• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discworld Mafia - Game Over - Scum Wins!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did Kat just hammer?? XD XD

UTD, I thought maybe it was that you had to have your vote manipulated in order for you to control your own vote. =/

You are a bad townie. Bad. BAD TOWNIE. BAD.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Nabe unvoted after the vote count so I don't think Kat hammered.

Sorry about all this =(

Just wanted to have some fun with a boring role... isn't that why we play these games?

Vote: Swiss

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why are we still clearing UTD because he made something up? omgggggggg I'm mad. This seriously has distracted most of us from getting any information. What a horrible play if you're town. Wtf.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 2 Votecount!

UTDZac (5) Mayling, Swiss, Cello_Marl, Kataefi, Nabe
Cello_Marl (1) smashmachine
Nabe (1) Delvro
Swiss (2) McFox, UTDZac

Not Voting (1) Gheb

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is Dec 15th

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That was definitely the hammer X1. I voted to place him at L-1 and then UTD hammered himself.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Utd was already on himself whenever he unvoted and then voted himself again. So the number of people on him did not change. Nabe saved him.

Unvote

Vote: Swiss

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That was definitely the hammer X1. I voted to place him at L-1 and then UTD hammered himself.
Kat did this trying to hammer me before I could claim after Nabe asked?

Swiss, what question?

Smashmachine... how are you still in this game you lucky ducky O.o

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Funny you would say that - I read Nabe's post as L-2, so I believed to have placed you at L-1 but ninja'd your vote.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
UTD, pls explain how Smash magically knew about Deep Sky Blue :awesome:

Smash, please explain how you magically knew about Deep Sky Blue :awesome:

UTD, pls explain why you pointed it out to J :awesome:

Nabe, please explain how you found it out :awesome:
i pretty much copied J's post (except changing vote th3 to unvote swiss)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@ Zac #821
I got that you are scum and that you are defensive about questions asked toward you. Originally it was because you were pressuring me hard Day 1 (compared to others) and I thought something was up about it. Not sure if that makes any sense...

Smash is a genius =O

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
UTD fabricated a townie role where he wanted someone to control his vote, and asked J to do it and made references in the process (the colour of magic, the wink at the end of his questions and the general emphasis on colours). It hinders his Town win condition by being the slave to his designated slave drivers and not making his mind match his vote. It all sounds very dodgy to me!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Unvote

Vote: UTDZac

Err ok.

I'm just got super busy at work so I'll make this quick:

This is the 6th game of mafia I've played. I've only ever been Vanilla Townie or Doctor roles. I wasn't excited to hear I had VT again for this game, but meh I went with it. Then halfway through Day 1 I thought I could make the game more exciting/fun-to-play for myself if I create some sort of role, one that fit my character.
Why did you unvote and then revote in this post like we asked you to do if your intent for the very same post was assuring us that you're lying?

UTD, vote for me.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Kat, I picked J because 1) I thought about doing this halfway through Day 1 and 2) J already set the grounds for it to be setup at the beginning of Day 1.

@Nabe, are you trying to see if I actually have to vote for you because of my restriction or if I really was making it up?

Delvro

Smash Ace
I find UTDZac's claims perfectly believable and reasonable. All of them.

Let's kill Swiss and Cello

VOTE SWELLo

Top Bottom