• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

T-block

B2B TST
...unbelievable -_-

J, you've done nothing to show that I'm scum. As far as I can tell, the only reasoning of yours that still holds up is a pathetic attempt at drawing a connection between me and Soup.

If we're not pushing Inferno though, we're switching to John goddammit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really? I've shown how you're scum through my rebuttal to your terrible case on my slot that consisted of nothing concrete and most of the points were wrong.

And we are not switching to John, we are switching to you. We have less than 9 hours and you are at L-2.

T-block

B2B TST
Your "rebuttal" consisted largely of refuting misinterpretations of my points and capitalizing on responding to points I admitted were small issues in the first place.

I would LOVE to see what you have on me that's more "concrete" than what I presented against you.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
If Inferno's claim is legit, then this pretty much has to be the set up:

Town:

Jailkeeper
Tracker
Forensic Investigator
1 town neighbor
5 VTs (anymore PR's would saturate the game).

Mafia:

1 Mafia neighbor
ninja
Something else, probably a roleblocker

Indie:

Indie abductor with extra knowledge at the beginning of the game plus possible other powers.

Inferno's power grants him the ability to see EVERYONE who visited a dead body. So he's basically a watcher who HAS to watch someone who has been visited. I'm sorry but even if mafia has a ninja and a roleblocker, they seem so screwed over in this set up. If the ninja was to die early on, then it's as good as game over for the mafia. They have to avoid a tracker, and a beaffy watcher, and a indie?

Gheb if you don't like Inferno's claim, then HOW couldn't the presence of another investigative role make you doubt it more?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, you essentially just claimed haha.

However mafia factions are usually screwed when their Ninja dies due to PRs such as trackers and FIs and the like.

If Inferno does flip town, it by no means condemns Clover. Mafia tracker could make sense with Indy Abductor and the like, but Clover's play does not seem scummy at all.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually Gheb's probably not going to be around to answer that question.

*shrug*

Anyways, someone should talk to me about the set up. Specifically J, and why I should believe that Inferno's claim is legit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Trust me, I've been on a mafia faction with ninjas about twice now, it REALLY sucks. (Paper Mario Mafia)

T-block

B2B TST
I'll make it as concise as possible.

You state a gut town read on John, but then contemplate ENDING THE DAY IN HIS LYNCH despite having me as a solid scumread with at least two other players who would likely have been willing to vote me at the time.

Your push on me has always lacked substance. Copypasting: "Look at post 334, where he says that even though he dislikes Gheb, he likes the fact that he is voting me. This implies that J himself dislikes my slot, but the ONLY reason he has given for disliking me at this point is in post 288 for having Inferno as town. He does not elaborate any further on why he dislikes me. He does not address where I justified my town read on Inferno. He does not dig any further into my slot, but is instead content to voice shallow discontent and simply state that he is willing to lynch me."

You had no qualms with painting Gheb's slot in a bad light D1 despite not even understanding his posts. Instead of treating the posts as null or attempting to first decipher what he was saying, your first response is to say that he "looks bad" in his interaction with me.

You have more of a connection to Soup than I do. Various conversations between you and him read as unnatural. The way he jumped from you being an indy possibility to a certain indy makes no sense in a scumSouptownJ scenario.

-When you responded to the John point, you ignored my main argument and instead focused completely on the unimportant difference between the words "threatening" and "contemplating"
-When you responded to the T-block point, you simply stated that I had not backed up the point, despite QUOTING WHERE I BACKED IT UP.
-When you responded to the Gheb point, you simply said you were busy doing other things to try to understand Gheb. I don't think you're scummy for not understanding - I think you're scummy for saying Gheb looked bad without understanding.
-Your response to the Soup connection is the only response that I would deem an acceptable response.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What do you want me to talk about the set-up?

FI is sooooooo weird of a role in a game with an Abductor. But Tracker can investigate the Abductor which the FI cannot. I feel like getting rid of Inferno because his play was scummy as balls this game but the thing is his play lines up with his claim w.r.t. Soup and also his play after his claim. I feel more you and Clover are jumping the gun with the "we broke the set-up guys, gg!" because look at what happened in my game of Catherine Mafia. Town tried to break the set-up, got burned badly.

I'm more looking at play with claims more than claims = auto-death and the like. I can't convince you of Inferno's claim being legit besides play. I am having a hard time myself believing it to be true.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
T-block, I promise I will get to you in a bit, I just have to make a few last minute things ready for Big Brother since I messed up the times. After that, I will finish my response.

T-block

B2B TST
Don't get to me. Get to the rest of the players. You owe them actual reasoning if you want me lynched. I don't particularly care for a response to my summary at this point in the Day - do that toMorrow.

@mod: votecount sooner than later please. it's kinda important x.x

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb if you don't like Inferno's claim, then HOW couldn't the presence of another investigative role make you doubt it more?
Because one doesn't exclude the other? This may sound silly but other than the fact that both are investigative roles, there's no relationship between them.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm sticking around for like 2 hours I think because of the Big Brother challenge.

And I actually just don't have my vote anywhere because John is still my preferred lynch, though it looks like it won't happen. It's really a lose-lose situation for me but I'll make up my mind soon enough.

T-block

B2B TST
That's like the whackest support I could get for that lynch though -.-

Say what you want, but look at who wouldn't be on the wagon.

J has piss poor reasoning for not being on it.
Vinyl is sheeping J.
Clover is sheeping J.
John.

Sworddancer would probably be down for a John lynch.

You gotta work with what you got =\

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Latest case on TB.

I usually thought it was odd with that weird Unvote of his, but realising that J and then he unvotes was actually something I didn't spot, which kinda wowed me bit. Seeing the pages, I would say that he has voted John because he saw macman's reasoning of why he is scum, saying that his posts are rather bland and his reads doesn't make sense, but instead, I see that he voted scum because of soups reason, And soup is a villain neighbor.

But either way, I would say he's sheeping nonetheless since he doesn't particularly has a reason for himself on why he is scum, which j pointed out.
Since I think I know where this will lead, if TB flips town in the end, John will probably be next. I, otherwise, have some considerations in my mind, so I'll come out with it around D4.

T-block

B2B TST
I've explained the "weird Unvote" as an unfortunate ninja post by J.
I've explained that it's not because of Soup's reasoning.

I guess I assumed that you would actually read and understand what I post. Seeing as it's you, that was obviously not a safe assumption. If you want to cling to what you've drawn from misreading and tell yourself you have original reasoning, then fine. But the fact remains that your being on a wagon does not give it any credibility.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vinyl / Clover are both not scum-reads of mine and while J's reasoning for not lynching John sucks I think the fact that he just wants you lynched more than John is good enough a justification [considering your lynch is a very viable option].

I definitely feel a lot better about the people not agreeing with a John lynch than with the people who openly support the option.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
gheb, you're voting inferno, should I hit that up?

i think it would be a lynch

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not voting Inferno atm but I'm not sure how much time we have left or how much longer I'll stay awake - I literally only stayed up until now because of the Big Brother competition.

The question is: what do we lose by lynching Inferno? From what we know - and if what he says about the ninja is true - then his ability is pretty much worthless. Somebody tell me why he should stay alive or I'll vote him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
John2k4 (2: Inferno3044, T-block,
T-block (3): J, John2k4, Vinyl.,
Inferno3044 (2): Clover, Sworddancer.,

Not Voting (2): Macman, Gheb_01,

deadline is august 7 11:59 pm CST

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Just clarifying I'm doing CST for my flips.
5 Hours til deadline

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, unless somebody switches votes ... TB is the only lynch possible right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
John2k4 (1): Inferno3044,
T-block (3): J, John2k4, Vinyl.,
Inferno3044 (3): Clover, Sworddancer., T-block,

Not Voting (2): Macman, Gheb_01,

deadline is august 7 11:59 pm CST

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Going out to eat will be back in an hour.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The question is: what do we lose by lynching Inferno? From what we know - and if what he says about the ninja is true - then his ability is pretty much worthless. Somebody tell me why he should stay alive or I'll vote him.

asdf

Top Bottom