• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There's no such thing as "believing" in my mind. I either know or don't know.

It'd be a lot easier if you told me just how Ryu's mod meta is related to Inferno's claim running the risk of getting CC'd.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb, I got a kind of easy question for you.

Does Inferno's claim line up with his play, especially when Soup claimed what was essentially his role? Is Inferno part of his team with that claim?

To be honest, I could see a hail mary attempt from Soup to try and give Inferno some brownie points for possibly CC'ing, but I'm more inclined to believe Inferno and lynch T-Block.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see what's so unlikely about two scumbags counter claiming each other. Especially when one was caught guilty ...

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Unvote

Inferno's role has the potential to be very powerful. I don't believe RR would put Inferno's role into this game + another investigate. If someone else is another investigative role, then they should just claim so we can lynch Inferno.

Pretty tempted to just lynch Macman and get rid of a wildcard.

Vote: Macman

We only have a day left, and I don't think that we're going to agree on anything

J I find it weird that you haven't responded to some of the things that I have said, like the fact the things that I've pointed out that you've done that I still don't like, or my questions to you. I also find it weird that you've misquoted me two times so far in a relativity short period of time. First you said that I thought Soup and Inferno were obviously connected and that neither were really dealing with each other, which wasn't true at all. Next you said that I was alright with a TB lynch, when in reality I just said that he became a lynch of lower priorities to me.

J, how confident are you on TB scum, on a scale of 1-100?

#HBC | Dancer

EDWOP:

Sworddancer said:
We only have a day left, and I don't think that we're going to agree on much of anything, but I think we all can agree that Macman is a variable this game that needs to be taken care of.
Fix in bold.

Clover

Smash Rookie
I'm with Macman on the whole "got prodded, top-tier posts coming toMorrow" thing.

@Swords -
Inferno's role has the potential to be very powerful. I don't believe RR would put Inferno's role into this game + another investigate. If someone else is another investigative role, then they should just claim so we can lynch Inferno.
Oh...You mean, like this?

Claiming "You Can Fly," tracker. Two investigative roles? I'm not buying that.

Investigated J on night 1 because of various looming "he's scummy, but I don't know why" assertions from multiple people, as well as to know I'd be able to rely on his reads.

Investigated Swords on night 2 because of multiple "Indy Swords" suggestions, and I felt that getting rid of the Indy was more pressing at the time. But, we got that matter dealt with quickly thereafter.

Unsurprisingly, at this point, they both check out. Was hoping a claim wouldn't be necessary until at least tomorrow, but, this works too. So, yeah, let's get with it.

Vote: Inferno

#HBC | Dancer

RR if you actually made this game with two investigative roles, one of which is gimmicky as ****, I'll hate you forever.

Unvote
vote: Inferno

That should be L_2.

@Gheb: We have less than 13 hours to lynch.

Clover

Smash Rookie
It's my second game online, the thought of that hadn't even crossed my mind. I don't exactly see the point of it, either, so maybe someone could explain?

Also, what's the pro-town mentality of wanting specific results?

I wasn't even worried about Soup's watcher claim, after Rake gave out his info. That just seemed like a last-ditch effort to save himself, which I already told you. My logic at the time was: "I know I'm town, so, that makes Soup scum."

Inferno3044

Smash Master
If Inferno flips scum, it's very possible mafia does indeed have a Ninja, so Clover's results don't mean much at this point =\
And when I flip town, you will know that mafia has a ninja and Clover is gonna get lynched for his bull**** counterclaim.

@Everyone - why does everyone have Clover as town? Do not state Rake's ability because he's an indy.

T-block

B2B TST
Actually Clover, if you're legit, you'll probably die this Night phase anyways, so you might as well tell us everything you know. Although I don't think there's anything you haven't told us, so idk what Inferno is talking about.

#HBC | Dancer

@Clover: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Breadcrumbs

Also, there really isn't a point not to out your full results at this point. It's better for town to know the results of an investigative role so to narrow down lynches. On top of that, your results limits who the mafia can kill.

So when you say that me and J are "check out" you mean that neither of us went anywhere last Night, right?

#HBC | Dancer

And when I flip town, you will know that mafia has a ninja and Clover is gonna get lynched for his bull**** counterclaim.

@Everyone - why does everyone have Clover as town? Do not state Rake's ability because he's an indy.
If Clover is mafia, then him counter claiming you was a very obtuse move on his part.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
That doesn't answer my question. What has Clover done to make himself appear as town? He is not much more than a lurker. I have caught him many times viewing this thread and not talking about anything. I am gonna be so mad if this lurker gets me lynched

Ninja'd

Also, calling Inferno as the ninja.
Calling Inferno as the Forensics Explorer and all of you guys looking at Clover when I flip town.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i think imma let gheb determine where my vote goes

actually gheb or sworddancer

John2k4

The End of an Era
If you flip town, Inferno, then Clover will be heavily looked-into toMorrow.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Care to comment on the current things, Vinyl?

Do you think there are two tracker-roles in this game?

If not, who is lying?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nah, Not really.

Nah, I think not. I don't know why there would be two tracker-roles here.

Aggro Inferno. I'm gonna go out and say this:
The last part where you see nothing but wanting John dead in my case.
And now he's looking onto clover saying that he has done nothing but lurk, which I agree.
But since clover claimed tracker, I would have to believe that for now.

If inferno flips tracker, I will go for clover.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Im not lying and this lurker is gonna get me lynched. He hasn't done **** and you guys all have him as town. Honestly my ideal plan would be lynch J, I visit his body, and Clover tracks me but I know that wont happen. If everything works out, we will each have results to clear each other

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now wait a second how does Tracker = CC'ing Inferno? He claimed an entirely different role which is Forensic invesitgator apparantly. However if there is a FI and a Tracker + a Ninja, wtf?

For some reason I am having a flashback of reading Castlevania mafia which was the last game to have a FI. Oddworld had an FI but that mechanic was wonky.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm a bit confused in how Clover's tracker claim in any way excludes the possibility of Inferno's claim being true. People had no issue with Inferno's claim at first and suddenly a non-CC makes it look fishy for you?!? I mean, I still don't like Inferno's claim but I fail to see how his claim all of a sudden became less credible. Not happy with how Sworddancer handles this situation but anything other than an Inferno lynch looks unlikely at this point.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Well if I am gonna die for bull**** reasons, just know that I was always trying to look for scum. Do not take your eyes off of J and Clover. Clover as I've said has been lurking and J has had a fair share of grimy posts. Make sure Macman does ****. John if you're town please try and do some work. Scum please post your role PMs.

Will probably try to get my custom game going now that some games have ended and I'll only be in one game if I die today. Feel free to join

/advertise

T-block

B2B TST
I suppose it's not a direct claim conflict. If Inferno does flip town, I'm not going to assume Clover is scum like some are saying.

I was more clearing Inferno despite his play for being the only investigative-type role. RR wouldn't give us no way of obtaining mod-confirmed information - his games are somewhat formulaic in that way. With Clover claiming Tracker, that fulfills the investigative role, so the "clear" I gave Inferno no longer holds up against his scummy play.

Top Bottom