• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I was using Roy's Melee personality as a difference between what Sakurai had to work with and the final product, not saying the SMTV protagonist had a personality change.
Right, but, hypothetically here of course, I think the main thing about the MC would come down to the demons if nothing else, assuming he's like, a summoner-type character, and ATLUS seems like they already had a good idea as to who they were including back when, which is consistent with modern showings.

It's strange, because it's pretty unprecedented, but at the same time, unless CP11 really is being dragged out for a stupid amount of time, we really 'can't' say he's de-confirmed, because the likelihood of SMTV getting a spirit event this early before it launches is next to none.

Now if say, Nocturne is one of the bonus spirits tomorrow? Then yeah, looks real bad, but it's just an interesting scenario.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
How much of the SMTV protagonist was finalized when FP2's character choices were? I think something like that would be very important to Sakurai, he wouldn't want another repeat of Roy's personality not matching the final game.
By 2017, they had already decided on using the Odin design from Apocalypse, the protagonist's bowl cut and flower petal uniform, the Daemon design and the protagonist -not surviving as a school boy-. These are all in the final product.
New SMT Project
First SMTV trailer
In 2020, they had decided on a new Angel design, the war between angels and demons being shown visually and knew they wanted to show off that the protagonist fuses with a mysterious figure. This was also promoted alongside Nocturne HD Remaster's reveal.
2020 Trailer
All of this was kept and expanded on in the 2021 E3 Trailer and the Gameplay Trailer.
2021 E3 Trailer
2021 Gameplay Trailer

For FOUR YEARS, the protagonist has remained a pretty school boy with a bowl cut, who does not survive as a school boy. I'd say the whole "merge with a purification deity" thing was locked in early on as well, and that means the key words for their movement and personality were likely locked in. Elegant, noble, very very pretty. I think there's enough to go off for a Smash fighter here. It does depend on Sega and Nintendo planning on this for a long time and staying open about it - there's no way they could get in as anything but the last fighter, for instance. But it's possible.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Jesus christ that moveset seems like a nightmare to play against lol.
As a Nu secondary, It was also a nightmare in Calamity Trigger. She was SSS Tier for a reason alongside Rachel and Arakune. Makes sense since all three of them are based on filling the screen with loads of ****.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Could you imagine the salt?

Smash ending on another Blue Haired Anime Swordsman?

It'd be LEGENDARY.
Cue the Scrimblos seeing all the unique things SMT brings such as a unique postapocalyptic stage with dreadful atmosphere and the unique soundtrack SMT has brought with it and say that there's no variety in the DLC at all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad they threw in a Tekken 1 winpose.

The fact that Kazuya has no victory fanfare is the most disappointing part of the presentation.
I wanted a Deep Cut one.

They even specifically pulled from Tekken 1 for a victory animation, don't know how they missed this opportunity lol.
A cool one would've been him holding his opponent by the neck like in T5, but that might not have flown well.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I'll be honest, I'm someone that's been adamant about Shadow being in FP2 against all odds, but I think the evidence for a SMT character is so compelling, I'm almost thinking about giving up (as sad as it is to say)

If they really are gonna go the "Character from a game people would be playing now" Approach with Nahobino like they did with Byleth, it would explain certain things, for example

-Some of the Tourneys, The Swordfighter tourney being absent makes sense due to Nahobino having an energy sword, and most importantly, the 2010's tourney being absent this whole time would make sense, especially in the case of Nahobino since he Originated in 2020's

If they had had a tourney that said 2010's-2020's, it would that one of the characters will be from 2020-2021 game, so if they had a character from 2020's era, it would make sense to hold it back until they come in so they can participate in the tourney. We saw how the Fire tourney was held back for Sephiroth and Pyra/Mythra to partcipate

-Why Shin Megami Tensi content has been absent in complete form, despite being mentioned as a relationship bridge between Persona and Nintendo

-Why Persona never got a Explanation section in it's presentation, even if the format was different

-Would fit M Theory, as while SMTV isn't rated yet, Shin Megami Tensi games are usually rated M

-Why perhaps the Deadline spread out so far, and why it might take awhile for this character to come out, as it will line up with a New release coming this year

-Why IC Glitch might be a thing, as If Nahobino's Moveset revolves around Summoning demons, The Demons would have their own A.I similar to Ice Climbers as they likely function like Assist Trophies

-Nahobino would fit a Purple background perfectly

And I could see this scenario since it seems the assets about SMTV has been around since 2017 and such, and Nintendo seems to be putting big spotlight on this game. It also comes from an established franchise that's been on Nintendo platforms for long time, as well as being associated with (as of now, more popular) spin-off franchise that has appealed to audiences outside of Nintendo, as well as having Persona's Smash Inclusion exposing people to these style of games

The one thing I will say is that to be honest, If this is the case, Dante would have fitted so much better in Nahobino's Hypothetical pack considering the whole Meme about Dante in SMT. of course perhaps they needed Costume pack of least 4 costumes, and they might not have anyone else to fill role but Dante

I still will support Shadow of course, but Thanks to the compelling evidence I've seen for SMTV character, I'm getting a little sad. I guess it's what I get for getting my hopes up, but not getting mad

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Not that I agree with this guy on GameFAQs, but he's got an interesting point:

"
that Lloyd, Dante, Dragonborn and Shantae were HEAVILY requested was a bad move

they obviously were but NOW

if the final character is dogs***, he and nintendo are gonna get piled on more than ever with comments like "you KNEW these others were more popular but you gave us "x" instead?!"

"
Yeah, I gotta agree with that guy. Acknowledging that those characters were heavily demanded could cause some serious backlash if this last character isn’t a crowd pleaser.

Especially since Shantae is there & she’d be so easy to get the rights for. WayForward is damn near desperate for Smash representation lmao

Actually This is kind of Small, but there is something that might suggest Something Shin Megami Tensi related coming in CP11

I Imagine the main reason Dante came with Kazuya was because both are heavily associated with Devils and all that (which is why I wasn't surprised Dante was made a Mii, or even in this pack).

This is also the case with Shin Megami Tensi, as that franchise is based around the demons, but no Costume from the Franchise showed up, and considering the relation between Dante and Shin Megami Tensi, it is pretty interesting in it's absence

Considering that Nintendo seems to be pushing the Shin Megami Tensi V game, and that Persona content is already in Smash, I do find that there will at least be something Shin Megami Tensi content in the future, and the absence in this pack might help the case on that front as well
It’s always possible they’re saving a SMT Mii until closer to SMTV’s release. They did that with Monster Hunter after all.

A SMT character is on my radar (could be Demi or Flynn not necessarily the V protag), but I’m not 100% sold. Tons of people were convinced about Monster Hunter because of Rise & that didn’t happen. I think Nintendo had more stock in promoting Rise too since that’s a console seller game.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
On the off chance they do add the Nahobino, I could see it going down like this:

"Hello, Masahiro Sakurai here to introduce 'Nahobino' from Shin Megami Tensei V"
1624945314793.png
"Hmm, you might be wondering why the Shin Megami Tensei V protagonist was chosen considering his game has not released yet."
1624950806974.png
"Well, it was decided that we should include a Shin Megami Tensei character and it was quite difficult to pick a single character as most of the series played out in first-person."
1624949774422.png 1624949919079.png 1624951289542.png
"So we opted for a character in the 3D games. While their game is yet to be released, Shin Megami Tensei's long-standing history was enough for Nintendo to choose them."
1624951220411.png
"It seems like a bit of a gamble to include a character like this, but I suppose it isn't Shin Megami Tensei if you aren't gambling your life to gain new allies."
1624951710500.png
"Nintendo... now they're having me make characters for games that aren't even out yet! (slight chuckle)"

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Every time a character 'makes sense' they never end up happening.

I see no reason to even humor an SMT character at this point.
If we're going to drop the conversation every time things seem in favor of a character, we'll just end up with nothing to talk about and go back to the same "which characters should be cut in next Smash" and "rate that newcomers" talks a millionth time. Granted, it will happen either way but there's no harm in delaying that a little with some actual newcomer speculation.

It's not like people who are predicting an SMT character right now are taking it super seriously or treating it like a lock.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
If we're going to drop the conversation every time things seem in favor of a character, we'll just end up with nothing to talk about and go back to the same "which characters should be cut in next Smash" and "rate that newcomers" talks a millionth time. Granted, it will happen either way but there's no harm in delaying that a little with some actual newcomer speculation.

It's not like people who are predicting an SMT character right now are taking it super seriously or treating it like a lock.
God help us if Sakurai's comment about 'a bit longer' wasn't in regards to the September Direct.

God help us

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Cue the Scrimblos seeing all the unique things SMT brings such as a unique postapocalyptic stage with dreadful atmosphere and the unique soundtrack SMT has brought with it and say that there's no variety in the DLC at all.
Something something platformer fans vs jrpg fans

Every time a character 'makes sense' they never end up happening.

I see no reason to even humor an SMT character at this point.
Agree with you.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
God help us if Sakurai's comment about 'a bit longer' wasn't in regards to the September Direct.

God help us
tbh I think people are over analyzing it a bit and that Sakurai was thinking waiting until late Summer still counted as "a bit longer".

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Inb4 the final char is someone low key we've discredited because we thought they were deconfirmed a while ago.
Ryu Hayabusa

Last edited:

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976
View attachment 321088

I just put this together. It might give us an indicator of what “type” of character is coming depending on where they’re revealed. Now, we won’t know that until it’s about to happen anyway, but I thought it was interesting.

Let’s go Game Awards reveal. 👀
Good to keep in mind!
Well, Doomguy´s dead, Dante got Mii´d. Nightmare is definitely not making into smash.
I think this concludes all my characters I could be hyped about....
Well, this concludes my definite participation on this board for a long while( till Smash 6)
I will smile if we get Crash.
He and NG ryu are the only ones who remain who are kinda cool.
And Sora or MChief.
It´s probably first party tho.
And be a bit pissed if it´s a pokemon. But whatever will be, will be!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
View attachment 321088

I just put this together. It might give us an indicator of what “type” of character is coming depending on where they’re revealed. Now, we won’t know that until it’s about to happen anyway, but I thought it was interesting.

Let’s go Game Awards reveal. 👀
Is Steve's tier supposed to be "We don't know for sure if he was always planned for E3 or Minecon"?

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Inb4 the final char is someone low key we've discredited because we thought they were deconfirmed a while ago.
Ryu Hayabusa
We all thought Marty Stratton was giving it to us straight but nope, we're getting Doom Guy.

Who takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Monkey
monkey-1.jpg

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
So I just rewatched the Kazuya presentation (as I missed the start) and Sakurai mentions that they chose Kazuya over Heihachi mainly because of the Devil Gene, implying Heihachi may have still been considered much like Rex was and who knows about Spring Man. It's just awfully convenient none of the Mii Costumes have become fighters (yet). Watch as the final fighter is a Mii Costume upgrade lol.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I just rewatched the Kazuya presentation (as I missed the start) and Sakurai mentions that they chose Kazuya over Heihachi mainly because of the Devil Gene, implying Heihachi may have still been considered much like Rex was and who knows about Spring Man. It's just awfully convenient none of the Mii Costumes have become fighters (yet). Watch as the final fighter is a Mii Costume upgrade.
I genuinely do not buy the idea that like 3 moves gave Kazuya that significant an edge so I say it's Sakurai not wanting to say they mean you're out as people would then see the Miis exclusively as an insult. Especially as last time Sakurai agreed with a supposed fan rule, all hell broke loose

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I genuinely do not buy the idea that like 3 moves gave Kazuya that significant an edge so I say it's Sakurai not wanting to say they mean you're out as people would then see the Miis exclusively as an insult. Especially as last time Sakurai agreed with a supposed fan rule, all hell broke loose
See, that's where things get weird to me, because Heihachi's Mii's comeback and Kazuya's inclusion happened in the same pass, which assuming each CP's Miis were chosen after all the characters in the pass were, would mean that Sakurai would have chosen to add Kazuya, and then bring back the Heihachi costume. Heihachi's costume wasn't in Ultimate yet, Sakurai had the perfect opportunity to not bring it back and instead have him playable, yet still decided on Kazuya.

I'm pretty iffy on the Devil Gene excuse too, so this would imply that A. he intended on bringing back the Heihachmii earlier than we think, or B. once you're added as a Mii Costume, you're done forever (which let's be real, is prolly not the case). so out of those two, I'm hard leaning on A, tbh.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
"Shantae and Dante" sounds like the name of a weird sitcom.

Or, as it were, a slice-of-life crossover fanfic.

I give it two weeks before that fic exists for real.
Two weeks?

My dude, I give it two days. :roll:

"I once wanted to be a fighter in Smash, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Feel bad for fans of all the costumed characters but they're of some great quality.
I read your post as "consumed characters" and was hella confused for a sec.

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I kinda do think that they already figured back in 2017/2018 that they weren't going to add Rex, Spring Man and Heihachi if/when they later on decided to add characters from ARMS, XB2 and Tekken. Hence why those characters got Mii'd or assist trophy'd way early on.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Considering the second pass was finalised in 2019, it’s more likely that Heihachi was decided on as a Mii costume after Kazuya was chosen as playable rather than the other way round. That Devil Gene reasoning doesn’t seem weird to me.

I kinda do think that they already figured back in 2017/2018 that they weren't going to add Rex, Spring Man and Heihachi if/when they later on decided to add characters from ARMS, XB2 and Tekken. Hence why those characters got Mii'd or assist trophy'd way early on.
Doubt it.If it werenn’t for technical limitations we’d get Rex with Pyra in Challenger Pack 9.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I made a list of what I consider to be deconfirmed characters or rather characters that shouldn't be speculated as much as others, any feedback is appreciated

Any Character with a Mii Costume: Black Knight, Viridi, Ashley, Takamaru, Lip, Isaac, Zero, Arthur, Goemon, Dragonborn, Lloyd, Monster Hunter, "Altair", Travis, Geno, Saki Amamiya, Chibi-Robo, Custom Robo, Tails, Proto Man, Vault Boy, Sans, Cuphead, Toad, Skull Kid, Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, Knuckles, Heihachi, Bomberman, Shantae and Dante should all be completely ruled out at this point. There's also a minor addition with Dixie due to having a mii hat but I think I'll let that one slide since it's not a full costume and she's a popular enough request that she can't truly be ruled out yet. There's other mii costumes but these were the most noteworthy ones in regards to speculation

Any Assist Trophy: They are already represented in the base game with their own functions and we have yet to ever see one be upgraded to playable status, with Min Min's inclusion over Springman being the definitive nail in the coffin. Not a single one has a better chance of getting in over any other assist trophy and that's what they will remain when the DLC is finalized

Any character from a series that has already gotten a fighter as DLC: This includes Persona 5 (not really a series but only Persona related content was included and only Persona 5 got spirits), Dragon Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem (Smash 4 is an exception because Roy was a returning veteran, not a newcomer), Arms, Minecraft, Final Fantasy, Xenoblade Chronicles and Tekken

Any Non-Relevant First Party Character: This is for your Bandana Waddle Dee's, Sylux's and Porky's who aren't deconfirmed necessarily but also have absolutely no reason to be put in now nor are popular enough requests to be exceptions like K. Rool or Banjo

Microsoft or Sony Owned Characters: Banjo, Steve, Cuphead, Vault Boy and Dragonborn have all been on Nintendo consoles prior to their fighters/mii costumes getting revealed, so here I'm referring to any characters owned by Microsoft or Sony (or by a company that either of them own) that has never appeared on a Nintendo console. Characters like say Ori are not ruled out in this scenario but characters like Master Chief, Kratos or Ratchet and Clank are

Non-Frontrunners from Speculated Third Party Company Reps: This is basically for characters like Spyro in favor of Crash or Viewtiful Joe in favor of Phoenix Wright, etc. Any non-frontrunner or character that definitely won't be getting in before another character from the same company should be ruled out

Indie Characters: Shovel Knight, Shantae, Undertale and Cuphead were the most highly requested indie franchises to get a fighter in Smash and the most they got was a mii costume. No other indie character will come close to getting the same or better treatment than that (sadly)

Characters from Companies Already Represented in this Pass: Keep in mind I'm only referring to FP2, I think Sega, Atlus and SNK are still fair game, but characters from Microsoft, Square Enix or Namco should be ruled out at this point

Mortal Kombat Rep: The game is practically non-existent in Japan, has a 0% chance of getting in as a fighter

Any Third Party Franchise That Got Non-Playable Character Content in the Base Game or a Spirit Event: These include franchises like Rayman and Resident Evil

New Franchises That Got Spirit Events: These include Ring Fit and Astral Chain

A Bethesda Rep: Any Bethesda reps should be ruled out at this point, since it wouldn't make any sense to reveal Dragonborn in the mii fighter wave before what could potentially be a Bethesda character unless there's no Bethesda character. Plus the only option really left at this point is Doomguy and if Nintendo is negotiating with Bethesda, a company now owned by Microsoft, to get an FPS character, there's a certain green armored FPS character I imagine they'd prioritize over Doomguy

Any "New Game = New Character" or "Anniversary = New Character" That Got Spirit Events: Games like Origami King and Sonic's 30th Anniversary getting spirit events should rule out characters like this

Valve Characters: There's ambitious and then there's this. I'd love to be wrong of course but the only time Valve has ever been on a Nintendo console is when Chell from Portal was in Lego Dimensions and that was on Wii U

Another Fighting Game Character: It's not impossible that we could get someone like Sol Badguy or Ragna but all the DLC characters were chosen at once, I have a hard time believing Sakurai would pick Kazuya and then pick another fighting game character for the same pass, especially back to back.

A Zelda Character that isn't Impa or Tingle: With the series 35th anniversary this year, it's entirely possible the last character could end up being a Zelda character. I think what is unlikely however is that we get a character that hasn't been in several entries or been around for a while, such as the BOTW champions

Ryu Hayabusa: The head of Team Ninja (a company owned by Koei Tecmo who works on the Ninja Gaiden games) saying they're waiting for Ryu Hayabusa's invitation earlier this year is pretty definitive as far as I'm concerned

Zeox

Smash Champion
I made a list of what I consider to be deconfirmed characters or rather characters that shouldn't be speculated as much as others, any feedback is appreciated

Any Character with a Mii Costume: Black Knight, Viridi, Ashley, Takamaru, Lip, Isaac, Zero, Arthur, Goemon, Dragonborn, Lloyd, Monster Hunter, "Altair", Travis, Geno, Saki Amamiya, Chibi-Robo, Custom Robo, Tails, Proto Man, Vault Boy, Sans, Cuphead, Toad, Skull Kid, Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, Knuckles, Heihachi, Bomberman, Shantae and Dante should all be completely ruled out at this point. There's also a minor addition with Dixie due to having a mii hat but I think I'll let that one slide since it's not a full costume and she's a popular enough request that she can't truly be ruled out yet. There's other mii costumes but these were the most noteworthy ones in regards to speculation

Any Assist Trophy: They are already represented in the base game with their own functions and we have yet to ever see one be upgraded to playable status, with Min Min's inclusion over Springman being the definitive nail in the coffin. Not a single one has a better chance of getting in over any other assist trophy and that's what they will remain when the DLC is finalized

Any character from a series that has already gotten a fighter as DLC: This includes Persona 5 (not really a series but only Persona related content was included and only Persona 5 got spirits), Dragon Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem (Smash 4 is an exception because Roy was a returning veteran, not a newcomer), Arms, Minecraft, Final Fantasy, Xenoblade Chronicles and Tekken

Any Non-Relevant First Party Character: This is for your Bandana Waddle Dee's, Sylux's and Porky's who aren't deconfirmed necessarily but also have absolutely no reason to be put in now nor are popular enough requests to be exceptions like K. Rool or Banjo

Microsoft or Sony Owned Characters: Banjo, Steve, Cuphead, Vault Boy and Dragonborn have all been on Nintendo consoles prior to their fighters/mii costumes getting revealed, so here I'm referring to any characters owned by Microsoft or Sony (or by a company that either of them own) that has never appeared on a Nintendo console. Characters like say Ori are not ruled out in this scenario but characters like Master Chief, Kratos or Ratchet and Clank are

Non-Frontrunners from Speculated Third Party Company Reps: This is basically for characters like Spyro in favor of Crash or Viewtiful Joe in favor of Phoenix Wright, etc. Any non-frontrunner or character that definitely won't be getting in before another character from the same company should be ruled out

Indie Characters: Shovel Knight, Shantae, Undertale and Cuphead were the most highly requested indie franchises to get a fighter in Smash and the most they got was a mii costume. No other indie character will come close to getting the same or better treatment than that (sadly)

Characters from Companies Already Represented in this Pass: Keep in mind I'm only referring to FP2, I think Sega, Atlus and SNK are still fair game, but characters from Microsoft, Square Enix or Namco should be ruled out at this point

Mortal Kombat Rep: The game is practically non-existent in Japan, has a 0% chance of getting in as a fighter

Any Third Party Franchise That Got Non-Playable Character Content in the Base Game or a Spirit Event: These include franchises like Rayman and Resident Evil

New Franchises That Got Spirit Events: These include Ring Fit and Astral Chain

A Bethesda Rep: Any Bethesda reps should be ruled out at this point, since it wouldn't make any sense to reveal Dragonborn in the mii fighter wave before what could potentially be a Bethesda character unless there's no Bethesda character. Plus the only option really left at this point is Doomguy and if Nintendo is negotiating with Bethesda, a company now owned by Microsoft, to get an FPS character, there's a certain green armored FPS character I imagine they'd prioritize over Doomguy

Any "New Game = New Character" or "Anniversary = New Character" That Got Spirit Events: Games like Origami King and Sonic's 30th Anniversary getting spirit events should rule out characters like this

Valve Characters: There's ambitious and then there's this. I'd love to be wrong of course but the only time Valve has ever been on a Nintendo console is when Chell from Portal was in Lego Dimensions and that was on Wii U

Another Fighting Game Character: It's not impossible that we could get someone like Sol Badguy or Ragna but all the DLC characters were chosen at once, I have a hard time believing Sakurai would pick Kazuya and then pick another fighting game character for the same pass, especially back to back.

A Zelda Character that isn't Impa or Tingle: With the series 35th anniversary this year, it's entirely possible the last character could end up being a Zelda character. I think what is unlikely however is that we get a character that hasn't been in several entries or been around for a while, such as the BOTW champions

Ryu Hayabusa: The head of Team Ninja (a company owned by Koei Tecmo who works on the Ninja Gaiden games) saying they're waiting for Ryu Hayabusa's invitation earlier this year is pretty definitive as far as I'm concerned
Ah, so a Danganronpa character it is.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I‘m actually hoping for a lower-key non-Nintendo character again. It’d be nice to get a third party whose description doesn’t start with “the biggest….”
Terry was really nice because of that. I dunno, there seems to be this weird cynicism that has turned speculation or roster picks into a Thanos rampage of finding Chaos Emeralds I don’t know I haven’t watched a lot of DC movies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom