• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Who is Spricket?

inb4 Wat?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGvRnExK_qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGvRnExK_qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What was she talking about? about new Orleans, right?

황미영

Smash Champion
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGvRnExK_qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGvRnExK_qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What was she talking about? about new Orleans, right?
And she's a natural red head?! OH SHI-

She's beautiful! x3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's really hard to see her ego past those honkers, but I'll take your word for it.
Why did you say honkers? Lord I laughed a little out loud. Nothing like a little talk on the petite pouches, eh.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

ok so Spricket is moving up fast on my Favorite girl of all time list

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This thread has given me an amazing amount of respect for the mute button.

The girl is fine, but her talking literally made my **** shrink.

j00t

Smash Champion
So hungrybox, if Wigglytuff was in Melee along with Jigglypuff, would you use Wiggs over Jiggs?

Just wondering because your avatar is indeed a Wiggs.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
This thread has given me an amazing amount of respect for the mute button.

The girl is fine, but her talking literally made my **** shrink.
Her boobs and looks mute everything for me, so I don't know what you're talking about :/

Rayku

Smash Lord
Does everything have to be about boobs. There are more things to life than women, you know. >_>
Hush, DC-wannabe :)

Yeah, I've been a fan of Spricket24 for a while. I like her video editing, it does well to add to humor instead of just being obnoxious like most people do.

Laijin

Smash Hero
didn't use just make a thread glorifying a girl who is half asian/white >_>
Unlike you I can appreciate women of all colors. (No offense. Personal preference I know).

From my experience, people tend to be attracted to what they grow up around. If your around black girls all your life, your gonna lean towards black girls. Same goes for any race. Just an observation. I do wish everyone would see past skin color and just look at the natural beauty of whatever race the person maybe. I firmly believe skin color is not something that should come into play when you view someone as attractive or not.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Unlike you I can appreciate women of all colors. (No offense. Personal preference I know).

From my experience, people tend to be attracted to what they grow up around. If your around black girls all your life, your gonna lean towards black girls. Same goes for any race. Just an observation. I do wish everyone would see past skin color and just look at the natural beauty of whatever race the person maybe. I firmly believe skin color is not something that should come into play when you view someone as attractive or not.
hold up. Crashic was saying how he isn't attracted to [the majority of] white girls, and then you agreed with him. Now you're saying you appreciate all colors.

there was some misreading somewhere.

And no offense taken.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It isn't the skin color I don't like about white women, its more their facial features. Nothing about them catches my eye. I'm also big on *****.
Also, while I spent my early years in Alanta, I spent 7 lonely years in whites ville in Tennessee. During those years I seriously thought I was asexual. Then I saw the video for "I want to lick you from your head to your toe." My life was never the same. This epihany was later confirmed when I moved to south Florida.
Too bad my father's racist. At least I landed a Cuban, other wise I'd be dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB3iPhpLXx0

BBQ- I think he meant that "Our ***** know what we like" He was agreeing that we can't control what we like, not that he doesn't like white women. Clearly his post on the forum show other wise lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
hold up. Crashic was saying how he isn't attracted to [the majority of] white girls, and then you agreed with him. Now you're saying you appreciate all colors.

there was some misreading somewhere.

And no offense taken.
I was agreeing with liking black women, not disliking white women.
A slight misunderstanding there.

Top Bottom