• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Mirror & Azn Lep Presents: Arcadian II *Date Set: Oct. 2nd*

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i don't think you should advertise that there's no late fee, just let people know when they ask a fee at the door, a least give people a reason to try to get there asap lol.

just imo

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yo adam, are you going to this? i kinda wanna MM your whatevs (your fox/falco mostly but w/e)

nothing too big, just like $5 to make it worth trying

DJMirror

Smash Master
Don't forget to upload it on facebook and tag the loser in it.

*Stares at Brendan*

LOL eat a **** 805

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yeah you better believe i removed that tag

mainly cuz i thought it was silly dumb
and there were some pics of me drunk at genesis with no pants on

DJMirror

Smash Master
yeah you better believe i removed that tag

mainly cuz i thought it was silly dumb
and there were some pics of me drunk at genesis with no pants on
You Mad?

<3 Brendan. I better not see that **** at Genesis 2 LMFAO, but yeah it was pretty dumb/silly tho.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
SD'll definitely get some players in the top 5, we've been training for this ****. i'm personally hoping to do well, along with sunny/eric/ilija etc. aside from P though who's still going to this thing?

DJMirror

Smash Master
glad to see you finally made/put rules up Jason, good stuff! so who is going to win doubles or do well?
I had it on for almost a week. lol

SD'll definitely get some players in the top 5, we've been training for this ****. i'm personally hoping to do well, along with sunny/eric/ilija etc. aside from P though who's still going to this thing?
That's why I'm having my money on SD

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
we have a secret weapon that's been training in exile. Exile being the Valentia apartments. I'll give you a hint: he's Korean and loves nuts.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Actually, Sunny, me, and Ilija all have finals on Saturday =/ Ilija is going still I think? Sunny's not going for sure though, and my final's 3-6, so it's highly unlikely I can make singles. sigh. I'll drop by after for jun's mm and maybe crews (if that's happening) though. Besides SD will be fine with just:

we have a secret weapon that's been training in exile. Exile being the Valentia apartments. I'll give you a hint: he's Korean and loves nuts.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok there was something i forgot to put in the first post...what do you guys think?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i cant make most of the tournament because of work (johns) ..but i CAN make dinner on saturday if its on saturday

edit: i can chill after 10 on sunday too but im thinking most everyones gonna be gone by then because phils closes at like..9(?) ..im not exactly sure.im hella down to chill with everyone though

DJMirror

Smash Master
i cant make most of the tournament because of work (johns) ..but i CAN make dinner on saturday if its on saturday

edit: i can chill after 10 on sunday too but im thinking most everyones gonna be gone by then because phils closes at like..9(?) ..im not exactly sure.im hella down to chill with everyone though
After reading this, I hate you now. lol

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
dude im so sorry jason! im gonna be there but i just cant enter :[

ps: shut up you know you love me

edit: plus (more johns) i dont even really play anymore...i kind of semi-quit.since i dont really have a cube anymore i play ssf4 more than smash now so whenever i do play i have to take like 5-10 minutes/matches forcing my fingers to remember tech skill.BUT ..im getting the component i need soon so its all good.im gonna start playing again in a little bit.gotta get ready for genesis 2!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Actions speak louder than words Sheridan!

After all, you don't want him to back out, do you?

He's a proven flaker!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

This tournament will have to be moved to a date in the nearby future. UCSD reservations services just contacted me with a cancellation notice. Due to finals, quiet hours are in effect for all UCSD dormitory/apartment locations. This includes the Sixth College quad (where the Lodge is located). I apologize profusely for not inquiring about this sooner.

This tournament is still going to happen though, I'll update you guys as soon as I figure out the next available date. That being said, would anybody have a problem attending this on a weekday? If not, it can be as soon as the week of September 5th. If so I'll keep it on a weekend sometime soon.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
fuuuu why didn't we UCSD students think about that sooner. **** fail... well i have no problem with it being a weekday fyi

also kikomeplease i have no idea who you are but 1 mm maybe? i've never really money matched before i just want to play new people = )

Top Bottom