• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
OMG WHOEVER'S WII HAS NR VS RYO AND HALBERD VS RYO BETTER ****ING GIVE THOSE REPLAYS TO TWOLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::urg::(

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Mink, my wii was the wii for the stream dude lol. I recorded dat ish last night.

Anyway people check your wiis and tell me if you have those sets. RedHalberd, I know LJ's was one of the few wii's left during finals. Ask him to check.

:rosalina:

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh my bad 2link.

I have no sets of importance i believe.

Only some MMs, anyone wanna record those?

When can i see my PMM up on youtube?

I need to make my thread in the falco boards.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Oh my bad 2link.

I have no sets of importance i believe.

Only some MMs, anyone wanna record those?

When can i see my PMM up on youtube?

I need to make my thread in the falco boards.
You really aren't going to forget about that, are you?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@djjack I told him how to fight puff after. Its a bad mu for puff. All falco or any character has to do is spam dair,nair. Bair, upair,fair. No joke lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
LOL.
And then we shield any of those moves and get a free 12%.
Try nairing us on a platform, get rested.

Try fairing, get laughed at.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I recorded that already, I've been spending all day transcoding vids xD. I recorded everything last night.

I'm still not done with transcoding a lot of them though. It takes a lot of time

:rosalina:

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
The fact you lost to Puff in like a 65-35 MU (maybe even worse) is reason enough for Mink to gloat lol. No offense, of course, Drew. I just think it's funny.

Anyway.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13546501 - Results
Ike taking over Florida you say? I wanna MM a good Ike. On wifi i can 3 stock ikes with better skill than me. Gimped bih! But thats wifi tho...I still need to get my replays recorded...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok mm mink? Jiggs vs falco? I told drew to do that when you was at 0 and he was at like 100% game 3 last stock and he brought it back because he did that. Drew can I get a witness? And @ tommy g at least I don't main him and lose to ddd. All though I did my second tournament ever to dewdadash. I also had no ddds that live no where close to me. No johns though. But since you know how to play falco. How about you stop losing mu in your favor 6:4 brah then talk falco master.
Edit: also learn to read full post. I saidthe mu is the same against jiggs for everyone not just falco. Which is why I included fair

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wha?t falco master personal bad mu?(sarcasm ) Wow you guys find ever ****ing excuse in the book. Like really. I'm done. I made my point and my proof is in the footage of that match and drew is my witness. Not my fault you sorry *** falco's get freed up in a mu that's in your favor significantly. But its w.e. I got my facts

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol I'm not saying mink win was a fluke. Im glad he one. I'm just saying I told drew one thing to do and he brought it back because of what I told him to do. Then mink started planking him to hell because he brought it back. Only reason why I told drew what to do was because viper was acting like coach carter. Y'all should run it back though. Ill coach drew and viper coach mink. I like coaching. I help sax beat sex puma. Lol I didn't even know that was sex puma lol. scary ddd and I wasn't even playing lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Tommy doesn't even play brawl anymore, trying to call him out on a loss is pretty hilarious rofl...But jeff is doing it so tbh im not surprised.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So don't you guys think its a double negative when he says. Idk how to play falco? If he obviously dosnt play. That means he forgot how to play some matches,styles etc... unless you guys are saying he kept his skill and knowledge. If that's the case then bringing up him not playing is totally irrelevant.

MVD

Smash Master
He has the skill but he does not play serious its like if Afro played again it wouldn't be serious it would be for.fun

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Wha?t falco master personal bad mu?(sarcasm ) Wow you guys find ever ****ing excuse in the book. Like really. I'm done. I made my point and my proof is in the footage of that match and drew is my witness. Not my fault you sorry *** falco's get freed up in a mu that's in your favor significantly. But its w.e. I got my facts

I don't have to be a Falco master to tell you that you suck with Falco.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
...... wow really? you just proved my point. And your not even talking about the same thing. this whole thing was me just saying he can't say idk how to play falco. I made concrete details and references about what he said. Proving that his statement is vague and unlogical due to lack of him playing. And him losing a mu in his favor was an example of his lack of knowledge of the game. But hey I'm wrong my evidence means nothing to things blown out the ***. So you guys win. I give. Can't debate with people that can't look on both sides
Edit:@tommy I can say the same about your comebacks

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I do know if you use Fair with Falco on a Jiggs, she can rest you while you use it (in the middle of the attack).

Jiggs will also space your aerials harder. She'll wait until you attack, move back with her aerial mobility, and hit you all day for it.

You need to close gaps with lasers (Stage long gaps) Phantasm when you think she's about to land. Zone her out with Jabs, Ftilts, and Utilts until you can get a sliding up smash after she aerials.

Good enough for you?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I've never thought the match up was in Falco's favor.

There was only 1 Dedede I thought was free enough for it to be in Falco's favor and that was when Hbox started playing Brawl. When he learned how to dodge lasers, it turned into the same with all of them.

Lasers are useless, D3 can slowly close the gap and hit you with 1 or 2 aerials and now he's winning. Not to mention kill percent is double for D3. Utilt and Nair beat Phantasm for free. He can outrange all of Falco's attacks.

It's in Falco's favor when D3 wants to run in and attack everything....but good D3s shouldn't lose that matchup.

Top Bottom