• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bad tunnel read. Usually I have spot on reads and looking back on things. I had Gheb/John as scummy D1 but went the Moth wagon at the end of the day. Then I just got spiraled into this warped view that TB had to be scum and John's AtE really got to me, then Gheb got petty and AtE'd his *** off as usual (after LoM mafia, took it as a town tell).

I really gotta stop being a sucker for AtE. Though don't really have to worry about that anymore.

But yeah, I am sorry TB/Inferno for pissing you off. =/

T-block

B2B TST
When you revealed your "personal wincon" my immediate thought was that you were pushing me just to be scummy, with your refusal to cooperate in showing why I should be lynched, etc., because it did look like a fake push to me no matter how I looked at it. And that was made 10x worse with TWO players sheeping you blindly, which was super frustrating to deal with x.x If you honestly thought I was scum, then that's fine - lots of people tunnel off a bad read from time to time... I've probably done it more than most.

I'm mostly just annoyed you were playing scummy as a VT. If I'm going to be wrong on a read, I want it to be 100% because I misread, not because the other party wasn't playing to their wincon =\

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
TB, I was playing to my win-con. My personal win-con had nothing to do with my reads and the way I acted upon them. I was tunneling you because you were a scum-read of mine and that was that. I wasn't going to be selfish and risk my own win-con over my town win-con so don't get me wrong there. I wasn't intentionally playing scummy, but I wasn't being blatantly obv-town if that makes any sense.

T-block

B2B TST
Well... the blatant refusal to give reasoning for wanting my lynch, for example, was pretty scummy. I'd have a hard time believing you would be so uncooperative as town if you were actually playing like a VT.

Oh well... again, no hard feelings. I still <3 you. Maybe one day down the road we'll both come back and get to play together again. I still remember my first game here... you were probably the most memorable player for me in that game haha.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well... the blatant refusal to give reasoning for wanting my lynch, for example, was pretty scummy. I'd have a hard time believing you would be so uncooperative as town if you were actually playing like a VT.

Oh well... again, no hard feelings. I still <3 you. Maybe one day down the road we'll both come back and get to play together again. I still remember my first game here... you were probably the most memorable player for me in that game haha.
I guess it's just more believing me and what I would do and the like. Sometimes, I do get tunnel headed on a read, most of the time it is right over being wrong, this time just wasn't the case. I believe I tunneled you as well in TT.

Of course I still <3 you as well TB. I just hate making people upset out of games due to actions in games. And that means a lot that I was memorable haha.

Edit: Newbies lynched me when I was V/LA, what in the world hahaha.

Top Bottom