• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
K.K Slider in Smash before Animal Crossing was announced in the west
Well that one's more of a teaser than a spoiler. Knowing about K. K. Slider isn't really going to harm the Animal Crossing experience for a first time player (in fact it might actually be helpful since there are pretty specific requirements to meet him), and they didn't even say what game he was from.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
Well that one's more of a teaser than a spoiler. Knowing about K. K. Slider isn't really going to harm the Animal Crossing experience for a first time player (in fact it might actually be helpful since there are pretty specific requirements to meet him), and they didn't even say what game he was from.
Speaking of Animal Crossing, I used to play New Leaf and now I have New Horizons!

Technomage

Smash Champion
My favorite Fire Emblem villain may always be Berkut. I've always imagined him as a puppet fighter in any fighting game context. It's a concept that's a little spoilery but it would be so perfect.
Personally, my favorite FE villain is Rhea, since you gotta feel pretty bad for her, even in the Crimson Flower route. :(

Edit: Forgot to add the spoiler tag.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
They would also pretty much have an Air Dash
This is how Tails keeps winning...

Seriously on that note it just struck me that an air dash would be a great mechanic for Tails, without giving him outright freeflight. Give him the airdash where he flies forward or something and a slow helicopter tail descent and I think that would already open up a ton of unique aerial / approach options for him.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I'd rather have a "reboot," but It's more important to me that the physics be like Melee.

Last edited:

Pillow

Smash Lord
Hmmm... not liking the look of this Rindo kid personally. Neku has a standout design.

Rindo there just kinda looks to me like Streetwise Shulk. Like if Shulk just sorta burst outta the streets "Yo yo yo, I got my Monado and I'm gonna avenge my babe Fiora boiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

And he's just aggressive looking enough to do that small town Minnesota thing where he leaves through the door but then he comes back and sticks his head through the door and "And if I hear any of you fighting, if I hear you guys doing anything behind my back.... YOU'D BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING BEHIND MY BACK! YOU HEAR? GAWWWWWWWWWW. DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK IN HERE!"

Then it's just Shulk walking the streets to this hip hop version of Beyond the Sky and he meets some other alleyway gang kid "Yo yo yo I saw dis Vision man. Big robot dude with a Cockney accent. Stabbed my girl and now he's gonna stab you if you don't get out da wayyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Maybe the story will surprise me, but right now... I'm not all about Rindo in the same way that Neku IMMEDIATELY makes me go "I wanna know this kid's deal"
I liked Neku's design a lot when TWEWY was still fresh, but I think Rindo has a more "modern" look which I also enjoy. The original game had a weird emphasis on fashion with the way the equipment system worked, so it makes sense that a sequel would have characters that are dressed to the decade.

Considering we know pretty much nothing about TWEWY Neo, if Fret was an option I'd take him over Rindo. I dig his look the most of the new guys.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Have you heard Roy? In either language he's extremely loud in Smash, and that's what people absolutely love about him in Smash compared to everyone else. You can go on twitter right now and see that his personality is what people are into, not Binding Blade as a game.
And uh yeah, he's frail, especially compared to how he appears in Smash, whose design doesn't even originate from an actual game.
View attachment 309722

The difference between Corrin and Chrom is that Corrin is incredibly panned to this day, meanwhile Chrom's opinion has only ever risen with time. If you want to go by Choose Your Legends and be bereft of its contexts then you may as well go as far as to say Camilla is a more popular character than everyone else there, Hell you may as well say Gatekeeper is the second most popular Fire Emblem character in the franchise, period. If you want to say "she has fans" that's true and I agree, but saying she's Chrom levels of popular due to CYL and nothing else is flawed as hell reasoning.
Yes, Roy is quiet in English. The best example being his Up-B. When Roy in Japanese does his Up-B, he's not just loud, but even goes higher-pitched. When Roy in English does his Up-B, he clearly gets quieter as he attacks. And Roy in Smash doesn't look any more toned than Fire Emblem Roy. They are both clearly showing muscles.

And bringing Camilla up, yes during Choose your Legends 3, she was being supported by people who clearly voted her for the memes after her 5th alt, but she was clearly popular long before that. She was Top 4 in the first one and Top 3 in the 2nd one. Heck, she clearly has alot of popularity because in the first one, she had more votes than many popular characters, including Chrom, Marth, Eirika, Micaiah, both Robins and was just below Hector and the 2nd time, she still beat Chrom, both Robins, Eirika, Micaiah, Alm, and was just under Marth. Like sure the voting is somewhat skewed by the winners being taken out of voting as well as people voting together to help one character, like in the case of Micaiah or Eliwood, but she was still clearly a popular character before then.

It doesn't work for Gatekeeper cause most of the really popular characters have been taken out by then(specifically 8 of them if you do males only). Had it been CYL4, there might've been some merit about him being the most popular Three Houses character had he been 1st or 2nd since he would've been more popular than Dimitri or Claude.
With Camilla, only 8/4 of the most popular characters/females had been taken out. Her consistency hardly strays. When CYL2 happened, Echoes had come out and Heroes had been out for a while, so of course Celica and Veronica were above her due to recency bias(and people wanting Veronica already), but Camilla still placed 3rd and she was above Eirika and far above Micaiah in both CYL1 and CYL2.
Had Celica not been around, Camilla would've more than likely gotten her Brave Alt on CYL2 and because that would've been before her surge of Alts, she would've won by popularity with very little meme votes. Heck, she was below Veronica by around 1000 votes. She almost got 2nd in CYL2 in the first place.

Much to the chagrin of some of us and despite how panned Fates' story and some of it's characters were, Camilla is very clearly a popular Fire Emblem character and to say she's a more popular character than most of the other characters there would not be that far-fetched, especially when her game not only sold 1.6 million copies, but she's part of the title screen of Fire Emblem Heroes, was part of the character loading screen twice and is a very common Green unit you can get.
Fates' characters being panned didn't stop Camilla from being a popular character and being panned doesn't stop Corrin from being popular. And opinion of Chrom rising after his "chance another day" meme wouldn't have stopped him from being hated had he been in Corrin's DLC place. The issue isn't the character. The issue at this point is because it's more Fire Emblem main characters with swords.

That said, when there were alot of people positive and happy about Sakurai mentioning and adding the Gatekeeper to the background of Garrag Mach Monastery in Smash, that should say something about his popularity among Three Houses fans. Now can we get back to wanting Lyn and hoping a Fire Emblem 6/7 Remake comes around the time of the next Smash's development?

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
A Smash Bros. game consisting of villains (assuming that not even rivals or anti-heroes would make it in). I do wonder what that game would be called? Maybe Super Smash Frenemies? :drshrug:
I was thinking just Super Smash Villains gets the idea across nicely.
I don't think a Super Smash Bros. game without the fundamentals of the roster (inarguably: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, etc.) would rightfully be considered a core Super Smash Bros. game.
I mean, that's kind of the point, arguably. There's less pressure to top Ultimate because it's kind of a spinoff, but it still gives the people the gameplay and crossovers they would expect out of Smash.
A side game like the villains game ahemtoday ahemtoday ahemtoday ahemtoday mentioned is kinda intriguing, but my only question mark with that is how deep we'll have to dig to get a well-rounded roster from a gameplay standpoint and not majority "BIG bosses".
Super Smash Villains.png

Here's the one I posted the last time I brought this up. I think I reconsidered some things since then (for example, I would replace Giygas with Porky), but this still holds up.
ahemtoday ahemtoday
I whipped this up real quick. Just about 50 villains.
View attachment 309700
Yellow characters are those who were added to inherit the moveset of a cut protagonist (Dark Samus and Dark Pit also do this). I thought this up in about 30 minutes, so it's not very good, but I feel like there's enough characters who aren't super heavies (though there's a good amount more than usual) to give this roster some variety .
I considered the idea of using cross-game echo fighrers in a similar manner, but I didn't really elect to go with that in the end.
  • No Piranha Plant?
  • Kamek is a good pick. I only left him off my roster for variety's sake.
  • Wario is... debatably a villain. Nobody's under the impression he's a nice guy, but he hasn't really been the main villain in a game in years. I wouldn't really put Donkey Kong on this roster either.
  • I've gotta give points for Vaati. After Skull Kid, I'd put him next in line.
  • King Dedede is on this roster, but Meta Knight's not?
  • Never really understood why people point to Dark Matter's Swordsman form, specifically. It only showed up once, and wasn't even the final boss when it did.
  • I definitely see the logic with Blue, but I guess his constituent Pokemon don't really strike me as fitting a villain roster even if they belong to him.
  • I guess I can't argue with Dusknoir being a villain. I put Hydreigon on mine. Although at least Hydreigon's Ghetsis' ace.
  • Dark Pit never really struck me as all that much of a villain.
  • Either Jedah is someone I don't recognize, or he's the guy from Darkstalkers.
  • I genuinely don't know enough about Fire Emblem to determine whether the Black Knight is a villain.
  • I considered Dr. Coyle, but if people already disliked Min Min's gameplay, having "Min Min, but she can fly" seems like a bad move.
  • Metal Face seems... a bit large. Though we did get Ridley.
  • I can't believe I didn't put in Master Hand on my roster.
  • I am also not sure I could consider Proto Man a villain.
  • Asriel is... an interesting pick. I can't say it's entirely unwarranted, but he'd be a bit of a spoiler. If I were to go with an Undertale villain, I'd choose Asgore.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Yes, Roy is quiet in English. The best example being his Up-B. When Roy in Japanese does his Up-B, he's not just loud, but even goes higher-pitched. When Roy in English does his Up-B, he clearly gets quieter as he attacks. And Roy in Smash doesn't look any more toned than Fire Emblem Roy. They are both clearly showing muscles.

And bringing Camilla up, yes during Choose your Legends 3, she was being supported by people who clearly voted her for the memes after her 5th alt, but she was clearly popular long before that. She was Top 4 in the first one and Top 3 in the 2nd one. Heck, she clearly has alot of popularity because in the first one, she had more votes than many popular characters, including Chrom, Marth, Eirika, Micaiah, both Robins and was just below Hector and the 2nd time, she still beat Chrom, both Robins, Eirika, Micaiah, Alm, and was just under Marth. Like sure the voting is somewhat skewed by the winners being taken out of voting as well as people voting together to help one character, like in the case of Micaiah or Eliwood, but she was still clearly a popular character before then.

It doesn't work for Gatekeeper cause most of the really popular characters have been taken out by then(specifically 8 of them if you do males only). Had it been CYL4, there might've been some merit about him being the most popular Three Houses character had he been 1st or 2nd since he would've been more popular than Dimitri or Claude.
With Camilla, only 8/4 of the most popular characters/females had been taken out. Her consistency hardly strays. When CYL2 happened, Echoes had come out and Heroes had been out for a while, so of course Celica and Veronica were above her due to recency bias(and people wanting Veronica already), but Camilla still placed 3rd and she was above Eirika and far above Micaiah in both CYL1 and CYL2.
Had Celica not been around, Camilla would've more than likely gotten her Brave Alt on CYL2 and because that would've been before her surge of Alts, she would've won by popularity with very little meme votes. Heck, she was below Veronica by around 1000 votes. She almost got 2nd in CYL2 in the first place.

Much to the chagrin of some of us and despite how panned Fates' story and some of it's characters were, Camilla is very clearly a popular Fire Emblem character and to say she's a more popular character than most of the other characters there would not be that far-fetched, especially when her game not only sold 1.6 million copies, but she's part of the title screen of Fire Emblem Heroes, was part of the character loading screen twice and is a very common Green unit you can get.
Fates' characters being panned didn't stop Camilla from being a popular character and being panned doesn't stop Corrin from being popular. And opinion of Chrom rising after his "chance another day" meme wouldn't have stopped him from being hated had he been in Corrin's DLC place. The issue isn't the character. The issue at this point is because it's more Fire Emblem main characters.

That said, when there were alot of people positive and happy about Sakurai mentioning and adding the Gatekeeper to the background of Garrag Mach Monastery in Smash, that should say something about his popularity among Three Houses fans. Now can we get back to wanting Lyn and hoping a Fire Emblem 6/7 Remake comes around the time of the next Smash's development?
Hmm, why would people vote for new Camilla costumes?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
CYL1, she didn't have any costumes.
CYL2, she had only two and at the time, people didn't think alts were going to go past 3 not including the original. How naive we were back then.
CYL3, yes, there were clearly memers. And this is really the only time the memers were apparent because at this point, Camilla getting more alts was a meme. She didn't have them for CYL1 and 2.

Last edited:

Pillow

Smash Lord
I was thinking just Super Smash Villains gets the idea across nicely.

I mean, that's kind of the point, arguably. There's less pressure to top Ultimate because it's kind of a spinoff, but it still gives the people the gameplay and crossovers they would expect out of Smash.

View attachment 309739
Here's the one I posted the last time I brought this up. I think I reconsidered some things since then (for example, I would replace Giygas with Porky), but this still holds up.

I considered the idea of using cross-game echo fighrers in a similar manner, but I didn't really elect to go with that in the end.
  • No Piranha Plant?
  • Kamek is a good pick. I only left him off my roster for variety's sake.
  • Wario is... debatably a villain. Nobody's under the impression he's a nice guy, but he hasn't really been the main villain in a game in years. I wouldn't really put Donkey Kong on this roster either.
  • I've gotta give points for Vaati. After Skull Kid, I'd put him next in line.
  • King Dedede is on this roster, but Meta Knight's not?
  • Never really understood why people point to Dark Matter's Swordsman form, specifically. It only showed up once, and wasn't even the final boss when it did.
  • I definitely see the logic with Blue, but I guess his constituent Pokemon don't really strike me as fitting a villain roster even if they belong to him.
  • I guess I can't argue with Dusknoir being a villain. I put Hydreigon on mine. Although at least Hydreigon's Ghetsis' ace.
  • Dark Pit never really struck me as all that much of a villain.
  • Either Jedah is someone I don't recognize, or he's the guy from Darkstalkers.
  • I genuinely don't know enough about Fire Emblem to determine whether the Black Knight is a villain.
  • I considered Dr. Coyle, but if people already disliked Min Min's gameplay, having "Min Min, but she can fly" seems like a bad move.
  • Metal Face seems... a bit large. Though we did get Ridley.
  • I can't believe I didn't put in Master Hand on my roster.
  • I am also not sure I could consider Proto Man a villain.
  • Asriel is... an interesting pick. I can't say it's entirely unwarranted, but he'd be a bit of a spoiler. If I were to go with an Undertale villain, I'd choose Asgore.
Since when is Hydreigon a villain? This is clear bias against Dark types. :079:

And a villains list without M.Bison, Akuma, Dr. Wiley, Pyramid Head, Nemesis, Heihachi, Kefka, GlaDOS...idk man.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
It's not really a relevant point then. It's a good concept for a side game or DLC event, but it's not something that could be the next main Super Smash Bros. title, which is what you were originally pitching it as.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
There are two very big reasons.

The official Super Smash Bros. games are rubbing off on everyone so they're avoiding adding Evil Team members like the plague because they're not Pokémon.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
So, funny thing: I was watching some old Joker neutral special meme videos and realized something.

Most DLC characters so far have had a gun projectile for neutral special.
  • PP has Ptooie
  • Joker has a g u n
  • Hero has the Frizz spells
  • B&K have the Breegull Blaster
  • Terry has Power Wave
  • Byleth has Failnaught
  • Min Min technically has both Dragon and RamRam (people were saying earlier that the game treats them as projectiles?)
  • Sephiroth has the Flare spells
So far only Steve and P/M are exceptions to this. Meaning the last two have roughly... what, an 80% chance of having a projectile for a neutral special?

I think I found a companion for Shroob Shroob 's Fire Theory. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If I made a roster with villains, this would be mine:
  1. Bowser
  2. King Boo
  3. King Wart
  4. King K. Rool
  5. Tiki Tong
  6. Lord Fredrik
  7. Kamek & Baby Bowser
  8. Captain Syrup
  9. Rudy the Clown
  10. The Shake King
  11. Ganondorf
  12. Ganon (Blue Pig)
  13. Skull Kid
  14. Vaati
  15. Ghirahim
  16. Blight Ganon (The 4 Blights fused together)
  17. Ridley
  18. Kraid
  19. Mother Brain
  20. Sylux
  21. Dark Matter
  22. Galacta Knight
  23. Marx
  24. Magolor
  25. Andross (Star Fox 0 design)
  26. General Scales
  27. Mewtwo
  28. Necrozma
  29. Porky
  30. Gigue
  31. Black Shadow
  32. Deathborn
  33. Black Knight
  34. Edelgard
  35. Hades
  36. Medusa
  37. Liquid Snake
  38. Psycho Mantis
  39. Dr. Eggman
  40. The Titan Dweevil
  41. Plasm Wraith
  42. Dr. Wily
  43. Sigma
  44. Mr. Sandman
  45. Ultimate Ghost
  46. Dark Emperor
  47. Spooky
  48. Lord Betrayus
  49. Metal Face (Shrunken down)
  50. Mr. Bison
  51. Sephiroth
  52. Father Balder
  53. DJ Octavio
  54. Dracula
  55. Dragonlord
  56. Gruntilda
  57. Geese
  58. Dr. Coyle
  59. Enderdragon
  60. Wither
  61. Nemesis (Resident Evil)
There's not much, but it's fine.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Seems unfair to hold it against the entire species, but I guess people also count Meowth as a villain.
Well, at least Team Rocket's Meowth can exist outside of the context of Team Rocket due to his unique traits. Ghetsis's Hydrigon can't really, and you could also debate as to whether or not it was even evil in the first place, but that's a can of worms we probably shouldn't open here.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
CYL1, she didn't have any costumes.
CYL2, she had only two and at the time, people didn't think alts were going to go past 3 not including the original. How naive we were back then.
CYL3, yes, there were clearly memers. And this is really the only time the memers were apparent because at this point, Camilla getting more alts was a meme. She didn't have them for CYL1 and 2.
It was a rhetorical question. I think most of her votes were for her sex appeal.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace

And a villains list without M.Bison, Akuma, Dr. Wiley, Pyramid Head, Nemesis, Heihachi, Kefka, GlaDOS...idk man.
I mean, half of those sound more like they'd be DLC candidates (particularly Pyramid Head, Kefka, and GLaDoS). I was specifically thinking of this as a base roster.

Also, I am unsure how to make GLaDOS move around the way a playable character would. She's suspended from the ceiling. I don't know what to do with that.
It's not really a relevant point then. It's a good concept for a side game or DLC event, but it's not something that could be the next main Super Smash Bros. title, which is what you were originally pitching it as.
I mean, we're overthinking it here. To tell the truth, I didn't actually come up with it with "spinoff" or "main game" in mind. It was just "the game to make after Ultimate".
Well, at least Team Rocket's Meowth can exist outside of the context of Team Rocket due to his unique traits. Ghetsis's Hydrigon can't really, and you could also debate as to whether or not it was even evil in the first place, but that's a can of worms we probably shouldn't open here.
See, I was thinking you could put Ghetsis in the background like the Pokemon Trainer. Though I'll admit this is a... post-hoc justification.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
This is how Tails keeps winning...

Seriously on that note it just struck me that an air dash would be a great mechanic for Tails, without giving him outright freeflight. Give him the airdash where he flies forward or something and a slow helicopter tail descent and I think that would already open up a ton of unique aerial / approach options for him.
I need to keep my hopes and expectations in check or I might explode

Pillow

Smash Lord
I mean, half of those sound more like they'd be DLC candidates (particularly Pyramid Head, Kefka, and GLaDoS). I was specifically thinking of this as a base roster.

Also, I am unsure how to make GLaDOS move around the way a playable character would. She's suspended from the ceiling. I don't know what to do with that.

I mean, we're overthinking it here. To tell the truth, I didn't actually come up with it with "spinoff" or "main game" in mind. It was just "the game to make after Ultimate".

See, I was thinking you could put Ghetsis in the background like the Pokemon Trainer. Though I'll admit this is a... post-hoc justification.
GlaDos fights better as a boss probably, but if they were to integrate her into a playable character it'd probably be Chell wielding Glados's head and a portal gun.

SKX31

Smash Master
So, funny thing: I was watching some old Joker neutral special meme videos and realized something.

Most DLC characters so far have had a gun projectile for neutral special.

• PP has Ptooie
  • Joker has a g u n
  • Hero has the Frizz spells
  • B&K have the Breegull Blaster
  • Terry has Power Wave
  • Byleth has Failnaught
  • Min Min technically has both Dragon and RamRam (people were saying earlier that the game treats them as projectiles?)
  • Sephiroth has the Flare spells

So far only Steve and P/M are exceptions to this. Meaning the last two have roughly... what, an 80% chance of having a projectile for a neutral special?

I think I found a companion for Shroob Shroob 's Fire Theory. :4pacman:
In other words, either FP10 or FP11 will have g u n s that either are on fire or have heat-related damage output (like flamethrowers). :4pacman:

Evil Pixar lamp. That's all.
GlaDos fights better as a boss probably, but if they were to integrate her into a playable character it'd probably be Chell wielding Glados's head and a portal gun.
One could also make her the announcer. Her announcer pack in Dota 2 is brutal:

" You're back. You must really enjoy crushing defeat. "
" You must be the one the others were talking about. The—well, I'm sure you'll do fine. "
" This looks challenging. For you, I mean. "
" Well, if you're ready—you're not, by the way—let's get started. "
" I spy with my robot eye something that makes no sense. Did you guess everything that's going on here? Because this is all nonsense. "

Or one could give a possible boss GLaDOS similar lines.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
Oh, I just came up with another idea for the Smash Villains thing: Since we'd be playing as villains, it'd make sense for the bosses to be heroes. What heroes would make good bosses? My ideas:

Giant Dreamy Luigi (from Mario & Luigi Dream Team)
Dragon Corrin
Sonic and Diablon (from Shadow the Hedgehog)
Pac-Man and the Red Ghost piloting the 2nd Toc-Man (from Pac-Man World 3); either that or Pac-Man piloting a giant Mokujin like in Street Fighter x Tekken
Giga Mac
Great Fox and Arwings
Pikmin army

Ivander

Smash Legend
It was a rhetorical question. I think most of her votes were for her sex appeal.
Yeah, I don't always catch them. :facepalm:

That said, Camilla quite honestly looks better in other outfits that aren't her original. I mean, even the outfit they did give her looks miles better than her original. I swear, the majority of characters made for sex appeal just look much better in a different outfit compared to the one given to them.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Yeah, I don't always catch them. :facepalm:

That said, Camilla quite honestly looks better in other outfits that aren't her original. I mean, even the outfit they did give her looks miles better than her original. I swear, the majority of characters made for sex appeal just look much better in a different outfit compared to the one given to them.
Yeah, and though that outfit covers her up more (as in gives her pants), it still leaves her with plenty of sex appeal. <3

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
That is a really nice look for her. She looks pretty here.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I believe there'll be a character reveal this month. There's no way they'll wait until june to release the next fighter.
Don't set your heart on it. We just got Pythra less than a month ago. Earliest we will see is May, and even then I think a Nintendo Direct in June is the likeliest outcome at the end of the day.

Technomage

Smash Champion
Don't set your heart on it. We just got Pythra less than a month ago. Earliest we will see is May, and even then I think a Nintendo Direct in June is the likeliest outcome at the end of the day.
Man, sometimes I wish we had a spy going undercover in Nintendo who would release a flash drive's worth of obviously-credible data (such as 3-D models) to the public.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We've had two month gaps between reveals before, such as the gap between Steve and Sephiroth, and Sephiroth and Pyra/Mythra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom