• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Presents: Kingdom of Combat (a Disney-themed platform fighting game)

Which version of Mickey Mouse should we use?

• Classic Mickey Mouse

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Fantasia Mickey Mouse

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 14:Peter Pan

Peter_Pan_Transparent.png

Peter Pan is the eponymous main character from a 1953 Movie,he is a young boy that lives in neverland.

Peter Pan's gimmick could be he floats and he can grab the opponents into the air

Job #13: Elsa's Moveset
Neutral Special: Snowgie
Elsa throws a Snowgie at the opponent. This may have a sickness effect, given how they're formed. (Note: Elsa does not summon the Snowgies in this game, as she has more than enough to simply pelt them with.)
Up Special: Power of Gale
Elsa taps into her hidden powers, and floats herself skyward with Gale, the Wind Spirit.
Down Special: Ice Pillar
Elsa forms a pillar of ice to protect her. It can also reflect or deflect projectiles, depending on whether they're elemental or physical.

Neutral Aerial: Make Mine Magic
Elsa just unfurls some snowflakes at the enemy as her aerial attack. The name is a reference to Make Mine Music, which is also a reference to just how long Disney has been trying to adapt The Snow Queen into a feature film.

Grand Finale: Marshmallow
Elsa summons her ice golem, Marshmallow, to attack the stage.

Job #14: Gimmicky Fighter
I choose Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)
Shaping Our Jiminy Cricket

When fighting, Pinocchio would try to fight on his own, but Jiminy Cricket would land the first hit to protect him.

In other words, we would have a puppet fighter with the summon coming from the puppet.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 14

Luxo Jr

207384ee-9c6c-437b-af53-9bc9880f8966-resize-950x633.legacy.png

I know we have not gotten to the oddball fighters yet but Luxo Jr is the mascot of Pixar and represents Pixar shorts. I think he could be a very fun fighter. When looking at people's fanmade rosters for a Disney platform fighter, there is usally the glaring omission of this famous lamp. However, I feel he should be in with a Game-And-Watch-esque moveset in terms of referencing Pixar shorts and such. His gimmick would be Limbless Fighter.

This means he does not have much disjoints aside from also having Pixar short references. He also will have a minor item gimmick with the Luxo Jr ball as well. I do not know if this counts as a gimmick but I tried.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Job 14: Aladdin (Summon fighter)
Aladdin (Disney character) - Wikipedia

Mostly attacks with a sword and Abu, but if he takes enough damage, Genie would appear and boost his stats.

Elsa moveset later.

D

Deleted member

Snow White

She doesn't do much fighting herself but instead uses her singing to summon animals to attack, the dwarfs also help out

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Debris Dragon (big body)

Oh great, it's one of those picks. I really like the concept of this thing, and while I think Corey the Manticore may be most people's shoo-in for this divisive film (I liked it myself), I love the idea of playing a bestial non-speaking quadruped like this. Plus, it's a kid's game, and what could be more cathartic for that age group than beating up a literal school building?

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job #13: Elsa's moveset
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Northern Wind: Elsa twirls her hand and releases a small gust of wind and snow. The gust travels forward and upward (somewhat like Leaf Kirby's main attack, but it travels a lot more forward than that), spreading out as it travels. After some distance, the gust disappears.
  • Up - Snowflake: Elsa raises her hands upwards and creates a snowflake that deals damage and can freeze opponents. This move can be charged, increasing the power and the size of the snowflake.
  • Down - Freezing Spikes: Elsa summons icy spikes both in front of and behind her. This move can be charged, increasing the size of the spikes. Uniquely, charging this move does not increase its power, which would always be above average though.
Aerial attacks
  • Neutral - Snowstorm: Elsa surrounds herself by a tornado of snowy wind.
  • Up - Rising Tramontana: Elsa releases a tornado of snow and wind above herself. This tornado rises upwards, spreading out as it rises. As the tornado spreads, its damage output is also reduced. This move acts somewhat like Mega Man's up aerial, but the projectile spreads out and it deals less knock back.
  • Down - Subzero Slam: Elsa stomps with one foot, covering it in ice. This move acts as a below-average power spike.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Let It Go: Elsa releases a beam of ice from one hand. This move can be held out and it is possible to aim vertically with the attack. However, as the move is held out, the distance the beam covers decreases. This attack deals damage but no knock back, instead pushing opponents back and even freezing them if their damage is high enough. This move can be aimed downwards, hitting the stage: doing so, the stage would freeze, making it very slippery for opponents but not for Elsa.
  • Up - Frozen Staircase: Elsa creates a staircase made of ice and runs on it. This recovery move covers a decent amount of distance, but its hitbox is rather small and located at the very tip of the attack. Once the move is finished, Elsa is left in helpless state (or the game's equivalent)
  • Down - Marshmallow: Elsa creates a smaller version of Marshmallow, her snowman guardian (in the movies, Marshmallow is HUGE, while here it would just a bit taller than Elsa). Marshmallow wanders for the stage and attacks opponents by punching them or by throwing them upwards. Marshmallow can take a couple of hits (picture his health pool as something around 25% of damage in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, whatever would make it balanced) before disappearing. Elsa has to wait some time before being able to summon Marshmallow again.
  • Down (midair) - Avalanche: Elsa summons a pile of snow which falls straight downwards.
Grand Finale - Let the Storm Rage On: Elsa rides the Nokk, the water spirit from Frozen II, and creates a barrier of ice in front of her. The barrier damages opponents and traps them. At the end of the attack, the Nokk neighs and the barrier shatters, launching the opponents. When the barrier shatters, it damages even close opponents that were not trapped inside, but they take less damage and fly considerably less far.

Gimmick - The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Elsa does not slipper on icy surfaces (it doesn't matter if they are created with Let It Go or if it was present on the stage to begin with) and can't be frozen. She also takes less damage from ice attacks in general.
For Elsa, I wanted to create a zoner character, one that deals low damage at close range but is able to keep opponents at bay. Her main KO tools would probably be her Down Ground, Down Aerial (if it can spike), and Down Special (hey, all the Down moves!).

Job #14: Jack Skellington
#24_JackSkellington.png

Gimmick - Ghostlike Charm: Jack's attacks deal 1.5x damage if they hit opponents from behind (basically, Jack's attacks are all like Shulk's Back Slash).
I know, Jack Skellington might be a niche pick to add this early on, but
1. He is from my favorite animated movie ever
2. He is very popular and recognizable
3. This job was the perfect opportunity to showcase his unique gimmick.
Basically, Jack's attacks deal more damage if they hit from behind because he scares opponents. And I think that his unique body frame would lend to a somewhat unique moveset.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Neutral Special: Ice Beam
Fires a beam of ice that freezes an opponent
Up Special: Ice Stairs
Creates stairs made of ice that she can walk up to recover
Down Special: Ice Spikes
Creates a spiky block of ice that damages when touched
Grand Finale: Snowstorm
Snow and wind surround Elsa and get bigger to reach opponents and launch them

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Let's wrap things up for Jobs #13 and #14:
Job #13
Neutral Special: Snowgie
Elsa throws a Snowgie at the opponent. This may have a sickness effect, given how they're formed. (Note: Elsa does not summon the Snowgies in this game, as she has more than enough to simply pelt them with.)
Up Special: Power of Gale
Elsa taps into her hidden powers, and floats herself skyward with Gale, the Wind Spirit.
Down Special: Ice Pillar
Elsa forms a pillar of ice to protect her. It can also reflect or deflect projectiles, depending on whether they're elemental or physical.

Neutral Aerial: Make Mine Magic
Elsa just unfurls some snowflakes at the enemy as her aerial attack. The name is a reference to Make Mine Music, which is also a reference to just how long Disney has been trying to adapt The Snow Queen into a feature film.

Grand Finale: Marshmallow
Elsa summons her ice golem, Marshmallow, to attack the stage.
Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Northern Wind: Elsa twirls her hand and releases a small gust of wind and snow. The gust travels forward and upward (somewhat like Leaf Kirby's main attack, but it travels a lot more forward than that), spreading out as it travels. After some distance, the gust disappears.
  • Up - Snowflake: Elsa raises her hands upwards and creates a snowflake that deals damage and can freeze opponents. This move can be charged, increasing the power and the size of the snowflake.
  • Down - Freezing Spikes: Elsa summons icy spikes both in front of and behind her. This move can be charged, increasing the size of the spikes. Uniquely, charging this move does not increase its power, which would always be above average though.
Aerial attacks
  • Up - Rising Tramontana: Elsa releases a tornado of snow and wind above herself. This tornado rises upwards, spreading out as it rises. As the tornado spreads, its damage output is also reduced. This move acts somewhat like Mega Man's up aerial, but the projectile spreads out and it deals less knock back.
  • Down - Subzero Slam: Elsa stomps with one foot, covering it in ice. This move acts as a below-average power spike.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Let It Go: Elsa releases a beam of ice from one hand. This move can be held out and it is possible to aim vertically with the attack. However, as the move is held out, the distance the beam covers decreases. This attack deals damage but no knock back, instead pushing opponents back and even freezing them if their damage is high enough. This move can be aimed downwards, hitting the stage: doing so, the stage would freeze, making it very slippery for opponents but not for Elsa.
  • Up - Frozen Staircase: Elsa creates a staircase made of ice and runs on it. This recovery move covers a decent amount of distance, but its hitbox is rather small and located at the very tip of the attack. Once the move is finished, Elsa is left in helpless state (or the game's equivalent)
  • Down - Marshmallow: Elsa creates a smaller version of Marshmallow, her snowman guardian (in the movies, Marshmallow is HUGE, while here it would just a bit taller than Elsa). Marshmallow wanders for the stage and attacks opponents by punching them or by throwing them upwards. Marshmallow can take a couple of hits (picture his health pool as something around 25% of damage in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, whatever would make it balanced) before disappearing. Elsa has to wait some time before being able to summon Marshmallow again.
  • Down (midair) - Avalanche: Elsa summons a pile of snow which falls straight downwards.
Grand Finale - Let the Storm Rage On: Elsa rides the Nokk, the water spirit from Frozen II, and creates a barrier of ice in front of her. The barrier damages opponents and traps them. At the end of the attack, the Nokk neighs and the barrier shatters, launching the opponents. When the barrier shatters, it damages even close opponents that were not trapped inside, but they take less damage and fly considerably less far.

Gimmick - The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Elsa does not slipper on icy surfaces (it doesn't matter if they are created with Let It Go or if it was present on the stage to begin with) and can't be frozen. She also takes less damage from ice attacks in general.
For Elsa, I wanted to create a zoner character, one that deals low damage at close range but is able to keep opponents at bay. Her main KO tools would probably be her Down Ground, Down Aerial (if it can spike), and Down Special (hey, all the Down moves!).
Neutral Special: Ice Beam
Fires a beam of ice that freezes an opponent
Up Special: Ice Stairs
Creates stairs made of ice that she can walk up to recover
Down Special: Ice Spikes
Creates a spiky block of ice that damages when touched
Grand Finale: Snowstorm
Snow and wind surround Elsa and get bigger to reach opponents and launch them
These are the three movesets submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , Northsouthmap Northsouthmap , and me. Since we only have three submissions, you can only vote for your favorite moveset. You CAN vote for your submission.
My vote in fact goes to my own submission. Not only did I submit a complete moveset, but being very unique it can open the doors for more creative movesets for our next fighters.

----

Job #14: Submit a gimmick-based character
Peter Pan - Float (submitted by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Tigger - Non-violent fighter (submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Pinocchio and Jiminiy Cricket - Puppet fighter (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Luxo Jr. - Limbless fighter (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )
Aladdin - Meter-based fighter (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Snow White - Summoner (submitted by @DarkVortex)
Debris Dragon - Big body (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Simba - Quadrupedal fighter (submitted by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 )
Jack Skellington - Stronger if he hits opponents from behind (submitted by me)

Vote for your top three choices. Your submission can't be your first choice. Here are my votes:
1. Debris Dragon: What's not to love about this submission? It is a big-body fighter AND it is a dragon! I am so excited I could scream!
2. Jack Skellington: I love The Nightmare Before Christmas. 'Nuff said.
3. Peter Pan: I think he'd be very fun to play as. He could even work with a free-flight gimmick, à la Iron Giant from MultiVersus (that character's so gimmicky that my 1st and 3rd choices here both take traits from him).

Lots of great submissions here, shoutouts to Simba and Luxo Jr., both great choices but maybe not that gimmicky for me to vote for this round.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Peter Pan
2. Jack Skellington
3. Simba

I went with the gimmicky fighters who represent bigger parts of Disney to get those series represented and out of the way. Lots of fun ideas, though.

I also vote for LoZ’s moveset for Elsa

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with LoZ00's moveset. While I did try to make a complete moveset, his just fits better.

1: Tigger - This is just because I want a Winnie the Pooh rep in general.
2: Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket - Yeah, this is my own, but the subversion of where the puppet in "puppet fighter" factors in feels too good for me to not pitch.
3: Snow White - A classic Disney Princess would help complete this roster, and if it's hard to decide which of the classic princesses should fight, they could always be alt costumes of one of them.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Ok, time to review the results for Jobs #13 and #14.
Job #13
While only four people (myself included) voted, we all chose my moveset for Elsa, so it will be the one added:
Job #13: Elsa's moveset
Ground attacks
Aerial attacks
Special attacks

I am quite happy with the moveset I designed here, so I thank everyone who voted for me. It opens to many different possibilities with future movesets too, since it goes outside the general conventions built by the Super Smash Bros. series.

----

Let's see the results for Job #14 as well:
Peter Pan - Float: 8 points
Tigger - Non-violent fighter: 8 points

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket - Puppet fighter: 2 points
Luxo Jr. - Limbless fighter: 2 points
Aladdin - Meter-based fighter: 0 points
Snow White - Summoner: 2 points
Debris Dragon - Big body: 4 points
Simba - Quadruped: 6 points
Jack Skellington - Ghostlike Charm: 10 points

Jack Skellington joins the roster
#24_JackSkellington.png

Thank you to everyone who voted for Jack! I hope he will be a fun character to design! Before we move on, I just want to thank you everyone because with Jack Skellington we have submitted 10% of the total fighters in the base game! Hooray!

----
Time to get back to our Jobs. For today, as usual, I have two:
Job #15: Submit a moveset for Stitch
As always, you have to submit Stitch's special attacks and his Grand Finale, while you CAN submit other moves as well.

Job #16: Submit an item
This Job will be somewhat unique, as we won't have a vote at the end of it. Just submit an item you'd like to see in the game and it will be added!

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Stitch's Moveset
Neutral Special - Intergalactic Blasters

Stitch takes out two blasters and fires at them. At higher damage, he gets 4 arms and fires 4 blasters.

Up Special - Rocket Launch
Stitch gets into the rocket (From the scene where he rides it with Lilo) and launches upwards before ejecting. Said rocket works like Bowser Jr's up special.

Down Special - Acidic Saliva
Stitch spits acid at the area in front of him, melting anything the spit touches, including projectiles to make them useless.

Grand Finale - Tanker Eruption
Stitch goes off-screen as a loud honk is heard. Suddenly, a tanker truck driven by him slams into the opponents at high speed into lava as said truck goes flying into the air and crashes down onto the opponents sinking them even further into the lava. Stitch gets out, rips a hole in the tanker itself with lava going in causing a massive explosion sending the opponents flying.

Last edited:
Job #15: Stitch's Moveset
Neutral Special: Acid Reflux
Stitch belches acid at the opponent.
Up Special: Aloha, Cousin
Stitch is carried by way of Finder's ears, an otherwise obscure Experiment. And yes, this is because he would be easy to program into a video game.
Down Special: Blue Punch Buggy
Stitch Buries his opponent with a lawyer-friendly Volkswagen Beetle. (Note: If Herbie is added, have him get offended at this move.)

Neutral Ground: Throw the Book
Stitch launches a heavy book at someone. It has a chance of not causing damage.
Side Ground: Tricycle Ride
Stitch plows the opponent with a tricycle. Is it stolen? Who knows?
Down Ground: Super Stitch
Stitch turns his makeshift cape from his brief superhero persona (See the ending montage for context.) as a towel, and snaps it at the opponent.

Neutral Aerial: Claw Swipe
Stitch extends his claws to swipe at his opponents.
Up Aerial: Quadruple Uppercut
Stitch uses all four of his limbs to punch the enemy four times as hard.
Side Aerial: Surf's Up!
Stitch rides a wave and crashes into the opponent. Don't ask why a wave can appear on solid ground.

Grand Finale: Coffee
Stitch drinks a cup of caffeinated coffee, and just goes to town on everyone and everything in his path. Yes, Stitch has a coffee addiction.

Job #16: Item
Animation Cel

When picked up, you can summon a character from out of an Animation Cel, which results in said character being a means to save your hide. Basically, it would be this game's interpretation of an Assist Trophy or Pokeball.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 16

Toodles (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

7F583E04-C078-4C8F-A052-5FB7B189F9F7.png

The inevitable Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior content everyone has been waiting for and an item to represent the Mickey Mouse franchise too. When Toodles is picked up, he will simply give you an item for you to use. Occasionally, he’ll wheel around or fly around the stage and any fighter he rams into will give that fighter some damage! He’s one of the more versatile items. Plus, we now have a character that’s an item as well!

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 16

View attachment 371119

The inevitable Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior content everyone has been waiting for and an item to represent the Mickey Mouse franchise too. When Toodles is picked up, he will simply give you an item for you to use. Occasionally, he’ll wheel around or fly around the stage and any fighter he rams into will give that fighter some damage! He’s one of the more versatile items. Plus, we now have a character that’s an item as well!
He gonna give you a surprise tool that shall help you later...

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 16

View attachment 371119

You have no idea how nostalgic this is for me to see...

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Job #15: Stitch's moveset
Before explaining Stitch's moves, I'd like to introduce his
Gimmick - Good Levels, Bad Levels: True to his canon appearances, Stitch has a sort of "morality" gauge (represented as the stylized drawing of Stitch made by Lilo). Stitch can fill it by dealing damage to the opponents (like Lucario's Aura, but kind of inverted) and once it has been filled out, Stitch enters in his "evil" state: he grows an extra pair of arms and his attacks generally become stronger.
I anticipated the gimmick (which usually comes last in my movesets) because it interacts with some of Stitch's moves.

Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Feral Slashes: Stitch slashes twice. Both slashes come out with one single input. If Stitch is in his "evil" state, then it is possible to chain a third swipe by inputting another attack like this.
  • Up - Upwards Slash/Spiky Back: This move changes completely if Stitch is in his normal or "evil" state. Normal Stitch simply swipes his claws upwards. "Evil" Stitch arches his back and damages opponents with overgrown spikes. Both versions can be charged.
  • Down - Ball Stitch!: Stitch curls in a ball and rolls forward. This move can be charged, increasing both the power of the attack and the distance it covers.
Aerial attacks
  • Neutral - Headbutt Away: Stitch headbutts forward. This move can be charged.
  • Up - Chompy Chomps: Stitch chomps upwards twice. This move can be charged.
  • Down - Wrecking Ball: Stitch curls into a ball and rolls, hitting opponents. This move is optimized to hit opponents below Stitch, but if timed correctly can cover any angle around the little alien.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Bwastew, Hahaha!: Stitch fires an energy bullet with the laser blaster. As a reference, think of Falco's blaster, but with each shot, the attack becomes weaker (until let's say the 5th or 6th shot, then its power remains stationary). "Evil" Stitch uses four blasters, so he fires four bullets at once. Each bullet's power is 0.5x as strong as the original bullet, however, so the attack's strength would only be doubled.
  • Up - Bouncing Stitch: Stitch curls into a ball and bounces upwards. After the move, Stitch is free to attack as he pleases.
  • Up (midair) - Expwosion!: Stitch fires two energy bullets downwards, leaping up due to the recoil. It is possible to aim the leap slightly to the left or to the right. Both Stitch's head and the explosion deal damage. "Evil" Stitch fires four energy bullets, increasing the distance covered by the leap and adding a spiking effect to the move right below Stitch's blasters.
  • Down - Item Toss: Stitch takes a random thing and throws it. The things that Stitch can throw are (ranked from weakest to strongest):
    • An ice cream cone
    • A Pixar ball
    • A book
    • A potted plant
    • A blender
    • A drawer
    • A ukulele
    • A chainsaw
    • A door
    • A car
Weaker things tend to fly farther than heavier ones
  • Down (midair) - Item Swing: Stitch takes a random thing and swings it forward. The things that Stitch can swing are the same he can toss while on the ground.
Grand Finale - The Red One: Stitch rolls forward and tosses opponents upwards, launching them in space. Then, he appears flying on the red spaceship he steals at the beginning of the movie and fires the opponents. Extremely similar to Fox's Final Smash in Ultimate.
As for Stitch, I envision him as a purely chaotic fighter. He probably lacks good combos, because he is more into simply wrecking havoc on the battlefield.

Job #16: The Legendary Sword (The Black Cauldron)
Job016_LegendarySword.png

I thought that we needed a "standard" battering item, like the Lightsaber in Smash. The sword flashes and changes color, but it merely an aesthetic aspect. And besides, I think that this sword warrants more than enough representation for The Black Cauldron movie.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Time to wrap things up with Jobs #15 and #16:
Job #15:
Stitch's Moveset
Neutral Special - Intergalactic Blasters

Stitch takes out two blasters and fires at them. At higher damage, he gets 4 arms and fires 4 blasters.

Up Special - Rocket Launch
Stitch gets into the rocket (From the scene where he rides it with Lilo) and launches upwards before ejecting. Said rocket works like Bowser Jr's up special.

Down Special - Acidic Saliva
Stitch spits acid at the area in front of him, melting anything the spit touches, including projectiles to make them useless.

Grand Finale - Tanker Eruption
Stitch goes off-screen as a loud honk is heard. Suddenly, a tanker truck driven by him slams into the opponents at high speed into lava as said truck goes flying into the air and crashes down onto the opponents sinking them even further into the lava. Stitch gets out, rips a hole in the tanker itself with lava going in causing a massive explosion sending the opponents flying.
Job #15: Stitch's Moveset
Neutral Special: Acid Reflux
Stitch belches acid at the opponent.
Up Special: Aloha, Cousin
Stitch is carried by way of Finder's ears, an otherwise obscure Experiment. And yes, this is because he would be easy to program into a video game.
Down Special: Blue Punch Buggy
Stitch Buries his opponent with a lawyer-friendly Volkswagen Beetle. (Note: If Herbie is added, have him get offended at this move.)

Neutral Ground: Throw the Book
Stitch launches a heavy book at someone. It has a chance of not causing damage.
Side Ground: Tricycle Ride
Stitch plows the opponent with a tricycle. Is it stolen? Who knows?
Down Ground: Super Stitch
Stitch turns his makeshift cape from his brief superhero persona (See the ending montage for context.) as a towel, and snaps it at the opponent.

Neutral Aerial: Claw Swipe
Stitch extends his claws to swipe at his opponents.
Up Aerial: Quadruple Uppercut
Stitch uses all four of his limbs to punch the enemy four times as hard.
Side Aerial: Surf's Up!
Stitch rides a wave and crashes into the opponent. Don't ask why a wave can appear on solid ground.

Grand Finale: Coffee
Stitch drinks a cup of caffeinated coffee, and just goes to town on everyone and everything in his path. Yes, Stitch has a coffee addiction.
Gimmick - Good Levels, Bad Levels: True to his canon appearances, Stitch has a sort of "morality" gauge (represented as the stylized drawing of Stitch made by Lilo). Stitch can fill it by dealing damage to the opponents (like Lucario's Aura, but kind of inverted) and once it has been filled out, Stitch enters in his "evil" state: he grows an extra pair of arms and his attacks generally become stronger.
I anticipated the gimmick (which usually comes last in my movesets) because it interacts with some of Stitch's moves.

Ground attacks
  • Neutral - Feral Slashes: Stitch slashes twice. Both slashes come out with one single input. If Stitch is in his "evil" state, then it is possible to chain a third swipe by inputting another attack like this.
  • Up - Upwards Slash/Spiky Back: This move changes completely if Stitch is in his normal or "evil" state. Normal Stitch simply swipes his claws upwards. "Evil" Stitch arches his back and damages opponents with overgrown spikes. Both versions can be charged.
  • Down - Ball Stitch!: Stitch curls in a ball and rolls forward. This move can be charged, increasing both the power of the attack and the distance it covers.
Aerial attacks
  • Down - Wrecking Ball: Stitch curls into a ball and rolls, hitting opponents. This move is optimized to hit opponents below Stitch, but if timed correctly can cover any angle around the little alien.
Special attacks
  • Neutral - Bwastew, Hahaha!: Stitch fires an energy bullet with the laser blaster. As a reference, think of Falco's blaster, but with each shot, the attack becomes weaker (until let's say the 5th or 6th shot, then its power remains stationary). "Evil" Stitch uses four blasters, so he fires four bullets at once. Each bullet's power is 0.5x as strong as the original bullet, however, so the attack's strength would only be doubled.
  • Up - Bouncing Stitch: Stitch curls into a ball and bounces upwards. After the move, Stitch is free to attack as he pleases.
  • Up (midair) - Expwosion!: Stitch fires two energy bullets downwards, leaping up due to the recoil. It is possible to aim the leap slightly to the left or to the right. Both Stitch's head and the explosion deal damage. "Evil" Stitch fires four energy bullets, increasing the distance covered by the leap and adding a spiking effect to the move right below Stitch's blasters.
  • Down - Item Toss: Stitch takes a random thing and throws it. The things that Stitch can throw are (ranked from weakest to strongest):
    • An ice cream cone
    • A Pixar ball
    • A book
    • A potted plant
    • A blender
    • A drawer
    • A ukulele
    • A chainsaw
    • A door
    • A car
  • Down (midair) - Item Swing: Stitch takes a random thing and swings it forward. The things that Stitch can swing are the same he can toss while on the ground.
Grand Finale - The Red One: Stitch rolls forward and tosses opponents upwards, launching them in space. Then, he appears flying on the red spaceship he steals at the beginning of the movie and fires the opponents. Extremely similar to Fox's Final Smash in Ultimate.
As for Stitch, I envision him as a purely chaotic fighter. He probably lacks good combos, because he is more into simply wrecking havoc on the battlefield.
These are the three submissions for this Job, done by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , and me. Vote for your favorite moveset out of these three. You CAN vote for your own choice.
My vote goes to Master Hero Sock-on-Rye's moveset. It has everything you'd want for a Stitch moveset, and it's completely lunatic. I love it.

----
Let's see the submissions for Job #16 as well:
Sky Piece (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Boom Shroom (submitted by Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP )
Pixar Ball (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Animation Cell (submitted by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye )
Toodles (submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast )
The Legendary Sword (submitted by me)

All these items are going to be added to the game EVEN WITHOUT A VOTE. But in the future expect another Job like this -- and in the distant future, once the roster will be mostly settled on, expect a Job about Animation Cells!

Last edited:
I don't know whether to vote for my own Stitch moveset or Loz00's Stitch moveset. They're both so good, but I think my own moveset would be more beginner-friendly, considering how Experiment 626 is practically the Disney mascot of the 2000s, up there with Mickey, Jiminy Cricket, and Tinker Bell in their heydays.

Also, since we're in the early stages of this game, I thought a Disney Smash clone needed an Assist Item of some kind. And since all their animated characters, even the 3D ones, started out as pencil drawings, that's the layout I decided to stick with. No pun intended.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Let's review the results for Job #15:
Mamboo07: 0 votes
Master Hero Sock-on-Rye: 2 votes
LoZ00: 6 votes

My moveset for Stitch will be used.

Ground attacks
Aerial attacks
Special attacks
    • An ice cream cone
    • A Pixar ball
    • A book
    • A potted plant
    • A blender
    • A drawer
    • A ukulele
    • A chainsaw
    • A door
    • A car
Thank you to everyone who voted for it, I had quite some fun coming up with this moveset. I didn't fill it with references or with pure chaos which, especially the latter and in my opinion, would have been a great fit for Stitch, but I am happy it ended up being chosen regardless.

----
Job #17: Submit a stage for Buzz Lightyear
By now know the drill: character --> stage --> moveset. Buzz is next.

----
Job #18: Submit... huh? What's going on here? Oh no!

The Villains have taken over the thread!
Job017_Villains.jpeg
They demand that you submit one of them! And also Maleficent is added by default (we all know she was going to win this come on)!
#20_Maleficent.png

Job #18: Submit a Villain
The villain can come from a Disney movie, a Pixar one, a live-action, TVA, anything really.

Attachments

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 18:Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

download (2).jpeg

Bill Cipher is the main villain of the 2010s cartoon Gravity Falls,he is a entity or a cosmic demon that is a illuminati's pyramid with eye symbol form.

Bill's moveset would be same from the cartoon and attacks that he doesn't have from the cartoon,also Gravity Falls is my favorite cartoon and a peak fiction.

Top Bottom