• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't include him in that list because I voted him in the same post. I mind J a lot less than him.

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
I am not going to move my vote for a few reasons:

1. I want T-Block to claim before I think of hammering him.
2. I don't want to move my vote and start a new wagon because I don't want the T-Block wagon to die down.
3. If by some odd way we get a wagon back onto John by the end of today, I'm still for it.

I will hammer T-Block if I see it as a wise decision.
So Inferno, judging by the way you've been pressuring John rather than pressuring me, you are okay with my play now, right? What is it about my play that made me no longer a wagon candidate for you, as suggested in this post I'm quoting?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So I'm rereading the thread and it has occurred to me that I REALLY don't like how vehemently Soup has pushed Inferno based off of so little. Soup seemed way too confident in Inferno scum based off of his RVS suspicion. The only problem is is that I'm having a really hard time seeing a connection from Inferno's PoV, and I would love to hear those who dislike Inferno (J, Gheb) to tell me how an Inferno scum could work with a Soup scum given how Inferno has acted towards Soup.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And people wonder why I feel Inferno is a better lynch for toDay's purposes.

Inferno, you kind of look a little silly at the moment if you aren't joking.

#HBC | Dancer

J get to that homework yo. It's already overdue.

Why did you think that John was anti-town?

Tell me how Inferno can work with a Soup scum?

Rebut TB's case.

ect.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I know I'm slacking, but I will try to get to it tonight. I'll start with the easiest and finish with the largest.

The thing is I can't figure out which is larger, TB's case or me explaining Inferno Scum.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I honestly don't want to put a defeatist attitude because im trying to find scum whether you guys think it or not. However I see that things are turning towards a lynch in my direction. If that happens so be it. However im looking for scum and was confident to have a scum by today and some things went wrong.

TBlock let's have some fun. You said if I was what I thought you were you're okay with me. Take a crack at my role.

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

@Swords -

Yeah, what J said, sorry if me checking in on my phone frequently gets frustrating for people. But, I'm back from the beach now, what specifically would you like some input on?
I'm not looking for anything specific, just input in general. What's caught your eye? Who's scum? Ect.

Not liking too much how Inferno doesn't really back up his reasoning on why not to look into Soup there, he just leaves it at "he's wrong" and then deflects the attention elsewhere while trying to protect himself. That scum team seems like a pretty decent probability, at this point.
But is he really "deflecting" though? In that post (as well as a couple posts to follow) he addresses Soup quite plainly. He doesn't necessarily attack him, but he doesn't shy away from him either. He just . . . questions him. Idk, it just doesn't seemed planned, which is what makes me doubt the connection between them.

@J, still waiting to hear about destroying those posts by T-Block, when you have some time.

@Inferno -

Why do you consider Gheb's actions to this point as "basically nothing?" Could you go into your reasoning on why he is a scum read, as well as why you're not pushing him more if you genuinely believe he is scum?

@T-Block - A good part of it was just to see the response from someone I haven't particularly seen anything especially town from. While others have been praising the "homework" you've been doing, I'm unsure just on the fact of how extensive it was. Reasons like John's participation in other games as well as J's interest in theater make it seem like you're just attempting to use any reason to prove your points, when some of these actions aren't unreasonable. Besides that, the continued provoking seems like a way to draw attention elsewhere, to John in this case.

Not seeing the reasoning here, why would you be hesitant to claim song if you were to claim role?

Like I mentioned in my last post, Inferno is the only other person I'd be genuinely interested in for toDay, but I'll be leaving my vote where it is for the moment. I'd like to first hear from J in regard to the posts by T-Block, as well as his responses.
[/QUOTE]

Honestly I'm the only one I think who "praised" TB for doing the work cut out for him.

But yeah, this is exactly the reason I need to know how good he is at mafia. If he's good at scum, then he could be faking content. If he's not good as mafia, or if he's bad at town, then I would be more forgiving of the fact that some of his reads seem off. I mean, from my reread I can already tell you that he's been a pretty attentive player this game.

T-block

B2B TST
I honestly don't want to put a defeatist attitude because im trying to find scum whether you guys think it or not. However I see that things are turning towards a lynch in my direction. If that happens so be it. However im looking for scum and was confident to have a scum by today and some things went wrong.

TBlock let's have some fun. You said if I was what I thought you were you're okay with me. Take a crack at my role.

I'd like my question answered please: what was it about my play that made me no longer a lynch candidate for you?

I wouldn't mind seeing your claim at this point, so I'll bite. You need to go first, though, otherwise you can obviously post whatever I say. I've already crumbed what I think you are =)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't get to do anything with anyone's song.

What I want is your claim, not your role if that makes sense.

You're theory is a bit absurd.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I did that already toDay, TB and your last post just is oozing your scum-meta from Majora's Mask.

I had the votes even and you at L-2 for a good time.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like ew, any town-points I had for you just got lost in that last post and you deserve to die for that last post like someone gimme a gun now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: T-Block

I will get this lynch toDay and will get a case up momentarily. Inferno can go on the back-burner. I have a drive now to actually go into things now. TB's rebuttal shoots up to first place on my priority for this game.

@John: Do you see what I'm seeing from being in MM with us as well and the only player here who would possibly get what I'm referencing?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow that's a first, I failed bolding the vote. I'm really rushed now for this haha.

Unvote
Vote: T-block

T-block

B2B TST
i've shown arrogance as both factions

i was not ignorant to pressure on me - i acknowledged it when there was pressure, but since i made those posts there's been no need for me to claim. i also don't think i've ever really been ignorant to pressure as scum... laundry's latest pokemon mafia is an example of me definitely feeling the pressure.

i've made reachy points as both factions as well.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I vaaaaguely remember MM because that was my trainwreck of an entrance game on this site.

Lawnmowing be back in an hourish.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I moved off of you because I would've only voted you for the sake of negotiation. Currently I am trying to work with you because we had a lynch target that we agreed upon (John). I am willing to work with people in order to get actions performed. Also way to not trust me. I would simply say you're right or you're wrong

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you say so ^_^

Maybe if you let us all know why you think I'm the play for toDay, you can drum up enough pressure for me to claim.
Let me go into more why this is different TB. You are holding an uncanny amount of arrogance with your first sentence with the "Tehee, if you say so J." which doesn't make sense because you are acting as if you are in a better position than others at the current time which is not true. As soon as you got Gheb on your side (which I find weird), you have this new air around you.

Then you try and turn my own thing back around onto me with "maybe if you show why you think I'm a play" shows that you are not considering it possible that you could be a lynch candidate still and the call-out on me with not being able to drum up enough pressure on you is terrible because you have acknowledged it yourself that you have had decent pressure on your slot for a claim and enough skepticism around you to warrant a claim.

But now you trying to say "Nope, not gonna claim J so you can't use whatever you have about songs." which is reaching and trying to make me look bad in a worse light by mud-slinging about my claim that you have no clue about.

Top Bottom