• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Mirror & Azn Lep Presents: Arcadian II *Date Set: Oct. 2nd*

joeplicate

Smash Master
looks like everybody should come to the Oxnard ranbat on sunday than <o<
sdfsdfsddffdfs

bbb

Smash Champion
theres a few vids from the FFA tourney that was the day after I bought her

just wait until after NCI tomorrow, or watch the stream it should be a lot less noob now

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

This tournament will have to be moved to a date in the nearby future. UCSD reservations services just contacted me with a cancellation notice. Due to finals, quiet hours are in effect for all UCSD dormitory/apartment locations. This includes the Sixth College quad (where the Lodge is located). I apologize profusely for not inquiring about this sooner.

This tournament is still going to happen though, I'll update you guys as soon as I figure out the next available date. That being said, would anybody have a problem attending this on a weekday? If not, it can be as soon as the week of September 5th. If so I'll keep it on a weekend sometime soon.
yaaaaaay more people from SD can enter now without finals johns. I'll be at this :)

LHG

Smash Journeyman
That being said, would anybody have a problem attending this on a weekday? If not, it can be as soon as the week of September 5th. If so I'll keep it on a weekend sometime soon.
**** shame, that was a nice long weekend too. SDSU school johns, we start on the 30th. Unless that weekday is Friday, won't be able to make this.

Kira-

Smash Champion
It would be tough to be there on a weekday. I think Saturdays will always be the best day for tournaments.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
sheridan, didn't you say there was a venue in rancho?

how about we host the arcadian tournament?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
wes let's mm for $20 minimum

i'll go as high as you want to tho

too bad i won't be going to this though!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
alright i'm just awaiting a confirmation e-mail and we're good to go. if all goes well this is going down on october 2nd

Jun.

Smash Lord
free tourney at commuter lounge? I've never been there but the last smashfest was there. Is it big enough?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Oh? I was getting all sad and stuff because I was going to have to miss this if it happened this Saturday, but if it falls on another day then (than?) I'll be able to go. Hooray! <3

This Friday, or any other day would be very nice, nice, nice! <3

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
UCSD reservations says that October 2nd is available, but we can't reserve it until the academic year starts. So it's definitely going to be October 2nd, and the venue is practically secured. I'm confident we're good enough to make the date official.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
UCSD reservations says that October 2nd is available, but we can't reserve it until the academic year starts. So it's definitely going to be October 2nd, and the venue is practically secured. I'm confident we're good enough to make the date official.

free tourney at commuter lounge? I've never been there but the last smashfest was there. Is it big enough?
what do you think about this? do you think it can happen?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i don't think the commuter lounge is going to be open after this saturday, seeing as there's no class and all. i guess i can check it out though, couldn't hurt right?

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
**** sept 4th was a rare exception for me of not having a mariachi gig so i couldve rolled thru to smash. if this happens during the week im down

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey, If anyone can give me a ride there and back from Irvine, I would be extremely grateful!!
(I will pay for gas money) Thanks!

Top Bottom