• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

Kith

Smash Ace
kith come to my tourny this weekend at ZP or to my house any other saturday leading up to dannys!

only 5 bucks to enter events so it'll be good practice to brush off ur rust!!
This weekend is a no go unfortunately. First mid-term coming up. But I might take you up on the other offers. I'll let ya know.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Snipa I told people they can host a side marvel tournament if they'd like. D-Torr, GDX, any other Marvel fans etc. can host one if they'd like. Ya'll can have like 2 TVs on a separate table or something lol.

I don't have an Xbox/PS3 or Marvel for that matter, so that's why I'd want people to bring at least 2. Plus, I'll join that tournament too.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Snipa I told people they can host a side marvel tournament if they'd like. D-Torr, GDX, any other Marvel fans etc. can host one if they'd like. Ya'll can have like 2 TVs on a separate table or something lol.

I don't have an Xbox/PS3 or Marvel for that matter, so that's why I'd want people to bring at least 2. Plus, I'll join that tournament too.
GDX doesn't play MvC3.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol David if I can't beat someone cause of MK I just need to get better simple taking him away takes away from winning for me

:phone:
I feel the exact same way.

I feel there should be a Mid-Tier Tourney at this.

A bunch of us would enter!!! A large majority of Florida is Mid-Tier anyway. =P

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
My Mario is better, MVD. That's right. I said it.

Okay. What I would want is for the MvC3 tournament and the Brawl tournament to run at the same time. MvC3 will finish earlier than Brawl since Marvel won't have as big of a turnout, obviously. The Marvel players can just play friendlies the rest of the time on their respective (2) TVs. If Brawl singles happen to finish relatively early, like at 8:30 or so, we can have the side event. It all depends on how smoothly everything goes. Having Pools + side event seems HIGHLY unlikely though, but like I said, if we can finish early enough, we can make the side event happen.

I'm leaning towards Mid Tier singles or Low Tier singles. Mid Tier singles sounds pretty legit to me, though. I'd gladly slap 8bitman's ROB around with my Mario/Wolf ;)

EDIT: Btw, I want a lot of friendlies in Marvel too. Get at my Wesker/Spider-Man/Deadpool. Wolverine can go suck a ****.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I can bring my PS3. It'll be coming in next week x3

then again you guys usually play on 360 so w/e just lemme know I suppose lol.

oh yeah don't have the game yet though xD

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I won't be able to play on a PS3 setup. I only have a 360 fight pad.

Now onto more a more important and urgent issue, Legion needs a ride to this. Can anyone be able to help her out?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can bring my 360 for marvel but i dont marvel. someone gotta bring it

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
keith ill bring my copy if you bring your 360 , id really appreciate it.

I play wolvie/wesker/akuma master d-torr , team brain dead and broken.

:phone:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Its aight Leo is still *** though

Team CARRIED BY WOLVERINE

<3

GreenAce we need to play we havent played in too long, and i want to run that **** back with Luis and his wanna be Wesker.

Mampam

Smash Ace
theres a serious chance that this date change ****ed us over......... and my name is in the title........ :glare::glare::glare:

our mom is not going to be here that weekend, and that almost guarantees we cant go, especially if its further than orlando :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im suprised you LoL heads arent going to MLG orlando thats the same weekend as this, since they have LoL now.

oh well, ill try to go sunday when i come back from this tourney at least to watch stuff in person. My roommate never been to a MLG so I feel its my responsibility to drag him to one

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im suprised you LoL heads arent going to MLG orlando thats the same weekend as this, since they have LoL now.

oh well, ill try to go sunday when i come back from this tourney at least to watch stuff in person. My roommate never been to a MLG so I feel its my responsibility to drag him to one
u have to qualify the same way wow arena ppl are qualified. gotta meet certain elo requirements

8Bitman

Smash Master
My Mario is better, MVD. That's right. I said it.

I'm leaning towards Mid Tier singles or Low Tier singles. Mid Tier singles sounds pretty legit to me, though. I'd gladly slap 8bitman's ROB around with my Mario/Wolf ;)
Three things:

1.) Mario is Low-Tier, not Mid-Tier so you can only use Wolf.

2.) I say Mid-Tier not only cuz I main a Mid-Tier, but because more people in Florida use Mid Tier characters than Low-Tier. So it would be an awesome turn-out.

3.) I have seen MVD's Mario ****... GTFO.... :awesome:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl gotta qualify for WoW arena half the people in MLG were ****in terrible.

Twix the ****ing hunter hero oh my god that **** was sooo bad.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't see why we shouldn't be able to use Low-Tier characters as well rofl. They're low tier for a reason. ROB beats practically ever Low Tier anyway, so you should be fine. The way I see it is, Mid-Tier is for characters NOT High/Top tier. Plus, I already said we'll do Mid-Tier in my other post anyway lol.

Time for 2link to dominate everyone.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

May have to reschedule this. I was kinda looking forward to MLG for League.

Top Bottom