• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Sometimes a character gets in that isn't from an RPG...

those are the good times.

We’re definitely not getting another SNK character. But if we did it’d be Kyo. He’s the face of the King of Fighters series & was strangely absent from the Mii costumes.
I think Nakoruru or Metal Slug are more likely to be next.

If we were to assume that Lloyd (and all of the Tales series) gets the shaft, who would you say are Namco's top three remaining contenders?
1. Nightmare
2+. And the rest...

Don't know what you're talking about.

That's clearly Jill Valentine, see?
Why you keep posting ZS Samus pics?

I know he's the poster boy of the franchise and all but I completely refuse to buy another big guy with an over-sized sword.
...and who was the first? Cloud and Sephiroth are the only ones with oversized swords, and neither of them is a "big guy".

If Chun-Li were one of the remaining fighters, which piece of songs would come with her?... More SF2 Chun-Li stage remixes? SF3, 4 and 5 songs?...
The more SF4 music we get, the better.

Y'know what? Chun-Li would be a very welcome addition in a DLC pass which clearly lacks iconic female representativity.
Yeah, a pass that's...50% female so far...definitely lacking...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Right? Like besides Digimon, what other notable or iconic franchise has Bandai made? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on the Bandai side of things y'all.
Yeah. There's no denying the Bandai things is harder to remember in general outside of Digimon when it comes to games specifically.

Namco on the other hand. It's more difficult to not name 90% of them. You might forget a tiny few at best. Well, more than 90% probably, but I'm not trying to specifically get the math right.

-------------

Commander_Alph Commander_Alph I agree on the point of Bandai not being properly represented. I think I just spoke oddly, but it seems we have the same point anyway.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Can't tell why there is so much demand for a Sqenix series from time to time when there is still a lot of Bamco series outside than just Tales and Tekken and Dark Souls and Soul Calibur when we got:
Digimon
Tamagotchi
.Hack
God Eater
Idolm@ster

ironic isn't it :4pacman:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Can't tell why there is so much demand for a Sqenix series from time to time when there is still a lot of Bamco series outside than just Tales and Tekken and Dark Souls and Soul Calibur when we got:
Digimon
Tamagotchi
.Hack
God Eater
Idolm@ster

ironic isn't it :4pacman:
I mean, it's understandable why people want so many Square-Enix characters in the game with how many great franchises they got like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, NieR: Automata, ect, ect. The list can go on and on.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I mean, it's understandable why people want so many Square-Enix characters in the game with how many great franchises they got like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mona, NieR: Automata, ect, ect. The list can go on and on.
Sqenix is probably the only company that have more than one no more than three series that people actively want.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Yeah. There's no denying the Bandai things is harder to remember in general outside of Digimon when it comes to games specifically.
The problem with most notable bandai games before the fusion is that most are licences from anime and manga series.
Dragon ball, gundam, naruto... etc...

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
So, on a whim I decided to try and make a full, thought out moveset for a character, and writing it out Sakurai Presents style. I ended up making a full example of what the challenger pack is. I had a few characters that I was going to do this with, but the one I ended up picking was Freddy Fazbear. If you guys like it, (or maybe even if you don't), I might make another one for someone else, probably Rex & Pyra/Mythra, Team Elma, Bandana Waddle Dee, or Amaterasu. Oh, and the stage idea was something I made and posted before this, and there aren't many changes to it, so if you've already read that, you can skip it. Anyway, enjoy.

Freddy Fazbear is the in Fazbear Entertainment technologies, and has been sent to Smash through their new special delivery service in order to add some life to this party. Since this is a fighting party, this Freddy has been equipped with both the flair that befits the face of Fazbear Entertainment, as well as some attacks inspired by the 100% fictional ghost stories surrounding him. This is why while most of his animations are very mechanical, some of his attacks show him moving quite fluidly, as if they were being performed by a normal person.
Freddy is…not fast, so he’ll have to rely on his Special Moves to close the gap. One such move is his Up Special: Mysterious Movement. Freddy will make his trademark laugh as static covers his body and he disappears, reappearing a short distance in the player’s chosen direction. Compared to the other teleport Special Moves, this one travels the shortest distance, but it has a ton of utility to make up for that, of which I’ll be making note of when it comes up. The first of these utilities is that if the move ends with Freddy on the ground, he’ll be able to act quite quickly, so you can get straight to the attacking. This approach is easy to see coming though, so if your opponent isn’t caught off guard, they’ll be the one doing the attacking. Mysterious Movement also goes a fixed distance, so be aware of where you’ll end up (proceeds to teleport offstage).

Freddy’s other method of travel is his Down Special: Aggressive Malfunction. Freddy’s body will erratically shake, and if you hit him while he does this, he will leap forward and grab his attacker, giving them a massive beat down. This counter doesn’t have the greatest range, but it isn’t useless against projectiles and long reaching attacks, as his forward dash allows you to advance through them.

He can also control space with his Neutral Special: Pizza Wheel. Freddy will throw a classic Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza in front of him, which spins in place for a bit. This can be reflected, but since the projectile doesn’t really go anywhere, it’s hard to turn it against him unless you reflect it while it has just been thrown. If that happens, Freddy’s in for a world of hurt. The same can also be true for your opponents, as the Pizza Wheel’s multi-hit properties allow for follow-up attacks. They’ll have to move around this attack if they want to get to you.

Once you’ve got your opponent on the ropes, you can pressure your opponent further with your Side Special: Vengeful Poster. Freddy presents one of the posters from the various Five Nights at Freddy’s games. This is an attack that hits decently far ahead of Freddy, but not above or below him, and leaves him open to attack, similar to Sephiroth’s Shadow Flare. When the attack hits, the image turns into a picture of Golden Freddy, and Golden Freddy’s head will appear above the afflicted opponent along with a number. Golden Freddy will haunt the opponent for about 15 seconds, and if they use 5 Special Moves within that time, he will manifest fully, and paralyze them. This paralysis is about as potent as Zero Suit Samus’s charged Paralyzer, and allows for some nasty set-ups, including a complete stop of an attempt to recover. You can only inflict this on one opponent at a time, and no knockback happens after the paralysis ends.

A few quirks to note with this affliction is that holding a Special Move only counts as one use, even if the attack continues to be useful. For example: keeping out Pit’s Guardian Orbitars or Mining as Steve for a while counts as one use for each time the move is initiated; not for each projectile reflected or item gathered. A Special Move will not count as being used if…well, it isn’t actually used. So charging Samus’s Charge Shot, charging and canceling Sephiroth’s Flare, or looking at, but not actually using a spell from Hero’s Command Selection will not count as a use. Moves that simply don’t work do count however, so untriggered counters and the pratfall that Banjo & Kazooie do if they have no more Wonderwing uses do count. Attacks with multiple button presses, such as Roy’s Double Edge Dance only count once for the whole combo. For a comprehensive example, Focus Attack counts if you absorb a hit or execute the attack, but not if you cancel it before either things happen and it doesn’t count twice if you absorb a hit and execute the attack.

Min Min’s Punch is a slight exception, as it will not count if it is executed with the normal attack button. This is so that she isn’t completely shut down, though this is still really bad for her. The “special” version of her Neutral Air doesn’t count either, as it is not a Special Move. One last thing to note about this effect is that Special Moves that have super armor or invulnerability will not protect them from Golden Freddy’ paralysis because he triggers before these effects kick in.

So what about players who don’t really use their Special Moves often? The effect might still be able to aid you during edge guards, but Freddy isn’t the best at guarding the ledge, so that’s less useful. Instead you can use the second effect: While Golden Freddy is haunting an opponent, Freddy can teleport directly behind them from anywhere on the screen by holding the button when using Mysterious Movement. Doing so has the same dangers as before and ends the haunt, but it allows you to cancel the ending animation in the air as well and improves Freddy’s recovery. You can also use the set distance version to confuse your opponent.
Freddy’s Neutral Attack is a simple punch, punch, kick combo. This attack deals increased shield damage, so you can create nasty shield break setups such as comboing into it after using Pizza Wheel. For Freddy’s Forward, and Up Tilt attacks, he takes his microphone by a cord and swings it forward or overhead respectively. These attacks are a bit on the slower side, but they provide disjointed hitboxes that allow you to attack players who try to get around your Pizza Wheel, or rush you down. Freddy’s microphone doesn’t normally have a cord though, so where it comes from and where it goes I…don’t really know.

Freddy’s Down Tilt is a low kick that can be followed up by aerial attack unless the opponent has already taken a lot of damage (like 100% or so). His Dash Attack is a lunging punch. Freddy takes a bit to ready the punch, but it is quite powerful, so it makes a great finisher if the opponent gets paralyzed by Golden Freddy while you’re further away.

Freddy’s Smash Attacks show his more murderous side. His body shakes a bit, and his eyes become completely black, save for a small white light in the center. His Forward Smash is a swipe with both hands, kind of like how a normal bear would attack, dealing high shield damage if you hit one. His Down Smash is similar, but he attacks both sides. His Up Smash is actually a grab. Freddy will jump up, grab his opponent, and slam them to the ground. This attack won’t likely score a K.O., but it makes for a good callout anti-air. Freddy’s other two Smash Attacks are slower, and harder to hit, but he has one last trick up his sleeve: He can use Mysterious Movement while charging Smash Attacks.

Your Smash Attacks don’t come out instantly, so you’re still vulnerable to getting interrupted, and you cannot turn around after committing to a Smash Attack, so if you miscalculate the direction you need, you’re in trouble. Freddy also can’t continue the Smash Attack in the air, so you will still be put into free fall, or simply not execute the attack if you teleported directly to an opponent. That last part does allow you to try and feint your opponent, however.
Freddy’s aerial attacks are a lot more straightforward; His Neutral Aerial is a long lasting kick just like with Mario. It may not do as much damage as his Forward Aerial, but it can help him get to the ground, and is his fastest out of shield option that can counter your opponent’s attack if they used it too close.

His Forward Aerial is an overhand punch. It’s not as powerful as Ganondorf’s nor does it spike like Mario’s, but it’s faster, and racks up damage nicely along with his Back Aerial: a spinning backhand. His Back Aerial is his best K.O. option in the air, though it’s much weaker than his grounded options.

Freddy’s Up Aerial is an overhead mike swing just like his Up Tilt. The extra range helps make up for his slow air speed when juggling. His Down Aerial is a downward stomp with both feet. Like most attacks of this ilk, it has a pretty easy to hit meteor smash effect.
Freddy has a pretty decent grab, as expected from his archetype. His throws are quite good as well. His Forward and Back Throws are the least useful; He simply tosses the opponent in front or behind him, and that’s usually the end of it. His Up Throw is an upward toss that places the opponent over his head (without any D.I.). It isn’t that great at K.O.ing, but it can easily lead to juggle situations. His Down Throw has him seize up, placing the opponent’s head in his mouth, then seize up some more, chomping down before dropping the opponent. This is his most powerful throw, and it forces a tech chase afterward that he can follow up with a Forward or Down Tilt.
Freddy’s Final Smash is called 5:00 AM Beatdown*. He snaps his fingers, and if there are any opponents near him, a cinematic will start, and the music is muted. You see a black screen, and Freddy’s eyes and mouth light up as he starts to play his music box. The camera pans out as he moves forward to show that all of the characters caught in the attack are surrounded by him, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. The song stops abruptly, and after a pause, the four attack, and the camera goes to static. If the timer ever interrupts this Final Smash, then instead of the announcer calling time, you’ll be shown the clock striking 6:00 AM.

*I was going to give the name a reference to 4/20 mode, but I had enough sense to know that would immediately turn into a weed joke.
Freddy is a grappler like Bowser, Ganondorf, and the like, but he takes a much different approach. Despite his slow speed, he is very good at applying pressure, as his Pizza Wheel can limit his opponent’s movements, his Aggressive Malfunction allows him to pass through projectiles, he can do a number on your shield quicker than most characters, and he can even mix things up by teleporting around. And if you get cornered, he can limit your options even more. He’s also difficult to approach due to his Pizza Wheel, and disjointed tilts.

He shares a lot of the weaknesses of the heavy characters though, as his ability to relieve pressure is pretty bad, and his recovery leaves something to be desired unless he managed to land Vengeful Poster recently. Even then his recovery can be pretty predictable, and punishable. All in all, he’s a character you have to be careful when fighting him in neutral, using your resources wisely. Otherwise he can quickly overwhelm you. Once you do get in though, he has trouble doing much about it.

The stage depicts a cluttered office space filled with restaurant and animatronic paraphernalia. The stage’s bottom platform extends its entire length, so players can continually walk until they hit the blast zone and get K.O.’ed. Above the floor are three shelves that act as platforms, and their layout is similar to that of Battlefield’s. On each side of the stage are two large door frames that lead outside the room. The camera will not follow players who walk through them, but you can walk a short distance before being K.O.’ed.

Above these door frames are walls that extend to the top of the stage. There are also air ducts at the top of the stage that are placed in a way that they would divide the room into equal thirds if they extended to the floor. They also act as walls and ceilings, though it is possible to launch opponents up the ducts for a K.O. if you’re precise enough. Attacking the ducts gets rid of this option by busting them up. Doing so also causes the room to heat up. More on that later. Steve uses a shovel to mine the floor and walls, which count as stone, and a pickaxe to mine the shelves, air ducts, and the doors (when closed), which count as iron.

One thing that players would immediately notice upon playing on the stage would be the odd camera. It has a slight fish eye lens effect* (for lack of a better term, unless that’s actually what it is), causing the entire stage to seem to rotate as it pans from left to right. The camera is also fixed, and will not zoom in or out, or pan up or down. It will only turn from side to side. The camera will attempt to focus on the mid-point between the left-most and right-most players, though it won’t move past the doors by much, even if someone is standing in the hallway. Screen and Star K.O.’s are not possible on this stage, and the rotating effect is not present on the Battlefield and Ω forms of the stage.

On the wall in the middle of the room, there is a large monitor that shows camera footage of various locations from within the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, occasionally changing cameras on its own. This is where the stage hazards come in. In front of the doors, the monitor, and on the top shelf in front of an air vent are large buttons that players can stand on in order to activate them. The door & vent buttons shuts its respective lockdown style door until it stops being pressed, and drains power from the building. Losing power makes the stage pitch black and cuts the music for a few moments before resetting. Pressing the monitor button changes what camera it displays until it’s pressed again, always opting for the most important one. These are your major defenses against the animatronics.

A random number of random animatronics will appear, usually to attack you. There is no rhyme or reason to their appearance, though you can force them all to appear if you hold L and R when selecting the stage, and Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica will not appear if someone is playing as them. If one animatronic stops you from protecting yourself against another, the other animatronics will not attack while they’re there unless that is the intended function (like with Balloon Boy and JJ). The animatronics are as follows:

Door Animatronics
  • Bonnie: The lights will randomly flip on in the left doorway, alerting players to his presence along with an audio cue. The player must close that door quickly in order to stop him from attacking. If he attacks, he’ll smash his guitar on the nearest opponent.
  • Chica: Does the same thing as Bonnie, but she appears on the right side, and when attacking, she’ll throw her cupcake at you.
  • Nightmare Fredbear: Sometimes menacing eyes will peer at you from beyond the left doorway. If this happens, do not attempt to close that door. If you get too close, Nightmare Fredbear will grab you, and deal a ton of damage. Nightmare Fredbear will go away on his own if you leave him alone.
  • Nightmare: Sometimes menacing eyes will peer at you from beyond the right doorway. If this happens, do not attempt to close that door. If you get too close, Nightmare will grab you, and deal a ton of damage. If you get over 100%, this is an instant K.O. Nightmare will go away on his own if you leave him alone.
Vent Animatronics
  • Balloon Boy: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and laugh at the players as he disables the monitor.
  • Mangle: She will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and up the wall in the background to the top of the screen and make racket before leaving through one of the air ducts. If a player gets too close to him as he does this, she will bite them.
  • JJ: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and laugh at the players as he disables the door buttons.
  • Springtrap: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and roam around as he attacks players similar to Foxy. Unlike Foxy however, he won’t leave until a predetermined amount of time. Springtrap becomes more aggressive after a noisy animatronic is triggered, appearing more often, getting out faster, and moving faster once out.
  • Ennard: Ennard can appear in the vent if nobody is there. If he does, close it quickly before he inches out. Once he does, he will grab the first player who goes in front of him, and if they do not mash out quickly, he will pull them in, instantly K.O.’ing them.
Monitor Animatronics
  • Foxy: Foxy resides on Pirate Cove in the cameras. If Pirate Cove is shown to be empty, then close the left door, or he will get inside the room, and roam across the stage until he gets a player with his hook. This attack is very powerful.
  • Golden Freddy: If Golden Freddy appears on the monitor, quickly switch the camera, or it will shift to a black screen with just his face one it, and release a shockwave that deals high damage and knockback to whoever gets hit by it. The attack is very similar to Tabuu’s Off Wave attack.
  • Toy Freddy: He does the same thing as Foxy, but instead of appearing in Pirate Cove, he’s holed up in his room playing Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64. If he’s gone, and you see a game over screen on his T.V., close the right door, or he’ll run across the room while flailing his arms like a pinwheel. He doesn’t linger like Foxy though, as he’s not trying to hurt you, he’s just angry.
  • Phantom Balloon Boy: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before he attacks the players in the same manner as Golden Freddy. Luckily, Phantom Balloon Boy doesn’t do any damage; he just stuns the players, and makes a loud noise. His attack radius is also much shorter.
  • Phantom Foxy: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before he leaps out of it, stunning the closest player, and making a loud noise.
  • Phantom Marionette: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays as soon as possible. If a player passes in front of the monitor while he’s on it, he will leap out of it and slow that player down.
  • Phantom Mangle: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before she climbs out of it, up to the ceiling, and makes a bunch of racket before she fades away.
  • Funtime Fox: Funtime Foxy will appear on his own show stage with a sign giving a specific time. You must change the camera on the monitor just before the timer hits this number, or he will come running across the room the second it does, chucking the first player he comes across through the door behind him.
In-Room Animatronics
  • Marionette: A large gift box will appear in the background to the left of the monitor with a glowing radius around it if he is active. Players must stand in the radius to keep the gauge above it full. The gauge empties pretty slowly, and fills pretty quickly, but if players ignore it for too long, Marionette will slowly rise from the present, and leap at the closest fighter to deal massive damage. It is faint, but you can hear the Marionette’s music box when the gauge isn’t empty, and if it does empty, her other music box will play clear as day.
  • Withered Foxy: When he’s active, and the monitor isn’t looking at Pirate’s Cove, his body parts will fly in from the doors while they’re open, or simply appear in areas in the room that are off-screen. Players can pick these up and throw them at each other, or better yet, out of the room. If all of Withered Foxy’s parts are allowed in the room, he will form up like a Dry Bones, and attack in the same manner as Foxy.
  • Nightmare Freddy: Tiny screaming Freddy plush things called Freddles will appear on parts of the stage that aren’t onscreen if Nightmare Freddy is active, and can be attacked to get rid of them. If players let three of them congregate for too long, Nightmare Freddy spawns in, and attacks nearby players for tons of damage as he paces about the room, leaving only after a predetermined time limit.
  • Nightmarion: Nightmarion’s translucent image will sometimes fade in onscreen if he’s active. If you linger in this image for too long, he will materialize, and will attack the player(s) that triggered him.
  • Circus Baby: A little plush of her will appear somewhere on the stage a short while before she appears. Players must throw her plushy at her to keep her from attacking. If you stand next to her instead of throwing the plush, she will attack with her scooper regardless of how much time has passed. If you’re a monster and throw her plushy out of the room first, she will immediately attack, singling out the player who did it.
  • Mediocre Melodies: When they’re active, an air duct will sometimes shake. Attack the duct to close it preventing one of the Mediocre Melodies from falling out, hurting anyone they fall on.
  • Rockstar Freddy: When he’s active, he will be standing to the right of the monitor. Every so often, he will boot up, and ask that you deposit a certain number of coins dependent on how many players there are. When this happens, the players must collect enough coins, and walk over to him to appease him. If the room gets too hot, he will deactivate on his own, but that’s also when the Jack o’ animatronics show up.
  • Rockstar Foxy: His bird will fly around the room for a bit before leaving. If a player attacks it, there is a 50% chance that they will be presented with an item, and a 50% chance they will be attacked by Rockstar Foxy.
  • Rockstar Chica: A wet floor sign will appear in the room before Rockstar Chica does. Throw it at her to stop her assault, or don’t and face the consequences.
Special Animatronics
  • Freddy: Freddy only appears if nobody is playing as him, and even then he only appears if the power runs out. Should the power run out, Freddy’s face will illuminate in the left doorway as he plays his signature tune. The song lasts for a random amount of time before it and the light shuts off. After a random amount of time in silence, Freddy will make a screeching sound and attack everyone in the dark. The lights will come back on in the aftermath.
  • Phone Guy: When the Phone Guy “appears”, you will hear a phone ring, and see a “Mute Call” icon appear somewhere on the stage. Players can attack this icon to stop the call. If they don’t, they will hear a guy prattle on about the various active animatronics, indirectly revealing how they work. If there are any sound-sensitive animatronics active, they will become more aggressive.
  • Jack o’ Bonnie & Jack o’ Chica: The two will appear on the left and right doorways respectively when the room gets too hot. They will instantly K.O. any players outside of the room, deal a ton of damage on contact, and set the two bottom shelf platforms alight until the room cools down again, which happens on own even though the room is on fire.
  • Dee Dee: Dee Dee will appear in front of the camera and sing a little song. When it ends, a new animatronic will unfortunately be after you. She’s the only animatronic that is always active, and there are even animatronics that will only activate because of her, so be vigilant.
  • Trash & The Gang: Wat? No. 1 Crate will sometimes distract players by jump scaring them, and the rest of them just cover up the cameras every so often. None of them actually hurt you.
  • El Chip: An ad for his restaurant will pop up every once in a while. This just blocks your view.
  • XOR (FNaF: UCN): This Dee Dee recolor only appears when all animatronics are active (and replaces Dee Dee in such a scenario). She activates all of the Dee Dee animatronics at once.
Dee Dee Animatronics
  • RWQFSFASXC: Yeah I dunno what this name is either. When summoned by Dee Dee, he will plunge the room in darkness for a few seconds. The only things you will be able to see are his glowing eyes and teeth. Once he’s gone, he will not come back.
  • Plushtrap: If he is summoned by Dee Dee, one of the air ducts will start to shake violently. Attack it to bust it up, preventing Plushtrap from falling out of it, and running around and slashing any players in his path. Once he’s gone, he will not come back.
  • Minirina: When summoned, a bunch of them will crawl onto the screen, blocking your view for a bit. Once they’re gone, they will not come back.
  • Electro Bab: After being summoned, a bunch of them will eventually come into the room and drain it of its power through the buttons. Attack them to get rid of them. Once they’re gone, they will not come back.
  • Bonnet: She toddles along the floor, and if she reaches the other side of the room, she will leap at the closest player, and attack them like a Pikmin. She can be interrupted before and during this attack with pretty much any attack, so feel free to punt her across the stage.
  • Glitchtrap: After he has been summoned, he will sometimes appear on the monitor. If you don’t switch the cameras quick enough, he will do something random like flipping the screen, randomizing each fighter’s percentages, swapping their places, etc.
  • Freddy Frostbear: After he has been summoned, he will roam around the office while invisible. You’ll know he’s there because you can hear his heavy footsteps, and the temperature will drop. The general area he’s in will have camera static effects going on, so players can keep track of him. He attacks in two ways: The first way is by appearing in place, and glitching out. If you touch him or hit him, even with a projectile, you will be frozen. The second way he attacks you is by running forward and stabbing a player with his icicle. He will become visible as he does so, so you can hit him to stop his assault for good. He can also fake you out by never becoming visible and simply running past. This can’t hurt you though. Freddy Frostbear won’t leave for a good while unless you thwart his icicle attack, but when he does, he will never come back.
*This effect is the most accurate, but if it turns out to be a terrible idea in general, then it can be removed/not implemented without sacrificing much. Not all of the Five Nights at Freddy’s games even have it; it’s just more common than not at the moment. As long as it looks like the camera is turning rather than moving from side to side, it’ll work.

Now, I know this might sound like a lot, but the animatronics generally wouldn't be active all at the same time (in fact, I'd make it a pretty rare occurrence with the option to force it by holding both triggers or something), and a lot of them are dealt with in the same, or a similar fashion.

Also, I didn't include Ballora or Funtime Freddy because their most well known mechanics are both sound based. Having players listen to see if a quiet music box song is coming from the left or right while you hear a louder song alongside all of the characters being noisy is a terrible idea, and while Funtime Freddy is much louder and easier to deal with, he still has no warning if you're deaf or the sound is off.
  • Freddy-A bipedal robot bear styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly brown, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he sports a black bow tie and top hat. He also holds a microphone.
  • Bonnie-A bipedal robot rabbit styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly indigo, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he sports a red tie and holds an electric guitar.
  • Chica-A bipedal robot chicken styled after restaurant animatronics. Her body is primarily yellow, with an orange beak and legs. She wears a white bib with “let’s eat!” written on it in colorful letters, and holds a plate with an animatronic cupcake on it.
  • Foxy- A bipedal robot fox styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly red, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he wears brown, well-worn shorts, a hook on his right hand, and an eye patch. He’s a bit more worn down than the other three, and his endoskeleton is fully visible on his lower legs, hand, and feet.
  • Freddy-This pallet swap is yellow with purple clothing. It’s a reference to Fredbear, the mascot of the restaurant before Freddy, and one of the biggest mysteries in the series.
  • Bonnie-This pallet swap is yellow with a purple tie. It’s a reference to Springtrap, the main reason behind the events of pretty much every FNaF game.
  • Chica-This pallet swap is black, with a more reddish beak and legs. It’s a reference to the Marionette, the character responsible for giving life to Freddy and co.
  • Foxy-The darker part of Foxy’s body becomes white, the lighter part becomes pink, and his shorts become black since that’s probably the only color that wouldn’t look ugly here. This is a reference to the Funtime Foxys. Yes there are two of them. No they’re not related. Yes that’s weird and confusing.
After thinking about it for a while, I think it would be OK if the four main animatronics joined in as alternate costumes. They have the same build (Foxy looks a little slimmer, but he’s not so different as to cause problems with hurtboxes), and their visual designs, and voice lines (for those who have them) do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to personality imo.

While the moveset was made with Freddy in mind, each character’s ability set is the same (for the most part), and there isn’t really anything that doesn’t make sense on the other three save for the mic swings. I think they can all improvise this though, with Bonnie swinging his guitar, Chica throwing her plate, and Foxy detaching, and swinging his other arm (see, it’s disjointed because it’s no longer attached to his body). My only worries are that Foxy’s reputation for speed will make this role weird, and Chica’s plate throw won’t look right since there’s no logic behind the plate’s arc, as it’s not attached to anything. Though this is also the character throwing out a levitating pizza so there is that…
  • Ness (Reset Bomb Forest)
  • Fox (The Office)
  • Falco (Living Room)
  • Freddy and Bonnie (Smashville)
  • Ness (Rainbow Cruise)
  • Bonnie (Pokémon Stadium 2)
  • Bonus
  • Master Hand (Final Destination)
This is a reference to the minigames in Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, which hold an important part of the game’s story. The reason for the refights is that you have to play Balloon Boy’s minigame twice, and Spring Bonnie and RWQFSFASXC are both variations of Bonnie as far as looks go. The boss battle is Master Hand, but it actually makes sense here as a stand-in for the Marionette.
As expected, it was kinda difficult to find songs that worked in the context of Smash. A lot of them are just ambient tracks, or really short loops. I did manage to find 12 of them though: 1 from Five Nights at Freddy’s, 3 from FNaF World, 2 from Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location, 3 from Five Nights at Freddys: Pizzaria Simulator, 1 from FNaF VR: Help Wanted, 1 from FNaF AR: Special Delivery, and 1 from most of the games (though it’s not really a song).
  • Toreador March (Remix)
    • Freddy’s music box and the most iconic song in the series. You really can’t not have it.
  • FNaF Ambiance
    • A collection of various ambient sounds, voice lines, and music box themes, including things like Ballora’s singing. No link since it isn't really something you could just go find on YouTube.
  • Dungeon Theme (Remix)
    • And FNaF World comes in clutch with more intense music that isn’t just ambiance. I think with a remix, this one could be pretty good.
  • Snowpier Battle Theme
    • Oddly enough, the boss fight where you do battle with a giant snowman actually kinda fits the oddly industrial halls of this stage.
  • Stone Cold
    • Probably the most fitting song for this stage.
  • Turtle Crusher/Turtle Crusher C (Remix)
    • This one is super bubbly, but I think the idea of a happy song getting corrupted over time could lead to something cool (Even though I’m pretty sure Turtle Crusher C is just Turtle Crusher slowed down).
  • Crumbling Dreams
    • Ballora’s music box and one of two that aren’t an incredibly short loop.
  • Smashing Windshields (Remix)
    • This one’s a bop, and doesn’t clash with the stage’s atmosphere. The sound quality is just a tad too grainy for Smash, so remix it is.
  • 240 Bits Per Mile (Remix)
    • The series’s best song. The tune itself is great, but like Smashing Windshields, the sound quality is deliberately not up to current standards, and would likely need to be remixed to fit into Smash.
  • Nowhere to Run
    • One of the only truly haunting songs in the series that isn’t mostly ambiance.
  • Freddy Fazbear Theme (Rock Mix)
    • Fun Fact: This one goes unused in the original game. It’s a terrible earworm so that might be a good thing. Still, it does work in the context of Super Smash Bros., and since we have so few options…
  • Main Theme (FNaF AR: Special Delivery)
    • The other kinda spooky theme here. Ironic, because this isn’t really a horror game.
All Spirit Battles have a 6 minute time limit.
  • Balloon Boy (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Ness that favors Side Special, and is distracted by items. Smashing Windshields is the music for this fight.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants Item Autograb.
  • Mangle (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Foxy that has already taken 100% damage in Frigate Orpheon. Foxy favors aerial attacks. Snowpier Battle Theme is the music for this fight.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is attack type, has 2 slots, and the Initial Damage 30% ability.
  • Vanny (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Bayonetta with a bunny hood on New Donk City Hall. Main Theme (FNaF AR: Special Delivery) is the music for this match.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is attack type, and has 1 slot.
  • Dee Dee (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Pink Villager who avoids combat in The Office. Random reinforcements will come periodically. 240 Bits Per Mile is the music for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is neutral type, has three slots.
  • Circus Baby (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Peach on Shadow Moses Island. Ice Cream will rain down periodically. Turtle Crusher/Turtle Crusher C is the music for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is grab type, and has two slots.
  • Ballora & Minirinas (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Zero Suit Samus and a horde of tiny Zero Suit Samuses on Magicant. You only have to beat the big one to win. Crumbling Dreams is the music for this match.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants fog immunity.
  • Funtime Freddy (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Freddy and a tiny Bonnie at Shadow Moses Island. Toreador March is the music for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is grab type, has two slots, and grants thrown items up.
  • Glitchtrap (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Dark Samus on Dracula’s Castle as the screen flips periodically. Stone Cold is the music for this stage.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants lifesteal.
  • Nightmare Fredbear (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You fight Bowser with a Death’s Scythe equipped. He will have Slow Super Armour. Battle takes place on Living Room, and Nowhere to Run plays during it.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants Slow Super Armour.
  • Ennard (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Freddy and a tiny Bonnie, Peach, Foxy, and Zero Suit Samus before a giant R.O.B. comes out. You must defeat all opponents. The battle takes place on Shadow Moses Island, and FNaF Ambiance is what plays.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is neutral type, and has three slots.
  • Marionette (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Isabelle in her grey attire who will get all of her stats boosted after a while. Battle takes place in Living Room, and Crumbling Dreams plays for this fight.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants Critical Health Healing
  • Golden Freddy (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Freddy who crouches and does nothing else. The battle takes place in The Office, and you must defeat this Freddy while another Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica attack you. Every once and a while, the screen will flip. Cavern is the music for this fight.
    • Effect: Support Spirit. Grants screen flip immunity.
  • Springtrap (Legend)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Bonnie with a Killing Edge in The Office. After a bit, a Freddy, Isabelle, Foxy, and Chica will appear to aid him, but you still only need to beat the Bonnie. Nowhere to Run plays for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is attack type, has three slots and grants fire resistance.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Namco, Capcom, and Sega would like to disagree.
Though, I feel like Namco is overlooked more than other companies. Most people in this community only bring up a Namco rep because they think one is likely. During base game and Fighter's Pass 1 speculation, barely anyone was talking about a Namco rep. All the talk was about "Who's the Capcom rep?" "Who's the Square-Enix rep?" despite Namco having a very good selection of franchises.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Namco, Capcom, and Sega would like to disagree.
Capcom? Anyone? People bring up Capcom reps all the time here.
I said MOAR than 3. all I know is that Capcom usually consist of DMC, MH, AA. Sega consist of Puyo, Yakuza, and Sakura Wars. I'm referring to new series that doesn't have a fighter and I already mention Namco before.

Last edited:

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace

cothero

Smash Lord
Smash newcomers are always hard to predict. Somethimes they're very obvious, but sometimes very obscure choices are made. I've been trying to avoid predictions since they're so boring, but that Chun-Leak is easily the safest leak out there to speculate something out of it. I'm not implying the leak's real, but it makes most sense than most leaks until now, due to all the detais and moment it was revealed. My most safe prediction is this and i'm going to explain why:

predict.png

Since the second fighter pass in following a pattern of reuse characters and assets which couldn't be added in the base game, it'd be obvious to add some of rumoured stuff here. Chun-Li and Lloyd/Yuri are the safest pick out there according to the leak, while Cinderace is the most likely choice for a gen 8 Pokémon. Chun-Li was rumoured to be in the base game, then was replaced by Ken. Lloyd/Yuri were also rumoured to be present in the game somehow. As for Cinderace, it's safe to assume a gen 8 Pokémon in coming, whenever you want it or not, and yes, is also safe to assume there'll be another Nintendo character in this pass. Let's remind that the fighters from pass 2 were decided at late 2018. Pokémon Sword and Shield were being developed at that time and Sakurai probably received some gen 8 Pokémon concepts to adapt to a fighter. Little reminder: Greninja wasn't even revealed to the public when Sakurai received his concept art from Game Freak to work him as a fighter in smash 4, so the same could happen here. And don't lie to yourself, you know Nintendo/Game Freak WILL push a gen 8 Pokémon to this fighter pass. God knows when another smash title will be released and it'd be a great opportunity for them to them bring a new 'mon to the roster as DLC.

Also, this line up would follow another rumoured pattern: all season 2 characters would come from companies already existing in smash: Microsoft, Squenix, Bamco and Capcom.

Happy or not, this is by far the most reasonable fighter pass 2 prediction you're going to see out there.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So, on a whim I decided to try and make a full, thought out moveset for a character, and writing it out Sakurai Presents style. I ended up making a full example of what the challenger pack is. I had a few characters that I was going to do this with, but the one I ended up picking was Freddy Fazbear. If you guys like it, (or maybe even if you don't), I might make another one for someone else, probably Rex & Pyra/Mythra, Team Elma, Bandana Waddle Dee, or Amaterasu. Oh, and the stage idea was something I made and posted before this, and there aren't many changes to it, so if you've already read that, you can skip it. Anyway, enjoy.

Freddy Fazbear is the in Fazbear Entertainment technologies, and has been sent to Smash through their new special delivery service in order to add some life to this party. Since this is a fighting party, this Freddy has been equipped with both the flair that befits the face of Fazbear Entertainment, as well as some attacks inspired by the 100% fictional ghost stories surrounding him. This is why while most of his animations are very mechanical, some of his attacks show him moving quite fluidly, as if they were being performed by a normal person.
Freddy is…not fast, so he’ll have to rely on his Special Moves to close the gap. One such move is his Up Special: Mysterious Movement. Freddy will make his trademark laugh as static covers his body and he disappears, reappearing a short distance in the player’s chosen direction. Compared to the other teleport Special Moves, this one travels the shortest distance, but it has a ton of utility to make up for that, of which I’ll be making note of when it comes up. The first of these utilities is that if the move ends with Freddy on the ground, he’ll be able to act quite quickly, so you can get straight to the attacking. This approach is easy to see coming though, so if your opponent isn’t caught off guard, they’ll be the one doing the attacking. Mysterious Movement also goes a fixed distance, so be aware of where you’ll end up (proceeds to teleport offstage).

Freddy’s other method of travel is his Down Special: Aggressive Malfunction. Freddy’s body will erratically shake, and if you hit him while he does this, he will leap forward and grab his attacker, giving them a massive beat down. This counter doesn’t have the greatest range, but it isn’t useless against projectiles and long reaching attacks, as his forward dash allows you to advance through them.

He can also control space with his Neutral Special: Pizza Wheel. Freddy will throw a classic Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza in front of him, which spins in place for a bit. This can be reflected, but since the projectile doesn’t really go anywhere, it’s hard to turn it against him unless you reflect it while it has just been thrown. If that happens, Freddy’s in for a world of hurt. The same can also be true for your opponents, as the Pizza Wheel’s multi-hit properties allow for follow-up attacks. They’ll have to move around this attack if they want to get to you.

Once you’ve got your opponent on the ropes, you can pressure your opponent further with your Side Special: Vengeful Poster. Freddy presents one of the posters from the various Five Nights at Freddy’s games. This is an attack that hits decently far ahead of Freddy, but not above or below him, and leaves him open to attack, similar to Sephiroth’s Shadow Flare. When the attack hits, the image turns into a picture of Golden Freddy, and Golden Freddy’s head will appear above the afflicted opponent along with a number. Golden Freddy will haunt the opponent for about 15 seconds, and if they use 5 Special Moves within that time, he will manifest fully, and paralyze them. This paralysis is about as potent as Zero Suit Samus’s charged Paralyzer, and allows for some nasty set-ups, including a complete stop of an attempt to recover. You can only inflict this on one opponent at a time, and no knockback happens after the paralysis ends.

A few quirks to note with this affliction is that holding a Special Move only counts as one use, even if the attack continues to be useful. For example: keeping out Pit’s Guardian Orbitars or Mining as Steve for a while counts as one use for each time the move is initiated; not for each projectile reflected or item gathered. A Special Move will not count as being used if…well, it isn’t actually used. So charging Samus’s Charge Shot, charging and canceling Sephiroth’s Flare, or looking at, but not actually using a spell from Hero’s Command Selection will not count as a use. Moves that simply don’t work do count however, so untriggered counters and the pratfall that Banjo & Kazooie do if they have no more Wonderwing uses do count. Attacks with multiple button presses, such as Roy’s Double Edge Dance only count once for the whole combo. For a comprehensive example, Focus Attack counts if you absorb a hit or execute the attack, but not if you cancel it before either things happen and it doesn’t count twice if you absorb a hit and execute the attack.

Min Min’s Punch is a slight exception, as it will not count if it is executed with the normal attack button. This is so that she isn’t completely shut down, though this is still really bad for her. The “special” version of her Neutral Air doesn’t count either, as it is not a Special Move. One last thing to note about this effect is that Special Moves that have super armor or invulnerability will not protect them from Golden Freddy’ paralysis because he triggers before these effects kick in.

So what about players who don’t really use their Special Moves often? The effect might still be able to aid you during edge guards, but Freddy isn’t the best at guarding the ledge, so that’s less useful. Instead you can use the second effect: While Golden Freddy is haunting an opponent, Freddy can teleport directly behind them from anywhere on the screen by holding the button when using Mysterious Movement. Doing so has the same dangers as before and ends the haunt, but it allows you to cancel the ending animation in the air as well and improves Freddy’s recovery. You can also use the set distance version to confuse your opponent.
Freddy’s Neutral Attack is a simple punch, punch, kick combo. This attack deals increased shield damage, so you can create nasty shield break setups such as comboing into it after using Pizza Wheel. For Freddy’s Forward, and Up Tilt attacks, he takes his microphone by a cord and swings it forward or overhead respectively. These attacks are a bit on the slower side, but they provide disjointed hitboxes that allow you to attack players who try to get around your Pizza Wheel, or rush you down. Freddy’s microphone doesn’t normally have a cord though, so where it comes from and where it goes I…don’t really know.

Freddy’s Down Tilt is a low kick that can be followed up by aerial attack unless the opponent has already taken a lot of damage (like 100% or so). His Dash Attack is a lunging punch. Freddy takes a bit to ready the punch, but it is quite powerful, so it makes a great finisher if the opponent gets paralyzed by Golden Freddy while you’re further away.

Freddy’s Smash Attacks show his more murderous side. His body shakes a bit, and his eyes become completely black, save for a small white light in the center. His Forward Smash is a swipe with both hands, kind of like how a normal bear would attack, dealing high shield damage if you hit one. His Down Smash is similar, but he attacks both sides. His Up Smash is actually a grab. Freddy will jump up, grab his opponent, and slam them to the ground. This attack won’t likely score a K.O., but it makes for a good callout anti-air. Freddy’s other two Smash Attacks are slower, and harder to hit, but he has one last trick up his sleeve: He can use Mysterious Movement while charging Smash Attacks.

Your Smash Attacks don’t come out instantly, so you’re still vulnerable to getting interrupted, and you cannot turn around after committing to a Smash Attack, so if you miscalculate the direction you need, you’re in trouble. Freddy also can’t continue the Smash Attack in the air, so you will still be put into free fall, or simply not execute the attack if you teleported directly to an opponent. That last part does allow you to try and feint your opponent, however.
Freddy’s aerial attacks are a lot more straightforward; His Neutral Aerial is a long lasting kick just like with Mario. It may not do as much damage as his Forward Aerial, but it can help him get to the ground, and is his fastest out of shield option that can counter your opponent’s attack if they used it too close.

His Forward Aerial is an overhand punch. It’s not as powerful as Ganondorf’s nor does it spike like Mario’s, but it’s faster, and racks up damage nicely along with his Back Aerial: a spinning backhand. His Back Aerial is his best K.O. option in the air, though it’s much weaker than his grounded options.

Freddy’s Up Aerial is an overhead mike swing just like his Up Tilt. The extra range helps make up for his slow air speed when juggling. His Down Aerial is a downward stomp with both feet. Like most attacks of this ilk, it has a pretty easy to hit meteor smash effect.
Freddy has a pretty decent grab, as expected from his archetype. His throws are quite good as well. His Forward and Back Throws are the least useful; He simply tosses the opponent in front or behind him, and that’s usually the end of it. His Up Throw is an upward toss that places the opponent over his head (without any D.I.). It isn’t that great at K.O.ing, but it can easily lead to juggle situations. His Down Throw has him seize up, placing the opponent’s head in his mouth, then seize up some more, chomping down before dropping the opponent. This is his most powerful throw, and it forces a tech chase afterward that he can follow up with a Forward or Down Tilt.
Freddy’s Final Smash is called 5:00 AM Beatdown*. He snaps his fingers, and if there are any opponents near him, a cinematic will start, and the music is muted. You see a black screen, and Freddy’s eyes and mouth light up as he starts to play his music box. The camera pans out as he moves forward to show that all of the characters caught in the attack are surrounded by him, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. The song stops abruptly, and after a pause, the four attack, and the camera goes to static. If the timer ever interrupts this Final Smash, then instead of the announcer calling time, you’ll be shown the clock striking 6:00 AM.

*I was going to give the name a reference to 4/20 mode, but I had enough sense to know that would immediately turn into a weed joke.
Freddy is a grappler like Bowser, Ganondorf, and the like, but he takes a much different approach. Despite his slow speed, he is very good at applying pressure, as his Pizza Wheel can limit his opponent’s movements, his Aggressive Malfunction allows him to pass through projectiles, he can do a number on your shield quicker than most characters, and he can even mix things up by teleporting around. And if you get cornered, he can limit your options even more. He’s also difficult to approach due to his Pizza Wheel, and disjointed tilts.

He shares a lot of the weaknesses of the heavy characters though, as his ability to relieve pressure is pretty bad, and his recovery leaves something to be desired unless he managed to land Vengeful Poster recently. Even then his recovery can be pretty predictable, and punishable. All in all, he’s a character you have to be careful when fighting him in neutral, using your resources wisely. Otherwise he can quickly overwhelm you. Once you do get in though, he has trouble doing much about it.

The stage depicts a cluttered office space filled with restaurant and animatronic paraphernalia. The stage’s bottom platform extends its entire length, so players can continually walk until they hit the blast zone and get K.O.’ed. Above the floor are three shelves that act as platforms, and their layout is similar to that of Battlefield’s. On each side of the stage are two large door frames that lead outside the room. The camera will not follow players who walk through them, but you can walk a short distance before being K.O.’ed.

Above these door frames are walls that extend to the top of the stage. There are also air ducts at the top of the stage that are placed in a way that they would divide the room into equal thirds if they extended to the floor. They also act as walls and ceilings, though it is possible to launch opponents up the ducts for a K.O. if you’re precise enough. Attacking the ducts gets rid of this option by busting them up. Doing so also causes the room to heat up. More on that later. Steve uses a shovel to mine the floor and walls, which count as stone, and a pickaxe to mine the shelves, air ducts, and the doors (when closed), which count as iron.

One thing that players would immediately notice upon playing on the stage would be the odd camera. It has a slight fish eye lens effect* (for lack of a better term, unless that’s actually what it is), causing the entire stage to seem to rotate as it pans from left to right. The camera is also fixed, and will not zoom in or out, or pan up or down. It will only turn from side to side. The camera will attempt to focus on the mid-point between the left-most and right-most players, though it won’t move past the doors by much, even if someone is standing in the hallway. Screen and Star K.O.’s are not possible on this stage, and the rotating effect is not present on the Battlefield and Ω forms of the stage.

On the wall in the middle of the room, there is a large monitor that shows camera footage of various locations from within the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, occasionally changing cameras on its own. This is where the stage hazards come in. In front of the doors, the monitor, and on the top shelf in front of an air vent are large buttons that players can stand on in order to activate them. The door & vent buttons shuts its respective lockdown style door until it stops being pressed, and drains power from the building. Losing power makes the stage pitch black and cuts the music for a few moments before resetting. Pressing the monitor button changes what camera it displays until it’s pressed again, always opting for the most important one. These are your major defenses against the animatronics.

A random number of random animatronics will appear, usually to attack you. There is no rhyme or reason to their appearance, though you can force them all to appear if you hold L and R when selecting the stage, and Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica will not appear if someone is playing as them. If one animatronic stops you from protecting yourself against another, the other animatronics will not attack while they’re there unless that is the intended function (like with Balloon Boy and JJ). The animatronics are as follows:

Door Animatronics
  • Bonnie: The lights will randomly flip on in the left doorway, alerting players to his presence along with an audio cue. The player must close that door quickly in order to stop him from attacking. If he attacks, he’ll smash his guitar on the nearest opponent.
  • Chica: Does the same thing as Bonnie, but she appears on the right side, and when attacking, she’ll throw her cupcake at you.
  • Nightmare Fredbear: Sometimes menacing eyes will peer at you from beyond the left doorway. If this happens, do not attempt to close that door. If you get too close, Nightmare Fredbear will grab you, and deal a ton of damage. Nightmare Fredbear will go away on his own if you leave him alone.
  • Nightmare: Sometimes menacing eyes will peer at you from beyond the right doorway. If this happens, do not attempt to close that door. If you get too close, Nightmare will grab you, and deal a ton of damage. If you get over 100%, this is an instant K.O. Nightmare will go away on his own if you leave him alone.
Vent Animatronics
  • Balloon Boy: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and laugh at the players as he disables the monitor.
  • Mangle: She will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and up the wall in the background to the top of the screen and make racket before leaving through one of the air ducts. If a player gets too close to him as he does this, she will bite them.
  • JJ: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and laugh at the players as he disables the door buttons.
  • Springtrap: He will sometimes show up in the vent if nobody else is there. If the players don’t close it fast enough, he will climb out of it and roam around as he attacks players similar to Foxy. Unlike Foxy however, he won’t leave until a predetermined amount of time. Springtrap becomes more aggressive after a noisy animatronic is triggered, appearing more often, getting out faster, and moving faster once out.
  • Ennard: Ennard can appear in the vent if nobody is there. If he does, close it quickly before he inches out. Once he does, he will grab the first player who goes in front of him, and if they do not mash out quickly, he will pull them in, instantly K.O.’ing them.
Monitor Animatronics
  • Foxy: Foxy resides on Pirate Cove in the cameras. If Pirate Cove is shown to be empty, then close the left door, or he will get inside the room, and roam across the stage until he gets a player with his hook. This attack is very powerful.
  • Golden Freddy: If Golden Freddy appears on the monitor, quickly switch the camera, or it will shift to a black screen with just his face one it, and release a shockwave that deals high damage and knockback to whoever gets hit by it. The attack is very similar to Tabuu’s Off Wave attack.
  • Toy Freddy: He does the same thing as Foxy, but instead of appearing in Pirate Cove, he’s holed up in his room playing Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64. If he’s gone, and you see a game over screen on his T.V., close the right door, or he’ll run across the room while flailing his arms like a pinwheel. He doesn’t linger like Foxy though, as he’s not trying to hurt you, he’s just angry.
  • Phantom Balloon Boy: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before he attacks the players in the same manner as Golden Freddy. Luckily, Phantom Balloon Boy doesn’t do any damage; he just stuns the players, and makes a loud noise. His attack radius is also much shorter.
  • Phantom Foxy: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before he leaps out of it, stunning the closest player, and making a loud noise.
  • Phantom Marionette: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays as soon as possible. If a player passes in front of the monitor while he’s on it, he will leap out of it and slow that player down.
  • Phantom Mangle: If he appears on the monitor, change the camera it displays before she climbs out of it, up to the ceiling, and makes a bunch of racket before she fades away.
  • Funtime Fox: Funtime Foxy will appear on his own show stage with a sign giving a specific time. You must change the camera on the monitor just before the timer hits this number, or he will come running across the room the second it does, chucking the first player he comes across through the door behind him.
In-Room Animatronics
  • Marionette: A large gift box will appear in the background to the left of the monitor with a glowing radius around it if he is active. Players must stand in the radius to keep the gauge above it full. The gauge empties pretty slowly, and fills pretty quickly, but if players ignore it for too long, Marionette will slowly rise from the present, and leap at the closest fighter to deal massive damage. It is faint, but you can hear the Marionette’s music box when the gauge isn’t empty, and if it does empty, her other music box will play clear as day.
  • Withered Foxy: When he’s active, and the monitor isn’t looking at Pirate’s Cove, his body parts will fly in from the doors while they’re open, or simply appear in areas in the room that are off-screen. Players can pick these up and throw them at each other, or better yet, out of the room. If all of Withered Foxy’s parts are allowed in the room, he will form up like a Dry Bones, and attack in the same manner as Foxy.
  • Nightmare Freddy: Tiny screaming Freddy plush things called Freddles will appear on parts of the stage that aren’t onscreen if Nightmare Freddy is active, and can be attacked to get rid of them. If players let three of them congregate for too long, Nightmare Freddy spawns in, and attacks nearby players for tons of damage as he paces about the room, leaving only after a predetermined time limit.
  • Nightmarion: Nightmarion’s translucent image will sometimes fade in onscreen if he’s active. If you linger in this image for too long, he will materialize, and will attack the player(s) that triggered him.
  • Circus Baby: A little plush of her will appear somewhere on the stage a short while before she appears. Players must throw her plushy at her to keep her from attacking. If you stand next to her instead of throwing the plush, she will attack with her scooper regardless of how much time has passed. If you’re a monster and throw her plushy out of the room first, she will immediately attack, singling out the player who did it.
  • Mediocre Melodies: When they’re active, an air duct will sometimes shake. Attack the duct to close it preventing one of the Mediocre Melodies from falling out, hurting anyone they fall on.
  • Rockstar Freddy: When he’s active, he will be standing to the right of the monitor. Every so often, he will boot up, and ask that you deposit a certain number of coins dependent on how many players there are. When this happens, the players must collect enough coins, and walk over to him to appease him. If the room gets too hot, he will deactivate on his own, but that’s also when the Jack o’ animatronics show up.
  • Rockstar Foxy: His bird will fly around the room for a bit before leaving. If a player attacks it, there is a 50% chance that they will be presented with an item, and a 50% chance they will be attacked by Rockstar Foxy.
  • Rockstar Chica: A wet floor sign will appear in the room before Rockstar Chica does. Throw it at her to stop her assault, or don’t and face the consequences.
Special Animatronics
  • Freddy: Freddy only appears if nobody is playing as him, and even then he only appears if the power runs out. Should the power run out, Freddy’s face will illuminate in the left doorway as he plays his signature tune. The song lasts for a random amount of time before it and the light shuts off. After a random amount of time in silence, Freddy will make a screeching sound and attack everyone in the dark. The lights will come back on in the aftermath.
  • Phone Guy: When the Phone Guy “appears”, you will hear a phone ring, and see a “Mute Call” icon appear somewhere on the stage. Players can attack this icon to stop the call. If they don’t, they will hear a guy prattle on about the various active animatronics, indirectly revealing how they work. If there are any sound-sensitive animatronics active, they will become more aggressive.
  • Jack o’ Bonnie & Jack o’ Chica: The two will appear on the left and right doorways respectively when the room gets too hot. They will instantly K.O. any players outside of the room, deal a ton of damage on contact, and set the two bottom shelf platforms alight until the room cools down again, which happens on own even though the room is on fire.
  • Dee Dee: Dee Dee will appear in front of the camera and sing a little song. When it ends, a new animatronic will unfortunately be after you. She’s the only animatronic that is always active, and there are even animatronics that will only activate because of her, so be vigilant.
  • Trash & The Gang: Wat? No. 1 Crate will sometimes distract players by jump scaring them, and the rest of them just cover up the cameras every so often. None of them actually hurt you.
  • El Chip: An ad for his restaurant will pop up every once in a while. This just blocks your view.
  • XOR (FNaF: UCN): This Dee Dee recolor only appears when all animatronics are active (and replaces Dee Dee in such a scenario). She activates all of the Dee Dee animatronics at once.
Dee Dee Animatronics
  • RWQFSFASXC: Yeah I dunno what this name is either. When summoned by Dee Dee, he will plunge the room in darkness for a few seconds. The only things you will be able to see are his glowing eyes and teeth. Once he’s gone, he will not come back.
  • Plushtrap: If he is summoned by Dee Dee, one of the air ducts will start to shake violently. Attack it to bust it up, preventing Plushtrap from falling out of it, and running around and slashing any players in his path. Once he’s gone, he will not come back.
  • Minirina: When summoned, a bunch of them will crawl onto the screen, blocking your view for a bit. Once they’re gone, they will not come back.
  • Electro Bab: After being summoned, a bunch of them will eventually come into the room and drain it of its power through the buttons. Attack them to get rid of them. Once they’re gone, they will not come back.
  • Bonnet: She toddles along the floor, and if she reaches the other side of the room, she will leap at the closest player, and attack them like a Pikmin. She can be interrupted before and during this attack with pretty much any attack, so feel free to punt her across the stage.
  • Glitchtrap: After he has been summoned, he will sometimes appear on the monitor. If you don’t switch the cameras quick enough, he will do something random like flipping the screen, randomizing each fighter’s percentages, swapping their places, etc.
  • Freddy Frostbear: After he has been summoned, he will roam around the office while invisible. You’ll know he’s there because you can hear his heavy footsteps, and the temperature will drop. The general area he’s in will have camera static effects going on, so players can keep track of him. He attacks in two ways: The first way is by appearing in place, and glitching out. If you touch him or hit him, even with a projectile, you will be frozen. The second way he attacks you is by running forward and stabbing a player with his icicle. He will become visible as he does so, so you can hit him to stop his assault for good. He can also fake you out by never becoming visible and simply running past. This can’t hurt you though. Freddy Frostbear won’t leave for a good while unless you thwart his icicle attack, but when he does, he will never come back.
*This effect is the most accurate, but if it turns out to be a terrible idea in general, then it can be removed/not implemented without sacrificing much. Not all of the Five Nights at Freddy’s games even have it; it’s just more common than not at the moment. As long as it looks like the camera is turning rather than moving from side to side, it’ll work.

Now, I know this might sound like a lot, but the animatronics generally wouldn't be active all at the same time (in fact, I'd make it a pretty rare occurrence with the option to force it by holding both triggers or something), and a lot of them are dealt with in the same, or a similar fashion.

Also, I didn't include Ballora or Funtime Freddy because their most well known mechanics are both sound based. Having players listen to see if a quiet music box song is coming from the left or right while you hear a louder song alongside all of the characters being noisy is a terrible idea, and while Funtime Freddy is much louder and easier to deal with, he still has no warning if you're deaf or the sound is off.
  • Freddy-A bipedal robot bear styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly brown, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he sports a black bow tie and top hat. He also holds a microphone.
  • Bonnie-A bipedal robot rabbit styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly indigo, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he sports a red tie and holds an electric guitar.
  • Chica-A bipedal robot chicken styled after restaurant animatronics. Her body is primarily yellow, with an orange beak and legs. She wears a white bib with “let’s eat!” written on it in colorful letters, and holds a plate with an animatronic cupcake on it.
  • Foxy- A bipedal robot fox styled after restaurant animatronics. His body is predominantly red, with a lighter muzzle, chest, and belly, and he wears brown, well-worn shorts, a hook on his right hand, and an eye patch. He’s a bit more worn down than the other three, and his endoskeleton is fully visible on his lower legs, hand, and feet.
  • Freddy-This pallet swap is yellow with purple clothing. It’s a reference to Fredbear, the mascot of the restaurant before Freddy, and one of the biggest mysteries in the series.
  • Bonnie-This pallet swap is yellow with a purple tie. It’s a reference to Springtrap, the main reason behind the events of pretty much every FNaF game.
  • Chica-This pallet swap is black, with a more reddish beak and legs. It’s a reference to the Marionette, the character responsible for giving life to Freddy and co.
  • Foxy-The darker part of Foxy’s body becomes white, the lighter part becomes pink, and his shorts become black since that’s probably the only color that wouldn’t look ugly here. This is a reference to the Funtime Foxys. Yes there are two of them. No they’re not related. Yes that’s weird and confusing.
After thinking about it for a while, I think it would be OK if the four main animatronics joined in as alternate costumes. They have the same build (Foxy looks a little slimmer, but he’s not so different as to cause problems with hurtboxes), and their visual designs, and voice lines (for those who have them) do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to personality imo.

While the moveset was made with Freddy in mind, each character’s ability set is the same (for the most part), and there isn’t really anything that doesn’t make sense on the other three save for the mic swings. I think they can all improvise this though, with Bonnie swinging his guitar, Chica throwing her plate, and Foxy detaching, and swinging his other arm (see, it’s disjointed because it’s no longer attached to his body). My only worries are that Foxy’s reputation for speed will make this role weird, and Chica’s plate throw won’t look right since there’s no logic behind the plate’s arc, as it’s not attached to anything. Though this is also the character throwing out a levitating pizza so there is that…
  • Fox (The Office)
  • Falco (Living Room)
  • Ness (Rainbow Cruise)
  • Bonus
This is a reference to the minigames in Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, which hold an important part of the game’s story. The reason for the refights is that you have to play Balloon Boy’s minigame twice, and Spring Bonnie and RWQFSFASXC are both variations of Bonnie as far as looks go. The boss battle is Master Hand, but it actually makes sense here as a stand-in for the Marionette.
As expected, it was kinda difficult to find songs that worked in the context of Smash. A lot of them are just ambient tracks, or really short loops. I did manage to find 12 of them though: 1 from Five Nights at Freddy’s, 3 from FNaF World, 2 from Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location, 3 from Five Nights at Freddys: Pizzaria Simulator, 1 from FNaF VR: Help Wanted, 1 from FNaF AR: Special Delivery, and 1 from most of the games (though it’s not really a song).
  • Toreador March(Remix)
    • Freddy’s music box and the most iconic song in the series. You really can’t not have it.
  • FNaF Ambiance
    • A collection of various ambient sounds, voice lines, and music box themes, including things like Ballora’s singing. No link since it isn't really something you could just go find on YouTube.
  • Dungeon Theme(Remix)
    • And FNaF World comes in clutch with more intense music that isn’t just ambiance. I think with a remix, this one could be pretty good.
  • Snowpier Battle Theme
    • Oddly enough, the boss fight where you do battle with a giant snowman actually kinda fits the oddly industrial halls of this stage.
  • Stone Cold
  • Turtle Crusher/Turtle Crusher C(Remix)
    • This one is super bubbly, but I think the idea of a happy song getting corrupted over time could lead to something cool (Even though I’m pretty sure Turtle Crusher C is just Turtle Crusher slowed down).
  • Crumbling Dreams
  • Smashing Windshields(Remix)
    • This one’s a bop, and doesn’t clash with the stage’s atmosphere. The sound quality is just a tad too grainy for Smash, so remix it is.
  • 240 Bits Per Mile(Remix)
    • The series’s best song. The tune itself is great, but like Smashing Windshields, the sound quality is deliberately not up to current standards, and would likely need to be remixed to fit into Smash.
  • Nowhere to Run
    • One of the only truly haunting songs in the series that isn’t mostly ambiance.
    • Fun Fact: This one goes unused in the original game. It’s a terrible earworm so that might be a good thing. Still, it does work in the context of Super Smash Bros., and since we have so few options…
    • The other kinda spooky theme here. Ironic, because this isn’t really a horror game.
  • Balloon Boy (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Ness that favors Side Special, and is distracted by items. Smashing Windshields is the music for this fight.
  • Mangle (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Foxy that has already taken 100% damage in Frigate Orpheon. Foxy favors aerial attacks. Snowpier Battle Theme is the music for this fight.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is attack type, has 2 slots, and the Initial Damage 30% ability.
  • Vanny (Novice)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Bayonetta with a bunny hood on New Donk City Hall. Main Theme (FNaF AR: Special Delivery) is the music for this match.
  • Dee Dee (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Pink Villager who avoids combat in The Office. Random reinforcements will come periodically. 240 Bits Per Mile is the music for this battle.
  • Circus Baby (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Peach on Shadow Moses Island. Ice Cream will rain down periodically. Turtle Crusher/Turtle Crusher C is the music for this battle.
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Zero Suit Samus and a horde of tiny Zero Suit Samuses on Magicant. You only have to beat the big one to win. Crumbling Dreams is the music for this match.
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a Freddy and a tiny Bonnie at Shadow Moses Island. Toreador March is the music for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is grab type, has two slots, and grants thrown items up.
  • Glitchtrap (Advanced)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Dark Samus on Dracula’s Castle as the screen flips periodically. Stone Cold is the music for this stage.
    • Spirit Battle: You fight Bowser with a Death’s Scythe equipped. He will have Slow Super Armour. Battle takes place on Living Room, and Nowhere to Run plays during it.
  • Ennard (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Freddy and a tiny Bonnie, Peach, Foxy, and Zero Suit Samus before a giant R.O.B. comes out. You must defeat all opponents. The battle takes place on Shadow Moses Island, and FNaF Ambiance is what plays.
  • Marionette (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle Isabelle in her grey attire who will get all of her stats boosted after a while. Battle takes place in Living Room, and Crumbling Dreams plays for this fight.
  • Golden Freddy (Ace)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Freddy who crouches and does nothing else. The battle takes place in The Office, and you must defeat this Freddy while another Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica attack you. Every once and a while, the screen will flip. Cavern is the music for this fight.
  • Springtrap (Legend)
    • Spirit Battle: You battle a yellow Bonnie with a Killing Edge in The Office. After a bit, a Freddy, Isabelle, Foxy, and Chica will appear to aid him, but you still only need to beat the Bonnie. Nowhere to Run plays for this battle.
    • Effect: Primary Spirit. Is attack type, has three slots and grants fire resistance.
Y'know, for a series about murderous animatronics, FNaF has a lot to offer when it comes to Smash, huh?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Smash newcomers are always hard to predict. Somethimes they're very obvious, but sometimes very obscure choices are made. I've been trying to avoid predictions, since they're so boring, but that Chun-Leak is easily the safest leak ou there to speculate something out of it. I'm not implying the leak's real, but it makes the most sense than most leaks until now, due to the moment it was revealed. My most safe prediction is this and i'm going to explain why:

View attachment 298316

Since the second fighter pass in following a pattern of reused character and assets which couldn't be added in the base game, it'd be obvious to add some of rumoured stuff here. Chun-Li and Lloyd/Yuri are the safest pick out there according to the leak, while Cinderace is the most likely choice for a gen 8 Pokémon. Yes, it's safe to assume a Pokémon in coming, whenever you want it or not, and yes, is also safe to assume there'll be another Nintendo character in this pass. Let's remind that the fighters from pass 2 were decided at late 2018. Pokémon Sword and Shield were being developed at the time and Sakurai probably received some gen 8 Pokémon concepts to adapt to a fighter. Little reminder: Greninja wasn't even revealed to the public when Sakurai received his concept art from Game Freak to work him as a fighter in smash 4, so the same could happen here. And don't lie to yourself, you know Nintendo/Game Freak WILL push a gen 8 Pokémon to this fighter pass. God knows when another smash title will be released and it'd be a great opportunity to them bring a new mon to the roster as a DLC.

Also, this line up would follow another rumoured pattern: all season 2 characters would come from companies already existing in smash: Microsoft, Squenix, Bamco and Capcom.

Happy or not, this is by far the most reasonable fighter pass prediction you're going to see out there.
I rather get a Zelda newcomer from BOTW, BOTW age of calamity or BOTW 2 than another fire starter :(

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Smash newcomers are always hard to predict. Somethimes they're very obvious, but sometimes very obscure choices are made. I've been trying to avoid predictions, since they're so boring, but that Chun-Leak is easily the safest leak ou there to speculate something out of it. I'm not implying the leak's real, but it makes the most sense than most leaks until now, due to the moment it was revealed. My most safe prediction is this and i'm going to explain why:

View attachment 298316

Since the second fighter pass in following a pattern of reused character and assets which couldn't be added in the base game, it'd be obvious to add some of rumoured stuff here. Chun-Li and Lloyd/Yuri are the safest pick out there according to the leak, while Cinderace is the most likely choice for a gen 8 Pokémon. Yes, it's safe to assume a Pokémon in coming, whenever you want it or not, and yes, is also safe to assume there'll be another Nintendo character in this pass. Let's remind that the fighters from pass 2 were decided at late 2018. Pokémon Sword and Shield were being developed at the time and Sakurai probably received some gen 8 Pokémon concepts to adapt to a fighter. Little reminder: Greninja wasn't even revealed to the public when Sakurai received his concept art from Game Freak to work him as a fighter in smash 4, so the same could happen here. And don't lie to yourself, you know Nintendo/Game Freak WILL push a gen 8 Pokémon to this fighter pass. God knows when another smash title will be released and it'd be a great opportunity to them bring a new mon to the roster as a DLC.

Happy or not, this is by far the most reasonable fighter pass prediction you're going to see out there.
I would absolutely be fine with this lineup especially if Chun-Li is in it.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
ow i just ran over my foot with my chair and it really hurts.

Anyway I fully believe that one day a Rhythm Heaven rep will get in, the series is a lot more popular than it seems at first and is probably the biggest glaring inclusion from the roster. Putting in another Rhythm games characters before Nintendo's own (successful) Rhythm series. Overall Smash bros is a celebration of Nintendo 1st and video games 2nd so having an influential franchise in a genre not represented by smash which Nintendo own's just feels wrong.

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
Ring Fit Adventurer for the potential 1st-party slot. Mark my words. I haven't felt this certain about a character in ages.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Smash newcomers are always hard to predict. Somethimes they're very obvious, but sometimes very obscure choices are made. I've been trying to avoid predictions since they're so boring, but that Chun-Leak is easily the safest leak out there to speculate something out of it. I'm not implying the leak's real, but it makes the most sense than most leaks until now, due to the moment it was revealed. My most safe prediction is this and i'm going to explain why:

View attachment 298316

Since the second fighter pass in following a pattern of reused character and assets which couldn't be added in the base game, it'd be obvious to add some of rumoured stuff here. Chun-Li and Lloyd/Yuri are the safest pick out there according to the leak, while Cinderace is the most likely choice for a gen 8 Pokémon. Chun-Li was rumoured to be in the base game, then was replaced by Ken. Lloyd/Yuti were also rumoured to be present in the game somehow. As for Cinderace, it's safe to assume a gen 8 Pokémon in coming, whenever you want it or not, and yes, is also safe to assume there'll be another Nintendo character in this pass. Let's remind that the fighters from pass 2 were decided at late 2018. Pokémon Sword and Shield were being developed at that time and Sakurai probably received some gen 8 Pokémon concepts to adapt to a fighter. Little reminder: Greninja wasn't even revealed to the public when Sakurai received his concept art from Game Freak to work him as a fighter in smash 4, so the same could happen here. And don't lie to yourself, you know Nintendo/Game Freak WILL push a gen 8 Pokémon to this fighter pass. God knows when another smash title will be released and it'd be a great opportunity for them to them bring a new 'mon to the roster as DLC.

Happy or not, this is by far the most reasonable fighter pass 2 prediction you're going to see out there.
Assuming you're right. Here's how I'd imagine the order it would go.

CP9/March: Chun-Li
CP10/E3/June: Lloyd/Yuri (Leaning towards Yuri)
CP11/Fall: Cinderace

Technomage

Smash Champion

Door Animatronics
Vent Animatronics
Monitor Animatronics
In-Room Animatronics
Special Animatronics
Dee Dee Animatronics

• Fox (The Office)
  • Falco (Living Room)
  • Ness (Rainbow Cruise)
  • Bonus
  • Toreador March(Remix)
  • FNaF Ambiance
  • Dungeon Theme(Remix)
  • Snowpier Battle Theme
  • Stone Cold
  • Turtle Crusher/Turtle Crusher C(Remix)
  • Crumbling Dreams
  • Smashing Windshields(Remix)
  • 240 Bits Per Mile(Remix)
  • Nowhere to Run
  • Balloon Boy (Novice)
  • Mangle (Novice)
  • Vanny (Novice)
  • Dee Dee (Advanced)
  • Circus Baby (Advanced)
  • Glitchtrap (Advanced)
  • Ennard (Ace)
  • Marionette (Ace)
  • Golden Freddy (Ace)
  • Springtrap (Legend)
Cool moveset. Freddy's someone I'd really love and want in the Smash roster. ^^

Also, if that happens, would Scott add any hidden FNAF lore to Smash?

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
Ring Fit Adventurer for the potential 1st-party slot. Mark my words. I haven't felt this certain about a character in ages.
yeah, she's definitely up there in terms of 1st party, but I think she will be the inkling of smash ultimate, way too late to put into the game even as DLC, unless there's a fighters pass 3 of course.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I said MOAR than 3. all I know is that Capcom usually consist of DMC, MH, AA. Sega consist of Puyo, Yakuza, and Sakura Wars. I'm referring to new series that doesn't have a fighter and I already mention Namco before.
Sega also have Streets of rage who is (relatively) often discussed. While less popular, I saw sometimes some talk about Nights and Golden axe. Capcom there's also Okami who's pretty requested, and also Ghost and goblins.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
My Nintendo rep prediction is Elma from Xenoblade X. Xenoblade X doesn't have music in the game and you know what other fighters as of recently came with content that was suspiciously missing from base game? Byleth, Min Min, and Sephiroth.

- Byleth brought Three Houses content.

- Min Min brought Arms music.

- Sephiroth brought more Final Fantasy Spirits and music outside of Cloud's and two tracks.

The content in these Challenger Packs all being suspiciously missing content that would seem like it have been in the base game. Xenoblade X music isn't in the game, so this could be a sign for Elma being in this Pass if we have anything to go off of with the recent fighters.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My Nintendo rep prediction is Elma from Xenoblade X. Xenoblade X doesn't have music in the game and you know what other fighters as of recently came with content that was suspiciously missing from base game? Byleth, Min Min, and Sephiroth.

- Min Min brought Arms Music.

- Sephiroth brought more Final Fantasy Spirits and music outside of Cloud's and two tracks.

The content in these Challenger Packs all being suspiciously missing content that would seem like it have been in the base game. Xenoblade X music isn't in the game, so this could be a sign for Elma being in this Pass if we have anything to go off of with the recent fighters.
God, i really hope so

this could also work for Octoling from Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion but they rarely represent DLC content from other games in smash

frick that tho I NEED to have Fly Octo Fly in smash

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
like I said I've only mentioned the ones that I've heard off because we all know that every company has more than one game or three great game so my apologies if I miss some. And Sqenix series like Nier, TWEWY, KH, Tomb Raider, Chrono Trigger have been very stand out simultaneously around the Smash circle.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
ow i just ran over my foot with my chair and it really hurts.

Anyway I fully believe that one day a Rhythm Heaven rep will get in, the series is a lot more popular than it seems at first and is probably the biggest glaring inclusion from the roster. Putting in another Rhythm games characters before Nintendo's own (successful) Rhythm series. Overall Smash bros is a celebration of Nintendo 1st and video games 2nd so having an influential franchise in a genre not represented by smash which Nintendo own's just feels wrong.
I want to agree because I'm a huge supporter of Rhythm heaven in Smash... but I disagree. Rhythm heaven last chance was Ultimate base game (becasue Megamix released in 2015, soon before Ultimate base roster was deceided). Now RH is dead, Nintendo don't care about the franchise and there's not enough fan support like Isaac for example have. I really think Rhythm heaven will never be in Smash bros, not just Ultimate but in general at this point.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Please don't do that...

Don't give me hope...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I want to agree because I'm a huge supporter of Rhythm heaven in Smash... but I disagree. Rhythm heaven last chance was Ultimate base game (becasue Megamix released in 2015, soon before Ultimate base roster was deceided). Now RH is dead, Nintendo don't care about the franchise and there's not enough fan support like Isaac for example have. I really think Rhythm heaven will never be in Smash bros, not just Ultimate but in general at this point.
The Rhythm Heaven fanbase will have their moment someday. Right now, Ultimate's DLC lineup is heavily focusing on 3rd party franchises so that makes it a lot more unlikely a Rhythm Heaven rep will make it into Ultimate. But in Smash 6, Rhythm Heaven will have a ton of chances in the base game to get a slot so it's just probably not Nintendo or Sakurai's priority right nowm

cothero

Smash Lord
The only reason i didn't add her in my prediction list is because Ring Fit Adventure came out in october 2019 and all the season 2 characters were already decided back in 2018, according to Sakurai. Different to a Pokémon character (which comes from a well-known successfull franchise), they'll would have to known if Ring Fit (a brand new franchise) would be sucessfull enough to consider her as a fighter. And like i said, the game was released after FP2 was already decided. The same goes to the Astral Chain protags: too late to be added.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I really REALLY don’t know how we didn’t get Xeno X music in base game. That soundtrack is full of the weirdest bops. And I love that game. So, yeah I’m down for Elma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom