mentioned but HEY, it gives us something to talk about even if it is bull.
They’re claiming they heard a list of possible candidates and honestly I can’t see a Pokémon being the last character either personally

they ALSO said this

At least we won’t have to wait till December for dlc to end

and also… advertising Splatoon 3 more after that… hmmm…

I’m not biased I swear

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Grima is the main villain of Fire Emblem Awakening.
Oh.

I now want to imagine the Fire Emblem dudes putting on Santa hats and yelling "IT'S GRIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and then punching Santa's leg off in their holiday joy hahahahaha and then Momey has "CALL DA POLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE"

KRIMA.png

I REALLY wish this Super Mario 64 song was in the game JUST so I could have it play on stages so I can just scream "IT'S KRIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and Smash people off stage hahahaha

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Things to note:
    • EDIT: I just realized I broke my own rule here with Meta Crystal since while it's never been a normally selectable stage, it does exist...oops.
  • A WarioWare stage can be substituted with a Wario Land stage even though Super Smash Bros. doesn't seem to want to recognize it.
  • A Mii related stage (Miitopia, Miitomo, Tomodachi Life, Wii Sports, Wii Play, etc.) can be substituted for a Super Smash Bros. stage.
  • A retro Namco arcade stage (Galaga and the like) can be used for a PAC-Man stage.
  • If you hate the fact that it's just Final Fantasy VII, you can pick a stage from a different game in the series.
Mario: Bowser's Castle. I wouldn't say no to a new Rainbow Road or Waluigi Pinball either
Zelda: Ganon's Tower
Metroid: Phendrana Drifts
Star Fox: Macbeth
Pokemon: Crown Tundra would be nice but I'd also like a new Poke Floats
Yoshi: I dunno, the Crafted World I guess
Kirby: An Epic Yarn stage or Castle Dedede
Donkey Kong: Flying Krock
F-Zero: Casino Palace
Mother: Mr Saturn Valley
Fire Emblem: Either the Tower of Guidance, Fates' Opera House or Altea/Macedon
Pikmin: Submerged Castle
Sonic: Eggmanland or Egg Fleet or the ARK
Metal Gear: Outer Heaven or Groznyj Grad
Kid Icarus: Underworld
Wario: Wario Land 4's Pyramid
Mega Man: Central Highway
Pac-Man: Pac-Village or Treewood Forest or Haunted Boardwalk
Xenoblade: Sword Valley or Eryth Sea
Street Fighter: Lair of Four Kings or Guile's Stage or Volcanic Rim
Final Fantasy: World of Ruin or Insomnia or The Navel
Bayonetta: Fimbulvetr
Castlevania: Chaotic Realm
Persona: Tartarus
Fatal Fury: Geese Tower
Minecraft: The End
Tekken: Infinite Azure

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
But God I know Samus Hunter’s credibility is sketchy at best but I HOPE the final presentation is in October. The sooner it’s done with the better and I just can’t see a “final” reveal at TGA y’know?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
But God I know Samus Hunter’s credibility is sketchy at best but I HOPE the final presentation is in October. The sooner it’s done with the better and I just can’t see a “final” reveal at TGA y’know?

I'm honestly expecting it during the fabled "Fall Direct"... that's when it is for me

Theguy123

Smash Lord
They’re claiming they heard a list of possible candidates and honestly I can’t see a Pokémon being the last character either personally

they ALSO said this

Hmmmm September/October. My first thoughts straight away are king boo due to October being the scary month.

If it’s Happening In a Nintendo direct then I’m putting my money on it being level 5 or king boo (not trying to be bias or anything)

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Things to note:
My picks:
:ultmario:: Bowser's Castle
:ultdk:: Homecoming Hijinks
:ultlink:: Temple of Time
:ultfox:: Dinosaur Planet
:ultkirby:: Access Ark
:ultpikachu:: Ultra Space
:ultsamus:: BSL Research Station
:ultyoshi:: Yarn Baby Bowser's Castle
:ultfalcon:: Casino Palace
:ultness:: ThunderTower
:ultmarth:: Mila Tree
:ultgnw:: Gallery
:ulticeclimbers:: Ice Climber
:ultolimar:: Wistful Wild
:ultwario:: Haunted Mansion
:ultpit::Temple Ruins
:ultsonic:: Casino Night Zone
:ultsnake:: Mother Base
:ultrob:: Gyromite
:ultvillager:: Main Street
:ultduckhunt:: Hogan's Alley
:ultwiifittrainer:: Obstacle Course
:ultpacman:: Rally X
:ultlittlemac:: City where Little Mac trains
:ultmegaman:: Central Highway
:ultshulk:: New Los Angeles
:ultryu:: Taiping Road
:ultcloud:: Cornelia
:ultbayonetta:: Vigrid
:ultmiifighters:: Miitopia
:ultinkling:: Octo Valley
:ultsimon:: Clocktower
:ultjoker:: Shido's Cruise Palace
:ulthero:: Kingdom of Tantegel
:ultbanjokazooie:: Isle of Hags
:ult_terry:: West Albuquerque, USA
:ultminmin: Ramen Bowl
:ultsteve:: The End
:ultkazuya:: Hidden Retreat

SNEKeater

Smash Master
A few locations I think would be very cool for a Smash stage

- Skytown (Metroid Prime 3)

- Grassland Groove (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)

- Toy Block Tower (Wario Land 4)

- Opening Stage (Mega Man X)

- NYC Stage (Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike)

- Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X)

- Rokovoj Bereg (Metal Gear Solid 3)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I meant September for the final presentation, but October’s fine too

I prefer august most but beggars can’t be choosers and September does mark the last quarter of this fiscal year iirc so makes sense to do a final reveal then

wait no that’d be Q3. But Q4 (December) is usually reserved for new releases cause holiday rush

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

Well I won't do ALL of them, but I'm gonna pick

:ultmario: Hazy Maze Cave as a travel/cruise type stage

:ultyoshi: Nep-Enut's Domain with the mud sloshing around as you run and land on it and a big water pit in the middle with tree platforms sticking out a big ol Nep-Enut ready to bounce out and eat people who don't get away fast enough

:ultvillager: Villager's House: It's literally the house from old school Animal Crossing, but it gets taller and more varied as the fight goes on/the house gets upgraded

:ultmiifighters: Warrior's Way: Based on the Streetpass game where your tower/castle gets taller and crazier, except here in Smash it's THREE towers (of each theme of tower) with all the themed Mii armies in the background. Take your stand upon the tower of your choice and defend it as it gets bigger and crazier and the Mii war goes on in the background

:ultsonic: Station Square: A travel type stage that goes around the areas of Station Square. The poolside with the ladies, in front of Casinopolis, the train station complete with train, etc... HOWEVER, much like Mushroomy Kingdom/Minecraft World before it, it can load in different ways! Either normal Station Square, or Flooded Station Square, which is more treacherous and has violent waters ready to whisk you away.

:ultlittlemac: Minor Circuit Ring: Kinda like the Boxing Ring, HOWEVER nowhere near as glitzy. No live audience, no big electronic board, not even stadium lighting. You've got a trashy lighting above the ring that you can NOT reach, making for a really dim boxing ring that gives off an underground fight type feel.

:ultyounglink: Kokiri Village: Just a nice cozy little traveling stage village. Teleport to different areas, like one with buildings for you to jump up on, a little bridge to run across on, trees with branches that stick out for you to run on, a little pool of water underneath one area, being taken off to the area with the Kokiri Sword and the rolling rocks, even ending on a straight, platformless area in front of the Great Deku Tree

:ultfalcon: Devil's Forest: Kinda like Suzaku Castle where it's really off-balance in a way. A big skull on a mountain is the MAIN area but it's off to the lefthand side while the F-ZERO road is on the righthand side. You don't want to get thrown off the skull and onto the road too often because the cars WILL come, but you can try to bait the other fighter over there.

:ultdk: Krem Quay: A swampy stage divided into two halves, a left side and a right side with a watery area in the middle. There's a giant overturned barrel type platform in the water, but some of the platforms on the water are temporary as the platforms are Krocheads. Green ones will just let you land on them and disappear after a while while the brown ones will spring you really high into the air. Use them to your advantage to escape opponents as you bound from one side of the screen to the other. Kloak will occasionally come in with his Three Stooges laugh and chuck barrels at people.

:ultolimar: Brawl Yard: Based on the Pikmin 2 Multiplayer stage, it's a flat walkoff stage with the giant overturned bucket in the middle. That's the only place where height and relative safety is since the ground level area to the left and right of the buckets are being fired upon by Decorated Cannon Beetles who observe from the background. You want to stay on the bucket as long as you can and knock the others off.

:ultpokemontrainerf: Sinnoh Route 225: A LONG walkoff stage with lots of variety! The Survival Area looms in the background, but in the stage proper, the landscape changes almost as much as an entire Pokemon game! From the right, there's a bridge that comes in from offscreen, and this leads to a big patch of long grass, the main feature of this stage. Fighters CAN INDEED hide in the long grass to fool/jump their opponents, but the grass will shuffle with movement. This eventually leads to another bridge that leads to a water pit in the middle of a rocky platform to the left of another long grass patch. Don't drown. Another bridge will lead to a grassy area with another long grass area and the left side of the screen is a BIG rock wall. Now... you can NOT KO to the left side of the screen due to this wall and no lower KOs either due to the floor. You must KO either upwards or to the right.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Pretty sure we'll get the fighter presentation in the same month as the reveal. According to Nate Drake on Resetera, we're getting an Indie direct in August.
1626633996389.png

It all points to September

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Imagine this actually backfires. :4pacman:
Beavis and Butt-head are coming to Smash Bros, just you wait! Nintendo signed a deal with MTV/Viacom. MTV will heavily promote Switch/Switch OLED/the Nintendo brand if only Nintendo puts Beavis and Butt-head (and Paramount+ ads) in Super Smash Bros.

Eldrake

Smash Lord

they ALSO said this

and also… advertising Splatoon 3 more after that… hmmm…

I’m not biased I swear
Smash support and advertisement ending in October
Metroid Dread is releasing in October
Nintendo are currently pulling out the red carpet for Metroid Dread promotion
Byleth has established precedence that the last fighter of the pass will be a promotional first-party character
That's right! Get ready for Chozo General or E.M.M.I! :4pacman:

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
inb4 they're all wrong and the fighter is actually revealed at TGA

And btw, if it actually happens at TGA, NO ONE's going to hype responsibly.... Big reveal go brr lol

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

they ALSO said this
I think September/October seems way too early to just pull the plug with Ultimate support.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Things to note:
  • Donkey Kong: Kong Island
  • The Legend of Zelda: Koholint
  • Metroid: SR388
  • Yoshi: The Crafted World
  • Kirby: Access Ark
  • Pokémon: Galar Wild Area
  • Earthbound: Saturn Valley
  • F-Zero: Sand Ocean
  • Fire Emblem: Ylisstol
  • Kid Icarus: Aurum Hive
  • WarioWare: Diamond City
  • Metal Gear: Afghanistan
  • Sonic the Hedgehog: Space Colony ARK
  • Pikmin: The Distant Spring
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizon (It would be like Smashville only a different layout and the town in the Background is taken from your AC save data)
  • Mega Man: Sigma Palace
  • PAC-Man: Pac-Maze Championship edition
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: New Los Angeles
  • Duck Hunt: Hogan's Alley
  • Street Fighter: Taiping Road
  • Final Fantasy VII: Sector 7 Slums
  • Bayonetta: Fimbulventr
  • Splatoon: Octo Canyon
  • Castlevania: Ecclesia
  • Persona 5: Shibuya
  • Dragon Quest: Trodain
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Isle O Hags