• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

8Bitman

Smash Master
I've seen a bunch of videos for them. I would love to play them, but then I would get side-tracked from the normal Brawl and probably not adapt as well... IDK, looks fun AF tho. =P

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Lol, rob can wavedash. Dair causes him to bounce forward and down and when he does it on stage, he slides and it cancels.

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
iHop sounds good to me, actually. We'll see how far the closest one is.

Btw, anyone need a ride to this? I'll update the first post with names of peoples who need rides for easier access. 8bitman, I spoke to NickRiddle and he said he'll take you. $5 for gas, so you're covered.

I'm not sure on the situation for Legion yet, ya'll have to update me on that. Dew got his ride. And uh... I dunno. I'll do the best I can to help anyone/everyone. As far as housing is concerned, I don't know too much about that... You'll have to speak with the owners of the house for that.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
iHop sounds good to me, actually. We'll see how far the closest one is.

Btw, anyone need a ride to this? I'll update the first post with names of peoples who need rides for easier access. 8bitman, I spoke to NickRiddle and he said he'll take you. $5 for gas, so you're covered.

I'm not sure on the situation for Legion yet, ya'll have to update me on that. Dew got his ride. And uh... I dunno. I'll do the best I can to help anyone/everyone. As far as housing is concerned, I don't know too much about that... You'll have to speak with the owners of the house for that.
IHOP taste better but cost more money, Dennys has all you can eat pancakes.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Where does a waitress with one leg work?

Damn right. IHOP.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Man...... Hope you guys have fun at this. If I can find a way to be here, I will.

And if I can be here, I will feast on the mid tiers!!!
I hope

:phone:
ED!!!!! I want to see you in Grand Finals like Apple Jelly.... Logic...... None....

8Bitman

Smash Master
IDC where we eat, as long as I can enter hungry, and leave happy. :troll:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmmmmm Applebees sounds good. I haven't been there in a while. It's not expensive, but they don't have a lot of the cheaper, but decent stuff denny's does.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom