• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion

Rayku

Smash Lord
Scarlett Johansson has black woman lips.

She's a bit of everything while still being one race <3

Discussion: I haven't auditioned for a play in over a year. Should I start again?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Rayku said good things lol

back to Spricket.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXJ-p-PCt5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXJ-p-PCt5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

j00t

Smash Champion
Not to bump this thread needlessly but Spricket is pretty **** hot.

I too see no reason to press play on the video above.

Pi

Smash Hero
i juss did somethin to my upper back while benching
right now it's bearable
but last time i remember this happening i was in like a week or two of pretty bad pain
anything you guys know of that i can do to perhaps lessen any more pain that might blossom from this annoying upper back strain?

Pi

Smash Hero
have a heaping helping of redheads.
want
but do not have
:|

Let's hope when I wake up in the morning I'm not in debilitating pain
If I am, I'm going to punch it in the face and say **** you pain, I've got **** to do, like looking left and right and up and down.

Top Bottom