• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Random Topic: Sakurai has put a gun to your head and told you to pick a Robot Master to add to Super Smash Bros. Which one you pick? The main 8 Stardroids from Mega Man V count as Robot Masters, but the more special characters like Bass, Genesis Units, and Dark Men (Mans?) do not (because everyone's answer would be Roll, Proto Man, or Bass otherwise).
Promote Elec Man to playable, you cowards.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Random Topic: Sakurai has put a gun to your head and told you to pick a Robot Master to add to Super Smash Bros. Which one you pick? The main 8 Stardroids from Mega Man V count as Robot Masters, but the more special characters like Bass, Genesis Units, and Dark Men (Mans?) do not (because everyone's answer would be Roll, Proto Man, or Bass otherwise).
Can I add Chill Penguin? I unironically made a moveset for him, it'd be sick to see him in the game.

If not, Wood Man. He'd be nice >:].

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Can I add Chill Penguin? I unironically made a moveset for him, it'd be sick to see him in the game.
Perhaps in a sequel question about Mavericks. Although with Mega Man X's more complex boss designs, I could see them being more interesting characters.

Holy wow do they die like chumps though. I wonder if they get less obviously exploitable in later games, but the ones I have fought so far are pretty easy.

EDIT: Actually that's probably not entirely fair. I've never fought Spark Mandrill without his weakness, and Armored Armadillo is a nightmare without his. Crystal Snail is incredibly annoying too (though I still don't know his weakness so maybe he dies really quickly to it as well).

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
It's also not a grappler, which means that it doesn't fall into the design pitfalls that grapplers usually do.

"Perfect balance" is literally just only having one character on the roster so everyone has access to the same tools (EDIT: At least, that's what I'm told), though I would like to see "semi-perfect" balance where everyone is viable at some point.
I mean, lets look at good ol' :ultbowser: :

• Really fast on the ground, so in many cases can just sprint up to people and play rushdown.
  • Has two armor systems (Tough Guy + the armor on his tilts / Smashes), which makes him really good at up-close trades.
  • While a lot of characters can rack up damage on him, he will survive to 150 %+ most of the time because of how heavy he is.
  • The above point means he will get Rage more often than not, and at that point he can erase stocks with just a couple punches.
  • A lot of his attacks are disjointed + he has good defensive options (Up B, both his grabs). While he's not a super-defensive character, he can go on the defensive when needed.
  • Fire Breath can both erase projectiles and tack on a lot of damage in certain situations (edgeguards mainly).

In other words: Perfectly Balanced. As all things should be. :4pacman:

I'm picking... lets see...

Quick Man. It'd be really interesting to see if they could combine Sonic-level speed, boomerangs and lasers into one (I realize this will probably be irritating, but still) moveset. Also picking him because his difficult stage proved he's a competent level builder (I'd like to think that he's so competent Wily and Sigma reused his ideas in X5) and I wanna reward that.

Y'all

We all know who the truly most likely DLC character is.

"Mr. Sakurai, some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe. Maybe. I've yet to meet anyone who can outsmart bullet!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Slash Man because it's the closest thing we'll get to Wolverine in Smash.

Alteranatively, Turbo Man. He's a ****ing Transformer. Do I need to say anything else?

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Picking anyone but Gemini Man is just asking to always fight at half efficiency. :4pacman:
I'm sort of surprised after all these years that there still isn't any kind of Mega Man Robot Masters fighting game.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Quick Man. It'd be really interesting to see if they could combine Sonic-level speed, boomerangs and lasers into one (I realize this will probably be irritating, but still) moveset.
Wait. Quick Man with lasers?
flashbacks to the Pronto Man running gag on Mega Man Maker's forums

I'd imagine Quick Man would be the bane of everyone's existence, with "lol bye" tier speed and a homing projectile that pauses in a way that also allows it to function as a "you can't go here" button...In other words, he'd be 100% accurate to the source material! :4pacman:

Slash Man because it's the closest thing we'll get to Wolverine in Smash.
I just realized that Slash Man would probably have a projectile that prevents opponents from juggling him since it removes their ability to attack if it hits.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'm sort of surprised after all these years that there still isn't any kind of Mega Man Robot Masters fighting game.
I would love to make one, and maybe at some point I will. The starting roster would be something like this:
  1. Mega Man
  2. Proto Man
  3. Bass
  4. Roll
  5. Dr. Wily
  6. Cut Man
  7. Metal Man
  8. Shadow Man
  9. Pharaoh Man
  10. Knight Man
  11. Shade Man
  12. Splash Woman
  13. Torch Man
Actually, we already have two of those: The Power Battle and The Power Fighters.
Well those are more like a Mega Man boss rush than an actual fighting game.

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I would love to make one, and maybe at some point I will. The starting roster would be something like this:
  1. Mega Man
  2. Proto Man
  3. Bass
  4. Roll
  5. Dr. Wily
  6. Cut Man
  7. Metal Man
  8. Shadow Man
  9. Pharaoh Man
  10. Knight Man
  11. Shade Man
  12. Splash Woman
  13. Torch Man

No Gutsman or Centaurman!? NO BUY! XD

Technomage

Smash Champion
  1. Mega Man
  2. Proto Man
  3. Bass
  4. Roll
  5. Dr. Wily
  6. Cut Man
  7. Metal Man
  8. Shadow Man
  9. Pharaoh Man
  10. Knight Man
  11. Shade Man
  12. Splash Woman
  13. Torch Man

True, but it's close, right?

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
True, but it's close, right?
Not really. Because it's still Mega Man game play. You just cut out the stage portion and went right to the boss battles.

A fighting game would be something more akin to a traditional fighting game. Special inputs, combos, juggles, etc. Like Street Fighter/Soul Caliber but Mega Man-ified.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I saw the thread had another Cacamallow debate, and this inspired this sort of writeup.

I think someone was mentioning this a few pages ago, but basically most of the companies in the game already in terms of third parties seem to some degree unlikely to get a new character. Capcom dropped the load with Pythra, Konami had Bomberman show up as a deluxe mii...without a Konami rep, Namco speculation is dire for so many reasons (being a Lloyd fan is suffering), SNK basically did everything with Terry, and Square and Microsoft already got characters and I doubt we would get a double dip. That leaves Sega (and by extension Atlus) as the last real refuge for a third party that is already in the game.

I also personally think that outside of the bonus spot, first parties imo are a bit of a tough sell. Min Min and Pythra do show spirits do not deconfirm. Yes, that's true. But it also shows a real desire from Nintendo to represent what is new-ish and hot on the switch. Same for Byleth. Now, this would not be an issue...if there spirit events were not such a death knell. Why would you put out content for big releases like Sword and Shield, Astral Chain, or Ring Fit that could be used for their spirit board? Yes, in theory you could just re use the content, but was we saw with Byleth Nintendo is more than willing to delay a spirit event in order to push content with its Character. Also Astral Chain (rip Officer Howard :( ) and Ring Fit had their events right after the pass was finalized, while Pokemon's was right before, giving it very little wiggle room. IMO, I think first parties for the most part are done.

So we basically have a situation where our candidates, at least in my eyes, are either from Sega or from new third parties. I personally have two new third party companies repped in my final predictions, but even then new companies are not safe from deconfirmations. Remember Hayabusa? Hayabusa was one of the trademark safe picks on here, and he got shot down in interviews multiple times.I have said this before and I will say it again. One "big" third party at E3, one "small" third party revealed last. If the bonus exists it would be likely shown at the end too.

I don't feel like digging to find who was the person who voiced that speculation was exhausting because of how many people seemed unlikely, but with this information it is clear why they would be like that. First parties and the third parties in the game seem like they won't get anything else save Sega. I think it is no secret that Smashboards is a place where these older requests and first parties are seen in a better light. There is a reason that the Ridley, K Rool, Banjo, Geno, Isaac, and Dixie threads were/are so massive. I can see why that to some people, speculation is not in a "fun" phase. The other reason I think speculation has entered such a circular phase is that there is not much to talk about. FP3 seems dead, the bonus spot speculation is already exhausted, and there does not seem to be any news coming until June. There is not much specifically to talk about or speculate on, there's a reason that Cacamallow debate number 473 happened the other day.

I'll make some write ups on my FP predictions later, but overall I just wanted to basically give my thoughts on DLC going forward and why some people might be going in circles on here.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm not saying that they're the only ones that matter, but Pikachu, Charizard, the Pokémon Trainer, and Mewtwo are all particularly important Pokémon characters, and I'd say they're all must haves as a result. Comparing them to Pidgey and Muk is pretty disingenuous.
Right!

In my opinion, we only need Eevee (with Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon as Down+B transformations) and Team Rocket (with Meowth, Ekans, and Koffing as a team). Eevee (and Eeveelutions) and Team Rocket (especially Jessie, James, and Meowth) are particularly important Pokemon characters too.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
  1. Mega Man
  2. Proto Man
  3. Bass
  4. Roll
  5. Dr. Wily
  6. Cut Man
  7. Metal Man
  8. Shadow Man
  9. Pharaoh Man
  10. Knight Man
  11. Shade Man
  12. Splash Woman
  13. Torch Man

I was about to ask where wood man was, but it makes sense.

it would hardly be nice of them to steal sakurai's thunder.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I'm kinda hesitant on another Sonic rep. From where I stand, it seems like the focus is on the entire pack and not just the character, and the three repeat series up to now represent parts of the series that aren't heavily represented (Which is funny in a sad sort of way because Final Fantasy as a whole wasn't properly represented until Sephiroth). Sonic already has quite a bit of content, and I feel like Nintendo might consider it good enough with what it has. That being said, I would have a problem with it. I have fond memories of Sonic, and some higher-quality representation would be much appreciated.

Arle does seem like a viable candidate. Puyo Puyo's doing well lately, and it has quite a history in the arcade scene. Kinda surprised we don't talk about her more, now that I think about it. Though, I don't know enough about the series to say, so I'd assume it's something along the lines of that.

I think the interview put a kibosh in Kiryu discussion, despite a previous interview saying otherwise. Still, Yakuza's a rising star in Sega's catalogue and I could see Kiryu being added as a Joker-type character; Someone who isn't readily associated with Nintendo. We've had that with Snake and Cloud, too. I could see another one like that happening this pass (Not counting Sephiroth, since FF7 is on the Switch now).

I think Sakura could happen if Nintendo wants a Japan-appeal character, but only if they're looking for a Japan-appeal character specifically. It seems to me that Nintendo takes the pros into consideration more than the cons, like how Joker was added despite his lack of Nintendo presence, Hero being added despite DQ's relatively niche status in the West, and Banjo's inclusion despite the franchise's dormant nature. Persona 5 was still a recent Smash hit, Dragon Quest was still a juggernaut in Japan, and Banjo was a massive fan-favorite character. Sakura Wars in a similar spot to Dragon Quest, albeit even more lopsided, and I do think Sakura Wars is possible if Nintendo wants a Japan-appeal character specifically.

SMT could happen, but I don't really have enough knowledge on the series to really go in-depth on it.
I know FF7 was lackluster in content

But that was only in terms of Spirits and Music though. There technically wasn't any need for Another Stage from the same game, or another character. I think this argument would have more creditability if Another FF Game was represented, but not in this case

I Don't think Music and PNG's were the main reasons Sephiroth was added. I also don't think you think that either. I will say that the lack of music intially was more of a sign that Sephiroth might have been planned in advanced, not that the lack of music added to the reason Sephiroth was chosen

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
No Gutsman or Centaurman!? NO BUY! XD
was about to ask where wood man was, but it makes sense.
The idea is that there would be 8 Robot Masters, without repeating games to keep things interesting (otherwise we'd have the Mega Man + Mega Man 2 show), and Cut Man kinda has to be there. Guts Man would definitely be in DLC wave 1 though (assuming it was an official title, otherwise he'd just be the first character I add after the initial "finished" version). Wood Man's competing with Air Man and Quick Man though so I'm not sure when I would add him. It's pretty fierce competition.

EDIT: I love how Incineroar's looking at him like "the heck is that?"

Anyway, as for adding any Robot Master to Super Smash Bros., I think I'd add Napalm Man. He could have some cool stuff with an anti-air projectile (Napalm Bomb), a stage control tool (actual napalm bomb), and a more standard projectile attack.

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Really just doubly sucks that Capcom was skipped over because they're so flexible and have been actively involved in Smash throughout the entirety of Ultimate's development (Ken and Rathalos, RE spirits, Arthur costumes + all the returning costumes). And Capcom themselves have been crossing over a good deal, recently with Ryu / Chunners in Fortnite and even Monster Hunter costumes in Ninjala just this week.

No doubt that had Nintendo been looking to add another Capcom character they remain one of the easiest partners to work with. And with how many worthwhile characters Capcom has under their belt it's honestly crazy to me they couldn't find one reason to do so.

Odd and disappointing, but I've accepted it by now.
Same. Not the first time I said this but I'd sort of disappointed if that's it for Capcom. Which kinda amazes me considering how open and collaborative they have been with Smash. I guess it is what it is, not everyone can get new characters.

If they're not getting a character which does seem to be the most likely outcome I at least hope for some Ace Attorney/DMC/Okami content, be it in form of spirits, costumes or anything.

Also, I agree Sega kinda feels more likely than other companies already involved in Smash. N3ON brings a valid point against that but even with that, I still think Sega has been strangely MIA in Pass 2. I don't think they had a spirit event for one of their series, beyond the Sophia one for P5 Strikers and that was a promotional thing for people who owned the game.

A second Sonic rep isn't the scenario I'd like but I could totally see it. Among Sega's library, a Sonic character is probably the most "fitting" option for a potential E3 reveal.
Not that Arle, Sakura, Kiryu or Demi-fiend couldn't be there, but I feel they would only appear at E3 if we get a double Smash reveal.

If I remember correctly, the "I don't think Sakurai wants him" one was back in FP1, so he should be safe in the context of FP2.
April 2019:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Has scalping come this far? We're hiking up the price on nonexistent amiibo?
That...looks like the real thing. How did they get their hands on (at least a picture of) an Amiibo that's 2 or 3 waves away from being revealed/released?

EDIT: Dang if it don't look good though.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I know FF7 was lackluster in content

But that was only in terms of Spirits and Music though. There technically wasn't any need for Another Stage from the same game, or another character. I think this argument would have more creditability if Another FF Game was represented, but not in this case

I Don't think Music and PNG's were the main reasons Sephiroth was added. I also don't think you think that either. I will say that the lack of music intially was more of a sign that Sephiroth might have been planned in advanced, not that the lack of music added to the reason Sephiroth was chosen
Two songs. Two Spirits. Yeah, I think it's a bit worse than just "lackluster."

The thing is, Smash doesn't seem to want to sell any music packs (Even though it's right there goddangit), and a Challenger's Pack is pretty much the only way Smash really brings in that sort of content in bulk. What with how fractured Final Fantasy's rights are, I'd imagine a DLC pack was the only way Nintendo could actually make up for getting the rights to that (Well, they'd probably make the money back regardless with everything they have, but they want to make sure that deal literally pays off). At the very least, the extra content was one of Sephiroth's pros.

It should also be noted that while a lot of people see the Spirits as just .pngs, I don't think Sakurai feels the same way. They were originally described as a way to expand the crossover to character who couldn't make the roster, as a bit of acknowledgement to those who missed the roster or didn't have a shot in the first place. I think Sakurai and Nintendo hold Spirits in a higher regard than we do.

Even if Sephiroth was planned in advance, they still had the content delayed to go with him, instead of trying to fill out FF7's base game roster. Sure, you could say it was planned so they could fill out a pack... But Final Fantasy was almost completely missing two major pillars of representation entirely, which is nowhere near any other third-party with playable representation. Final Fantasy had almost nothing, while every other series at least had a decent level of something.

Honestly? I do think Sephiroth was trying to make up for Final Fantasy's hollow base game representation. And I don't believe we'll be getting other repeat third-parties, because they already have their major characters represented through Assist Trophies, Spirits, and background cameos.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Pharaoh Man is legit one of my most wanted characters. I even made a mod of him over Wolf in Brawl using one of his designs from the comics.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Two songs. Two Spirits. Yeah, I think it's a bit worse than just "lackluster."

The thing is, Smash doesn't seem to want to sell any music packs (Even though it's right there goddangit), and a Challenger's Pack is pretty much the only way Smash really brings in that sort of content in bulk. What with how fractured Final Fantasy's rights are, I'd imagine a DLC pack was the only way Nintendo could actually make up for getting the rights to that (Well, they'd probably make the money back regardless with everything they have, but they want to make sure that deal literally pays off). At the very least, the extra content was one of Sephiroth's pros.

It should also be noted that while a lot of people see the Spirits as just .pngs, I don't think Sakurai feels the same way. They were originally described as a way to expand the crossover to character who couldn't make the roster, as a bit of acknowledgement to those who missed the roster or didn't have a shot in the first place. I think Sakurai and Nintendo hold Spirits in a higher regard than we do.

Even if Sephiroth was planned in advance, they still had the content delayed to go with him, instead of trying to fill out FF7's base game roster. Sure, you could say it was planned so they could fill out a pack... But Final Fantasy was almost completely missing two major pillars of representation entirely, which is nowhere near any other third-party with playable representation. Final Fantasy had almost nothing, while every other series at least had a decent level of something.

Honestly? I do think Sephiroth was trying to make up for Final Fantasy's hollow base game representation. And I don't believe we'll be getting other repeat third-parties, because they already have their major characters represented through Assist Trophies, Spirits, and background cameos.
My Main thing was that I don't think it was that much of a Necessity though. FF7 was missing 2 pillars of Content, but they also were the least Substantial part of it

Spirits and Music Don't take as much work as a Whole stage and especially a Whole character, and those were 2 things FF7 already had. What I'm trying to say is that while I do think FF7 before Sephiroth could have seen an upgrade in content, they did not need to Add another Character and Stage to do it

Spirits in particular probably would have been something that was just added on it's own, whether through the Base game or through DLC, as we've seen Square been keen on using Spirits to promote their game. they could have just added FF7 Spirits to coincide with the FF7 Remake if they really wanted to.

Music was probably the biggest sacrifice, but I don't think when considering Sephiroth, the Music was such a large pro of it, that if FF7 did have substantial amount of music, that they wouldn't have had Sephiroth in the game

Pretty much, My thing is that I believe Nintendo/Sakurai are willing to indulge in extra content for certain aspects of a series, even if it's not needed, to add Certain characters to the Roster.

Sephiroth was the main point of the Challenger pack, not the Music and Spirits, and I don't believe you think that either, but I also will say that you may be putting more importance on those 2 pillars of content than there really is to it

So when considering franchises like Sonic or such like that, yes they do have 2 Stages already and 20 music Tracks (even if no remixes), along with a good amount of stages, but like with Sephiroth, the main selling point is not gonna be those things, but the character that is chosen, since that's the thing people want these days. even then, People do want More Sonic Music and more exciting Sonic stage. if there is demand, there is reason to include it I say

Louie G.

Smash Hero
All that Sega talk from before has me rethinking Kiryu a bit too. Did we count him out too early? As several people have pointed out the punching women interview follows another interview where they said Kiryu in Smash would be cool, so it’s a pretty weird situation.

I feel Yakuza is comparable to Persona in its cross-console appeal and its strong surge in western popularity over the last few years despite being around for a while.

So I suppose the case can be made - although yeah, it doesn’t seem like Yakuza is on its way to Switch anytime soon and doesn’t have much connection beyond that. At least Persona had Strikers down the road, however much that skewed things. There’s also the fact that the series is straight up called “Yakuza” and Smash is an E10+ game, but I try not to weigh that kind of stuff too heavily.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
All that Sega talk from before has me rethinking Kiryu a bit too. Did we count him out too early? As several people have pointed out the punching women interview follows another interview where they said Kiryu in Smash would be cool, so it’s a pretty weird situation.

I feel Yakuza is comparable to Persona in its cross-console appeal and its strong surge in western popularity over the last few years despite being around for a while.

So I suppose the case can be made - although yeah, it doesn’t seem like Yakuza is on its way to Switch anytime soon and doesn’t have much connection beyond that. At least Persona had Strikers down the road, however much that skewed things. There’s also the fact that the series is straight up called “Yakuza” and Smash is an E10+ game, but I try not to weigh that kind of stuff too heavily.
To be fair, we have Ridley casually impaling people and Joker shooting Pikachu in the face with a gun, with the latter making no mention of the dramscape loophole thingy and effectively uncensoring it. I'm sure all the good boys and girls in the audience can handle the Japanese mafia they probably don't even know about if they can take all that.

Pillow

Smash Lord

Persona is a good comparison I think. Both are Japanese series that were somewhat niche but have gained lots of momentum following the popularity of their most recent installments. The only issue is Like a Dragon's timing might've been too late for Smash.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Persona is a good comparison I think. Both are Japanese series that were somewhat niche but have gained lots of momentum following the popularity of their most recent installments. The only issue is Like a Dragon's timing might've been too late for Smash.
I’d say Yakuza 0 definitely helped too, but Like a Dragon pushed it further. I think Yakuza was at least on the upswing for a few years now though, so I don’t think it was too late but maybe not significant or confident enough before that.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
We wil get an assist trophy and mii costume promotion.

And that will be Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter

Everybody’s mind will be blown.
Too bad I know nothing about Virtua Fighter aside from it killing Eternal Champions...

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
To be fair, we have Ridley casually impaling people and Joker shooting Pikachu in the face with a gun, with the latter making no mention of the dramscape loophole thingy and effectively uncensoring it. I'm sure all the good boys and girls in the audience can handle the Japanese mafia they probably don't even know about if they can take all that.
Of course they can. Children are stronger than people give them credit for. They just can't handle a woman's bare thighs. Those are the strongest things in the universe. :4pacman:

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
Too bad I know nothing about Virtua Fighter aside from it killing Eternal Champions...
Virtua Fighter killed a lot of upcoming fighting games however Eternal Champions had loads of other issues that aided in it's demise. Virtua Fighter was sorta the final nail. Eternal Champions had a looot of development issues.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I’d say Yakuza 0 definitely helped too, but Like a Dragon pushed it further. I think Yakuza was at least on the upswing for a few years now though, so I don’t think it was too late but maybe not significant or confident enough before that.
Yeah, from what I've read, Yakuza 0 was the series' breakout hit in the West. A mix of proper marketing and it's prequel status meaning you didn't need to know the whole story up to that point meant it was a lot of people's entry point, and that let Yakuza grow some more until it hit the level it's at today.

SKX31

Smash Master
This.

This is what I wanna highlight in particular, because holy ****, it's an amazing idea in concept... but man. Sakurai talked about Spirits in multiplayer in the November 2018 presentation, as another way to have casual multiplayer fun.

In the two years I've been here I've never seen people actually talk about Spirits in multiplayer (except for the times I've brought it up). Nintendo ran one Online Spirit-enabled Tourney... but nothing more than that. I mean, it's a feature... but the only time I've seen it semi-consistently used is when Tom Fawkes creates specific stages through Stage Builder. And even then Tom recommends that everyone plays with the same Spirit setup.

I've pointed to a reason why it's almost never played - it's really difficult to set up, especially for 2+ people in a room, In order to equip a Spirit team to a character you have to have saved a Spirit team on standby... or you gotta create a new team. Repeat either of those options.

I really think Nintendo should've included the option of downloading Spirit teams. Would've made things a lot easier, even if it might break WoL's challenge. OTOH, they've included some stupidly potent DLC Spirits and pretty much shown off optimal ways to beat up particular ones like Pauline, so yeah.

I also wanna point out that not only does Joker's gun somehow have infinite ****ing airdodges, he also moves as if he's the smoothest criminal in town during a dodge:

So yeah, I'm of the belief that Kiryu could get away with quite a few things.

They're from the future...

THAT MEANS THEY KNOW WHO CP10 AND 11 ARE

QUICK MESSAGE THEM!

:4pacman:
I DID SO, I ALSO ASKED WHY NINTENDO CHANGED PYRA'S ELEMENT FROM FIRE TO RASPBERRY JAM FOR HER AMIIBO.

NOT THAT I'M MAD, IN FACT, THAT'S AN AMAZING NEW ELEMENT FOR SMASH. IT SHOULD BE ITS OWN POKEMON TYPE.

:4pacman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom