• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
A third one celebrating Nintendogs Anniversary.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
You're really not meeting me halfway here, huh? I've been pretty positive about Chief in all my posts, but what people who get behind characters with lopsided popularity forget are those aren't the only variety out there. Yes, Halo is very big outside Japan, but there are series that are big outside Japan and big inside Japan. It's not one or the other. You don't have to choose one region when there are options that cater to both. And that's what Nintendo usually does.

That in and of itself should cast every character with mostly unilateral popularity into the air. And many won't come back down again. The few who can, like, imo Chief still have to contend with the fact that they're at a huge deficit by coming up short in a category of major importance, being global appeal.

One sticking point in the fanbase is that when one character gets past an obstacle, people take that to mean the obstacle no longer exists. Well no third-party has even gotten past this obstacle of almost exclusively western prominence yet (no, not even Banjo). And if any character could do it, it probably would be Chief (again, I've been pretty bullish on his chances for a western M-rated FPS character that doesn't appeal to Japan whose series has not yet officially been on a Nintendo system from a company that already got two DLC characters). But, it's still a hell of an obstacle. It's Japan ignoring themselves. We don't even get the reverse that often (really only Hero, maybe Terry if you ignore China and LatAm). That inherently should position him as a character that isn't working with the odds, but if lucky, would overcome them. Not someone whose omission would be at all a surprise.
Sorry. It was never directed at you, but more so with gatekeepers. I should've stopped beating the dead horse. I admit I lost my cool.

I just patiently wait for day when I can use this line.

K. Rool was actually very popular in Japan, at least within speculative circles. Ridley (and Dark Samus) was really the only one whose popularity heavily leaned on the western fanbase for his appeal.
The same article also says this.

However, we should be careful not to mistake popularity within the hardcore Smash fandom as general popularity. One of the best “proof” of this is the fact that Ryu is ranked #35 in this data set. In the Perception of Smash DLC in Japan, Ryu was ranked #23. The “no fighter game character” misquote was translated into Japanese. Either way, he wasn’t that heavily requested — not even the top 20. I also noticed the bandwagoning effect when I measured poll data pre and post share among support groups. Therefore, with Ryu’s inclusion Sakurai and his team might be looking at more factors than just what the hardcore want.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sorry. It was never directed at you, but more so with gatekeepers. I should've stopped beating the dead horse.

I just patiently wait for day when I can use this line.

The same article also says this.
Which is why I mentioned speculative circles. Yes we don't know how the general Japanese fanbase responded to him, but that also goes for the western side of things as we cannot track every single buyer of Smash 4 and its DLC and how they felt about that particular character. We can only assess based on the online data we've collected and what's been stated by the developers officially, and for the former that heavily skews towards the hardcore fanbase and speculative community. Based on that dataset we do not have any support for the idea that K. Rool was an exclusively western favorite, and instead the data implies the opposite for Japan and they wanted him as well.

Additionally, unlike Ridley, Sakurai has never pointed to the character's popularity being exclusive to the west. In fact, when talking about him he only says that the character generically got a lot of votes, which contrasts Chrom and Dark Samus in the same article who were stated to have their popularity come mostly from their respective regions. Taking that together, K. Rool was more likely a global request, not a western exclusive one.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Speaking of sales, I think bringing Japan factor against character like Master Chief is disingenuous. People bring up how Japan react to Banjo, but those reaction videos are cherry picked from hardcore Smash fans. General Japanese gamers were pretty much scratching their heads. And people bring Japanese ballot to justify Banjo, but ballot in general is still not end of all mean just like sales. We had characters that weren't even on any ballot whatsoever.

Looking at you, gatekeepers :glare:
I mean, if we're going to bring up "general gamers" into the equation, then you'll see that reaction for most of the cast, including certain third parties.

It's fully anecdotal, I know, but most of the people I observed being unfamiliar with Terry were casuals - the so-called "silent majority".

That said, Halo actually seems to be treated as an exception by the speculation community just because of how massive it is outside of Japan, unlike picks such as Rayman.

Also, as someone pointed out before, selling a game at around 100k copies shouldn't be seen as low for japanese standards, especially because Halo is from a genre that has historically sold less there than in the west; and also exclusive to a family of consoles that historically don't sell too well in Japan compared to the others.

I'd say 100k is... pretty decent, given these circumstances.

D

Deleted member

So, what’s this week’s event for Smash?
The Anniversary Group
Tourney limited to characters from franchises celebrating 25th Anniversary or older this month or last month.

EDIT: I'm just joking and making something up off the top of my head based on all the anniversaries as of late lol; not sure what its actually going to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So, what’s this week’s event for Smash?
All support spirits.

D

Deleted member

All support spirits.

That's it? Is it a tourney where you're only allowed to have Support Spirits? Or just a Spirit Board event where only Support spirits show up? Something that can be done with a simple in-game item. 'Cause if it's the latter, that'd pretty damn lazy.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
That's it? Is it a tourney where you're only allowed to have Support Spirits? Or just a Spirit Board event where only Support spirits show up? Something that can be done with a simple in-game item. 'Cause if it's the latter, that'd pretty damn lazy.
It’s a spirit board event where every battle gives you the item that changes all spirits on the board to support spirits.

D

Deleted member

It’s a spirit board event where every battle gives you the item that changes all spirits on the board to support spirits.
Ah. A little underwhelming isn't it? I mean I guess they kind of ran through almost every variation already, but still..

If nothing else, I guess this would make it easier for people to get whatever spirits they're missing if they can constantly manipulate the board with the item.

SKX31

Smash Master
Speaking of sales, I think bringing Japan factor against character like Master Chief is disingenuous. People bring up how Japan react to Banjo, but those reaction videos are cherry picked from hardcore Smash fans. General Japanese gamers were pretty much scratching their heads. And people bring Japanese ballot to justify Banjo, but ballot in general is still not end of all mean just like sales. We had characters that weren't even on any ballot whatsoever.

Looking at you, gatekeepers :glare:
I mean, if we're going to bring up "general gamers" into the equation, then you'll see that reaction for most of the cast, including certain third parties.

It's fully anecdotal, I know, but most of the people I observed being unfamiliar with Terry were casuals - the so-called "silent majority".
That's a worthwhile point, especially since "general gamers" also is a ****ing broad term. And when I say broad, I mean it - the number I've seen thrown about for the total number of gamers is 2.7 billion. 2700 million people. More than a third of the world's ****ing population.

The fact that Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft manage to be some of the world's largest video game companies while most of their games do not even reach a significant number of gamers yet speak to how absurdly fractured the video game industry truly is. Newzoo's report does seem a bit strange when it estimates these numbers as well:

• Mobile: 2,6 billion players
  • PC: 1.3 billion players
  • Console: 729 million players

The mobile number in particular seems kinda odd. It makes me believe that Newzoo is applying a very loose definition of how often people play on specific platforms. On one hand, mobiles are everywhere nowadays and it's extremely easy to get a F2P game off the Android / iStore, so this is not unfeasible. On the other... that's a shocking large percentage of a huge number, which is kinda strange. The console number is also strange when not even Switch+PS4+Xbone comes close to touching that mark (ca. 200 million combined last I checked), but it's worth remembering that older consoles are likely also included like Wiis, PS2s / PS3s and 360s, as well as probably pirated consoles. Still though, the 2.7 billion number is feasible considering they're probably counting everything from hyper-casual idle games to hyper-competitive games.

Still, I'm getting sidetracked. We're talking about Japanese general gamers? Newzoo estimated that there's 67.6 million gamers in Japan, and that Japan's gaming population spends ca. $19 billion on games, behind only China and the US. They also estimate that 30 % of Japanese men and 15 % of Japanese women play console games, which includes both Nintendo and Sony. That's not taking into account the mobile / PC population, which themselves are pretty damn splintered too. Just ask the people who play Monster Strike on their phone, or the people who play Fortnite / Apex on the PC. There's little uniting the two playerbases really (assuming there's little to no "cross-play" between the two).

This does reinforce your point, Saurus: I'd go so far as to argue that the only ones who are generally safe would be Mario, Pikachu / Pokemon Trainer ("Ash / Satoshi" as some may call him), Sonic, Steve, Pac Man and Link ("Zelda"). Ryu / Ken might come close since Street Fighter has a surprisingly global reach. One can also argue Villager due to Animal Crossing being a long running franchise and New Horizons doing extremely well last year. From the general Japanese perspective, you can certainly consider adding Cloud / Sephiroth alongside Hero to the list of characters your Average Sora / Average Sakura will more often than not recognize. Outside of that it becomes more difficult to truly confirm if a character already in the game is 100 % recognizable or not.

Edit: When it comes to Chief's status in Japan... it's difficult to tell, although again, 100K for a console that doesn't perform super-well there (to say the least) is an encouraging sign considering the dire circumstances the Xbox has found itself in.

Point being: Really, Smash Bros. has thrived on only needing to plaster Mario, Pikachu and Link (and an assortment of other characters) on the cover for 5 straight games. The defining aspect about the general audience is not only how fractured it is, but also that easy to pick up games are - assuming they're well made - going to be successful amongst the general audience even if said general audience doesn't know the characters (just look at Candy Crush). Yes, recognizable characters have helped immensely, but it's not like Nintendo have hedged all their bets on Smash having just 100 % recognizable characters. Smash being easy to pick up and play has also played a major part in giving the series its consistently strong playerbase.

I don't mean this to be a knock on Chief's chances here - he has a lot of stuff going for him, such as being one of the few purely Western characters speculated about in the Japanese speculation scene (pinging Ayumi Tachibana). And that's a major boon in itself. But the reality is far from a simple thing, and that's what I want to point out.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
This does reinforce your point, Saurus: I'd go so far as to argue that the only ones who are generally safe would be Mario, Pikachu / Pokemon Trainer ("Ash / Satoshi" as some may call him), Sonic, Steve, Pac Man and Link ("Zelda"). Ryu / Ken might come close since Street Fighter has a surprisingly global reach. One can also argue Villager due to Animal Crossing being a long running franchise and New Horizons doing extremely well last year. From the general Japanese perspective, you can certainly consider adding Cloud / Sephiroth alongside Hero to the list of characters your Average Sora / Average Sakura will more often than not recognize. Outside of that it becomes more difficult to truly confirm if a character already in the game is 100 % recognizable or not.
Speaking of characters/series not in the game yet, I would add Resident Evil, Tekken (last I checked, it actually surpassed SF) and Monster Hunter as the last remaining "global" japanese picks.

That isn't to say only big series are picked - quite the opposite really, seeing as they were all Spirited/Mii'd - but it kinda shows that people have a tendency to take "niche" as an insult when it isn't.

Even adding the characters we both mentioned - some of which aren't eve playable, that would be around little more than 10% of Smash's cast. Sure, being recognized by a wider audience is a boon, but we do have to remember there's arguably far more niche picks in Smash than mainstream ones.

...Basically, no singular factor should be the end-all, is what I'm saying.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Speaking of characters/series not in the game yet, I would add Resident Evil, Tekken (last I checked, it actually surpassed SF) and Monster Hunter as the last remaining "global" japanese picks.

That isn't to say only big series are picked - quite the opposite really, seeing as they were all Spirited/Mii'd - but it kinda shows that people have a tendency to take "niche" as an insult when it isn't.

Even adding the characters we both mentioned - some of which aren't eve playable, that would be around little more than 10% of Smash's cast. Sure, being recognized by a wider audience is a boon, but we do have to remember there's arguably far more niche picks in Smash than mainstream ones.

I would throw Goemon on there. Looking at media from the 90's. He was absolutely everywhere in japan. Side by side with Mario half the time. His popularity mainly died when Konami decided to kill him in 2005.

edit: re-read. Yeah. global. definitely not him.
But japanese specific, he would be great.

