• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. I think pool payouts are dumb, just because I don't agree with the logic of having over half of the tourney entrees getting paid. Im down for top 5 (including both 6th place) at any local and more at regional/nationals. Its a personal distaste for that many people getting paid, thats all. To me it seems like a hit on the integrity of the entry fee/payout structure. If you guys want to continue to use it in the future thats fine...but like others stand against the MK ban, I personally dont stand with it

2. I wanted to split just to stop playing and go back to helping run the tourney. You can ask anyone who talked to me from 7:30pm-close, I heavily disagreed with how the tourney ended. I argued with Seibrik and Lade till the end to not do it, as I wanted to run regular bracket as far as possible, but I was outvoted so it didn't even matter. Ironic since I did top 3 most work and was outvoted by people who at the time didnt do anything. When danny announced how it was going to finish and asked if anyone has a probem, I repeatedly and openly said "I do, but Im outvoted so it doesnt even matter"

on a lighter note, im partially upset that memory foam mattress wasnt in that back room again. I wanted to take a nap during dubs

Edit: Honestly if I hadn't gone to applebees afterwards I would've been too salty to even come in this thread ever again. It diluted alot of it just hanging with he black people + luis and alex

8Bitman

Smash Master
Good lord this turned into an argument thread. O-o

Get a hold of yourselves people. :glare:

EDIT: And even though I am completely going against this post. I 100% agree with GDX. (In all seriousness)

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
All I know is that the best place for smash games it Mink's bed. And to pay for singles just take off your shirt and not sleep ever. Also, keep DewDaDash awake too.

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
All I know is that the best place for smash games it Mink's bed. And to pay for singles just take off your shirt and not sleep ever. Also, keep DewDaDash awake too.

:phone:
True Story.

In other news, my Pony Money Match against drew was saved on the big screen.

Is someone uploading that?

*looks at 2link(=*

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
True Story.

In other news, my Pony Money Match against drew was saved on the big screen.

Is someone uploading that?

*looks at 2link(=*
Said videos do not exist.

I wish I could have saved my 2-0 on Chaz. Great matches.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude.

If those videos don't exist i may quit brawl.

The pools payout was a bit ridic.

Wait.

Why is all of FL in here?

*looks at viewing members*

Wait.

*realizes i'm not in the falco social*

Exdeath

Smash Master
I vote x-death for troll of the trip. Waving to people passing us cuz I'm driving slow in front of them on purpose then getting a salute, the bird AND the word, was too funny

ahhh good times

:troll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfm2xva7xo8

so um.....what about them vids?
A lot of people didn't save their matches. My Wii had a grand total of... one tournament set.

In THE nicest way possible I'm not talking to you stay out of other people's business.
I was explaining it to you so that you'd make less of an *** of yourself.

I got food when I was in winners.
They called other matches while I was gone.
100% holding up brackets.
I also took like... 20 minutes...
I guess you missed the part where the Orlando car got here at around 1:00 when the tournament was supposed to start earlier than that.
There was no "they;" there was me. You were in the beginning of Winners' Bracket, and Losers' Bracket didn't have enough participants on your progression line to continue, hence you holding it up (and it was indeed more than 20 minutes). If you actually read my post then you would see that I mentioned the late car (only one person was from Orlando haha) at the start of why things ran late.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ik all of WF,LF, and GF was saved. And Ryo saved ALL of his matches from bracket. Ik i saved my set vs seibrik and masky from pools. I dunno about anyone else. Ik one wii didn't have inf. replay(the one dr3w vs chaz and halberd vs M.raven happened on)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That ****'s gay. My one really notable win.

I'll do more work at the next one.

Oh, assuming I actually get into the bracket I earned my way into. Cool.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
There was no "they;" there was me. You were in the beginning of Winners' Bracket, and Losers' Bracket didn't have enough participants on your progression line to continue, hence you holding it up (and it was indeed more than 20 minutes). If you actually read my post then you would see that I mentioned the late car (only one person was from Orlando haha) at the start of why things ran late.
pfft wasn't more than 20 minutes o-o I was driving carefully though ;-; I'm a woman my driving skills are indeed pretty terrible though so I couldn't go super fast sowway if it was more than 20minutes fufufu~!

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
Womens play smash too? :O

Work prevented me from going, as I predicted. And MnM didn't feel like going anymore. I await the next one T.T

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
pfft wasn't more than 20 minutes o-o I was driving carefully though ;-; I'm a woman my driving skills are indeed pretty terrible though so I couldn't go super fast sowway if it was more than 20minutes fufufu~!
At least you don't fall asleep behind the wheel like one of our drivers. lol

Driving on Alligator Alley going 60+ at 3am and he just falls asleep. Thank God I was in the car behind.

Thank you for being a good driver Veggi. :D

8Bitman

Smash Master
I am only going to side with these changes to how the tourney is run (Pools only passing Top 2 instead of 3 for a smaller bracket) IF!!! We will ALWAYS!!! Have time for a SIDE EVENT!!! Such as MID-TIER SINGLES!!! >_>

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It's called a side event for a reason. It is not to interfere with the main tournament.

With that time constraint I doubt we would have time for doubles, singles, and a mid-tier/side event.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Terrible troll is terrible. Did you not see what Tara (Fyre) did at this tourney?
Trolling has little to do with the troll's opinions and more to do with the troll feeders' opinion(s). It wasn't my actual opinion.

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
Trolling has little to do with the troll's opinions and more to do with the troll feeders' opinion(s). It wasn't my actual opinion.
I dunno any girls that play smash. heck i dont know any girls at all. there is one girl ive played against but she's upper scrub tier. So I hafta agree. No

:troll:

Top Bottom