• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah, 02-06 = Golden age of Melee. But it's getting better now and I'm pleased at the direction it's going :)
Just curious, what do you mean by "the direction it's going"? Is it going in a different direction than the last 1-2 years? Which direction is it going?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's a combination of Characters other than Foxes and marths winning tourneys and old pros coming back to the scene.

the old pros coming back is a personal one for me <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That your was an intentional yore that you're pointing out.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHH...

wait...wasen't this post sticked or something O.o?

Anyways...

What do you call a fat man eating cookies?

Santa Clause!

hahahahah...

get wreck too >.>;

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
They prolly did say they're quitting melee. I've never seen either of them take long breaks such as this before. Hell, When I was playing competitively, both of them were always going strong. Maybe a month or two of not playing but that was it.

Some people need to get their facts straight before posting because you know, it makes them look bad(not @ you bbq)..... >_>

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I hate anime and how people quote - try to mimic or change things to look like it. I'll admit I watched pokemon and dragonball Z whenever I was in middle school but for real.... bleh.
agreed, not those same exact shows in middle school, but same concept. I mean, renth's right. COM'ON

Loto

Smash Ace
because they can't win national tournaments if they hardly play the game.

also, I saw a post from KDJ saying he was quitting melee...
It's called life. Sometimes we have to take breaks from tournaments and such because of others things. Like for me because of work and school. I work EVERY weekend and can only ask for so much off.

Pi

Smash Hero
It's called life. Sometimes we have to take breaks from tournaments and such because of others things. Like for me because of work and school. I work EVERY weekend and can only ask for so much off.
I'm sure he's aware of this 'life' you speak of

But I would assume that he, juss like many of the rest of us, would enjoy seeing KDJ and Azen at their best once again.

It's like when someone says they are quitting melee, and people say 'nooo don't quit', it's juss because they don't like to see them leave, not that they don't understand their reasons for quitting.

DC

Smash Cadet
Let's discuss how the optimal breast size is an A cup.

Pi

Smash Hero
been skunked the past 4 times i've gone fishin in my lake
*******s won't bite
i got some sort of nibble on my lure today but didn't take it and run and i failed to set the hook...*******

also
butts > boobs.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@DC: wtf is that a 12 year old lolwtf

I'm sure he's aware of this 'life' you speak of

But I would assume that he, juss like many of the rest of us, would enjoy seeing KDJ and Azen at their best once again.

It's like when someone says they are quitting melee, and people say 'nooo don't quit', it's juss because they don't like to see them leave, not that they don't understand their reasons for quitting.
thank you

also
butts > boobs.
I agree.

Rayku

Smash Lord
red heads are so hot :3
red heads with light freckles and a wonderful body are the Goddesses of my world.

I've never seen my perfect red-head, though, so I just settle with blondes/emo-lookin' females.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Cool redhead fact:

Scarlett Johansson

this chick:

Is a natural redhead.

Top Bottom