Last edited:

BallZ

Smash Cadet

niche has the connotation of "not popular enough to be a DLC" which is absurd.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
niche has the connotation of "not popular enough to be a DLC" which is absurd.
I mean, people use it that way, but they're wrong.

Aside from Hero, Steve and Sephiroth, pretty much every challenger pack so far has come from a niche game. Niche means it's targeted at a specific audience rather than to the big masses - which Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem, ARMS and Xenoblade all are.

Niche is also different from obscure, which is the word people should be using for characters that aren't well known outside of really, really deep fandom holes - which Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade certainly aren't. They may not be on the same level as Mario or Pac-Man, but if you have the slightest bit of general gaming culture, there's a good chance you've at least heard of these series.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Aside from Hero, Steve and Sephiroth, pretty much every challenger pack so far has come from a niche game. Niche means it's targeted at a specific audience rather than to the big masses - which Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade all are.

Niche is also different from obscure, which is the word people should be using for characters that aren't well known outside of really, really deep fandom holes - which Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade certainly aren't. They may not be on the same level as Mario or Pac-Man, but if you have the slightest bit of general gaming culture, there's a good chance you've at least heard of these series.
Region specific characters also can fall into obscure. Goemon was a well known name in the 90's, 2000's in Japan. Pretty sure he is a legacy character over there, like Banjo was over here.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, idk. Admittedly conjecture, but Banjo seems to me like something you only really knew about if you had an N64, Persona's more of an "internet-culture" thing, and Fatal Fury... idk, maybe if you watch Maximilian Dood a lot? Meanwhile, Fire Emblem has gotten fairly mainstream with Awakeking and especially Three Houses, while Xenoblade is steadily growing. Both benefit from what I call the Nintendo Factor: Any game becomes more well-known for being associated with Nintendo. I dunno why - maybe it's the ever-popular Directs exposing the masses to them, maybe it's the cross-promotion through series like Smash or Mairo Kart, or maybe it's just the prestige of being the newest Nintendo game. At any rate, I don't think you could convincingly argue that anyone even slightly involved in gaming culture should know of series like Persona, Banjo or KoF, even when they're bolstered by Smash.

Unrelated, but I have this idea that ARMS could have only succeeded under Nintendo. I can't explain why, but it feels like the game would have completely sank if it was exclusive to PlayStation or Xbox, but Nintendo just has some ability to draw attention to anything they make. It helps it was one of the few first party games for the Switch, but still.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Hmmmm, idk. Admittedly conjecture, but Banjo seems to me like something you only really knew about if you had an N64, Persona's more of an "internet-culture" thing, and Fatal Fury... idk, maybe if you watch Maximilian Dood a lot? Meanwhile, Fire Emblem has gotten fairly mainstream with Awakeking and especially Three Houses, while Xenoblade is steadily growing. Both benefit from what I call the Nintendo Factor: Any game becomes more well-known for being associated with Nintendo. I dunno why - maybe it's the ever-popular Directs exposing the masses to them, maybe it's the cross-promotion through series like Smash or Mairo Kart, or maybe it's just the prestige of being the newest Nintendo game. At any rate, I don't think you could convincingly argue that anyone even slightly involved in gaming culture should know of series like Persona, Banjo or KoF, even when they're bolstered by Smash.

Unrelated, but I have this idea that ARMS could have only succeeded under Nintendo. I can't explain why, but it feels like the game would have completely sank if it was exclusive to PlayStation or Xbox, but Nintendo just has some ability to draw attention to anything they make. It helps it was one of the few first party games for the Switch, but still.
I disagree with your view on Persona. Persona 5 has sold more than 4 million copies, which is way more than Fire emblem awakening and Three houses and way more than any Xenoblade. I would say that Persona, thanks to P5 success and awards, the series is far from being niche. Of course, it doesn't have a mainstream appeal, but I would say his popularity is similar to Fire emblem and Xenoblade (and tbh probably more popular than Xenoblade). Honestly it seems you're biais just because Persona isn't a Nintendo game. When you look at list of the best Playstation 4 exclusives or best jrpg, Persona 5 is almost always near the top. It's very popular among Playstation fans. Now it's also free with the ps5 ps plus collection, growing even more in popularity. If you look gaming news at least regularly in recent years clearly you've heard of Persona.

D

Deleted member

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles confirmed. We knew it was coming thanks to the leaks but it’s always nice to see the real deal.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles confirmed. We knew it was coming thanks to the leaks but it’s always nice to see the real deal.
Ah, finally we get to see NOT Sherlock Holmes in action.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Herlock Sholmes.

That's it. That's the comment.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
So after yesterday's debate, I was thinking something.

Maybe we should talk about Rayman some more. Seems like we haven't done that much lately. What can he do? I at least remember that in the first game his fists acted like boomerangs, and the recent games made them into a more fluid combo-type thing. I also know that he had a mobile game recently, so even if he's not at his peak they're at least doing something with him.

SNEKeater

Smash Master

Friendship ended with Phoenix Wright, now Herlock Sholmes is my new best friend.

Therefore, Herlock Sholmes for Smash.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
It's funny that by just shuffling the name around you could bypass the most strictest copyrighted media, it's like you're an entirely different person if you just swapped your last name and first name around.

SKX31

Smash Master
I wanted some truly Tea-worthy British accents in that game, and hoo boy did they deliver with that trailer. I can just feel the snobbishness.

Also, just wanna point out this screen:

wtf.png

Game's set in Meiji era Japan / Victorian Britain.
France called, they want their Eiffel Tower and Versailles back. Also they wonder why the Universal logo is suddenly at the Tower's spire. :4pacman:

10 / 10 Day 1 buy.

Maybe we should talk about Rayman some more. Seems like we haven't done that much lately. What can he do? I at least remember that in the first game his fists acted like boomerangs, and the recent games made them into a more fluid combo-type thing. I also know that he had a mobile game recently, so even if he's not at his peak they're at least doing something with him.
Depends a lot on which games you primarily base him on (whether it's 2 where he shoots Mega Man-esque pellets from his hands, 3 where he gets wacky powerups from cans, or Origins / Legends where he's a lot more brawler-y) but:

• His trademark is the hover, where he uses his ears hair as an helicopter to descend. (Editor's note: ****.)
  • His other trademark are the flying hands which he uses as boomerangs regardless of game.
  • 1 has him being able to low profile attacks by ducking (which of course is a pancake).
  • The powerups vary, but both 2 and 3 have upgrades that function kinda like tethers.

While I've doubted his chances a lot - especially since he seems stuck in limbo - I understand why Ubisoft wanted him in. Rayman's the kind of wacky character that would fit Smash.

It's funny that by just shuffling the name around you could bypass the most strictest copyrighted media, it's like you're an entirely different person if you just swapped your last name and first name around.
I'm not sure if Arthur Conan Doyle's spinning in his grave or not currently... on second thought he probably is.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Also, just wanna point out this screen:

View attachment 312259

France called, they want their Eiffel Tower and Versailles back. Also they wonder why the Universal logo is suddenly at the Tower's spire. :4pacman:

10 / 10 Day 1 buy.
I mean, knowing how the localizations handle the Japan setting...
Depends a lot on which games you primarily base him on (whether it's 2 where he shoots Mega Man-esque pellets from his hands, 3 where he gets wacky powerups from cans, or Origins / Legends where he's a lot more brawler-y) but:

• His trademark is the hover, where he uses his ears as an helicopter to descend.
Tom.jpg

So what I thought was his hair has been his ears the whole time

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Kelios back at it again:
So basically in this thread he's talking about how the footage for Pokemon Legends Arceus which was show in the Pokemon Presents (February 26th) was appearently recorded early December 2020. He also mentions that the footage of the DP remakes (BDSP) was recorded in January 2021 and that the game is almost done exept bug fixing and finetuning etc.

Then he mentions that BDSP already has a fixed released date (which they haven't publicly shared yet) while LA hasn't a fix date yet. After a user asked if that is because Nintendo plans to release another big game in early 2022 Kelios replied that Nintendo has certainly planned to release a big game in early 2022 (which is most likely refering to BotW2)
possibly related to that fairy tweet a few days ago

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
I mean, knowing how the localizations handle the Japan setting...

So what I thought was his hair has been his ears the whole time
Wait, I'll check the Rayman wiki:

The Helicopter, also known as the Helico or the HairlyCopter, is Rayman's signature ability. It consists of rapidly spinning the fronds of his hair, as if they were propeller blades, in order to hover and slow his descent. Rayman possesses this power in almost every game in which he appears, and like most of his powers, he seems to gain and lose it multiple times over the course of the series.
Wait what the **** I've played 2 and 3 as a kid / teen thinking it's his ears which do the job.

****. That means Rayman likely doesn't have ears either. What the **** is this guy.

Kelios back at it again:

possibly related to that fairy tweet a few days ago
Aaaand I'm gonna stay cautious on this, since it would IIRC release rather soon after Skyward Sword HD - so it sounds a little weird. Then again, Nintendo doesn't always care about HD ports and new games releasing close together (again, IIRC).

Technomage

Smash Champion
Shovel Knight's assist trophy is awesome imo, but I was still sad to see him become one.

When it comes to Undertale reps, Sans and Frisk are definitely not my first choices. My most wanted Undertale character falls into the "spoiler category", and since Sakurai obviously cares about not spoiling RPGs, this character is double-not-happening. I don't know how to hide spoiler text, but most of you can probably surmise the guy I'm describing. He's one of my favorite final boss characters ever, hands down, especially since my first playthrough was blind
Is that why Sakurai removed most mentions of Porky Minch from Ultimate?

So after yesterday's debate, I was thinking something.

Maybe he could have a move or something where he makes his body, head, and hands rise up for a bit to dodge attacks with his disjointed hurtbox? Maybe he could even "use ground attacks while in the air" (since his feet are still on the ground)? Maybe his limbless and neckless state could enable him to do stances that are either impossible for a human to do or would hurt a lot for a human to do?

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
We are absolutely going to end with two more third-party characters and that is my final prediction. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong and it’s no big deal.

Aside from Hero, Steve and Sephiroth, pretty much every challenger pack so far has come from a niche game. Niche means it's targeted at a specific audience rather than to the big masses - which Persona, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury, Fire Emblem, ARMS and Xenoblade all are.
Pretty much, big third-party DLC characters were the exception for Smash 4 as well. There we got:

:ultmewtwo: First-party, veteran
:ultlucas: First-party, veteran
:ultroy: First-party, veteran
:ultryu: Big third-party icon
:ultcloud: Big third-party icon
:ultcorrin: First-party promotional newcomer
:ultbayonetta: Third-party, not a big icon.

2/7 for Smash 4 and 3/10 for Ultimate so far.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

If Phoenix gets in he needs that as a alt.

Last edited:

Gnateb

Smash Journeyman
I just realized something. I could be mistaken here, but aren't Diablo and Dark Souls the only franchises unrepresented in Smash which have amiibo? I'm talking specifically about the Loot Goblin and Solaire Amiibos.

Both amiibos also released in 2018, roughly around the DLC selection timeframe.

I barely hear Diablo talked about for Smash, and it also got a special edition Switch bundle. I barely know anything about Diablo, but imagine if Al'Diabolos got in... What would the reaction be like?

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I just realized something. I could be mistaken here, but aren't Diablo and Dark Souls the only franchises unrepresented in Smash which have amiibo? I'm talking specifically about the Loot Goblin and Solaire Amiibo.

Both amiibos also released in 2018, roughly around the DLC selection timeframe.

I barely hear Diablo talked about for Smash, and it also got a special edition Switch bundle. I barely know anything about Diablo, but imagine if Al'Diablo got in... What would the reaction be like?
"We got him over Crash?!"
"How the %$#@ did we get the Devil in Smash?"
"Bon appetit, Kirbo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom