• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
If this roster was real,i would be happy! and sad that Knuckles is not in,but any way who cares about Knuckles when you can brawl with a Stone Cold Steve Austin Mii!only one thing makes me eerie....Marth
....Roy?these guys are queers,and Takamuru?i don't believe Takamuru is in Brawl,i agree with Geno because of fan-lobbying.And Vaati?nonononono.......and who the hell is Andy? Andy Kaufman?Ray-O1?nononononononono,seriously not true.....

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
doubling 25 is 50,so lets remove 4 uneeded characters shall we?Vaati,Takamaru,Marth,Roy......sorry these characters gotta go,but if this roster is real,we don't want Vaati or Takamuru.....Ray-01 did have a trophy in Melee,,so he might appear.....but not Vaati and Takamuru,first of all Vaati is a minor character..Takamuru is a character from an old FDS game,and he is a stupid samurai.....i agree with the rest..

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
Why would anyone be opposed to the Mii character? That would be one of the awesomest additions they could possibly include. And I bet you they will.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
So incredibly fake, there would never be so many characters in the game. And Sakurai actually said all third parties would be unlockables.

ApatheticApe

Smash Rookie
If this were infact true, this would be the greatest thing ever.

Black Shadow would become my instant main.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
The Rival doesn't use Mudkip, now I know if this is anything like 4chan the person speculating would've had to put in mudkip.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
This roster is too good, too large, there are third-parties that are not locked and there are more than three of said guests.
Apart from that, there is a possibility that Sakurai just changed his mind. Wierder things have happened.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
I am REALLY hoping this is false because if it turns out true I probably wouldn't want Brawl anymore...In my opinion that list is Horrid. Pokemon Rival?? I DONT LIKE CLONES! ( even if he isn't a clone he should have been a boss instead) Baby Mario and Luigi???? There are others that I absolutely despised being on their but will not state who cause I don't feel like arguing with fanboys of said character.

I'm also REALLY hoping what that "the second dojo" says is true thus proving this is not the final roster due to the fact Ray 01 is an AT or so he says...heres hoping. As well as him saying a CUT character plays a major role in the SSE...I'm pretty sure that cut character isn't pichu, Dr. mario or young link....

I'm simply stating an opinion. I'm not trying to start a flame war, rather I just want to see if anyone else feels the same I do about this supposed "final roster"

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Everyone says Sakurai said all 3rd party characters would be hidden, but not one person can provide a source for it. So that's just as much a rumor as this roster is.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Everyone says Sakurai said all 3rd party characters would be hidden, but not one person can provide a source for it. So that's just as much a rumor as this roster is.
Ok fine, read his journal...It's translated ON THIS SITE...

IT's the friggin link...

T3h Kaiser

Smash Cadet
The Rival doesn't use Mudkip, now I know if this is anything like 4chan the person speculating would've had to put in mudkip.
QFT.

And yeah, Sakurai said that all third-party characters will be unlockable. That, combined with the nonsense about ZZS and "Shiek" being seperate characters makes me really question this list. And I doubt they'd reuse the Pok'emon Trainer gimmick.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
If the list is actually real.

- Luigi - was already expecting that
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario -
- Baby Mario & Luigi -
- Geno - BUT NOT MEGAMAN GRARRGH
- Young Link - maybe
- Wolf Link & Midna - would like to see how they work
- Ganondorf - his own move set meaning its possibly twilight princess ganon with his sword and final smash possibly being turning into Giant Boar ganon?
- Shiek - :sigh: no comment
- Vaati - WOULD LOVE THIS
- Mewtwo - cant take out mewtwo
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken) - BLAZIKEN *****ES
- Lucario - ^^^ for blaziken comment except use Lucario
- Jigglypuff - expected jiggly to stay
- Zero Suit Samus - i kinda expected that since they kept announcing zss as a new character completely
- Ridley - i have no freaking idea how he would actually work
- Falco - yeah....right
- Krystal - staff rapeage?
- Ness - that would mean ALL of ness' moves got completely changed
- Animal Crosser - what the hell would it fight with...
- Marth - no comment
- Roy - no comment
- K.Rool - more DK characters = sweet
- Black Shadow - black shadow but no falcon, thats what makes this list alittle too unbelievable
- Sukapon - just no
- Mr. Game & Watch - BACON
- Takamaru - would be cool
- Ray 01 - giant robot not overpowered at all?
- Andy - HELL YEAH ADVANCE WARS
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same) - i could see mii characters in the game

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If the list is actually real.

- Luigi - was already expecting that
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario -
- Baby Mario & Luigi -
- Geno - BUT NOT MEGAMAN GRARRGH
- Young Link - maybe
- Wolf Link & Midna - would like to see how they work
- Ganondorf - his own move set meaning its possibly twilight princess ganon with his sword and final smahs possibly being turning into Giant Boar ganon?
- Shiek - :sigh: no comment
- Vaati - WOULD LOVE THIS
- Mewtwo - cant take out mewtwo
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken) - BLAZIKEN *****ES
- Lucario - ^^^ for blaziken comment except use Lucario
- Jigglypuff - expected jiggly to stay
- Zero Suit Samus - i kinda expected that since they kept announced zss as a new character completely
- Ridley - i have no freaking idea how he would actually work
- Falco - yeah....right
- Krystal - staff rapeage?
- Ness - that would mean ALL of ness' moves got completely changed
- Animal Crosser - what the hell would it fight with...
- Marth - no comment
- Roy - no comment
- K.Rool - more DK characters = sweet
- Black Shadow - black shadow but no falcon, thats what makes this list alittle too unbelievable
- Sukapon - just no
- Mr. Game & Watch - BACON
- Takamaru - would be cool
- Ray 01 - giant robot not overpowered at all?
- Andy - HELL YEAH ADVANCE WARS
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same) - i could see mii characters in the game
SUkapon is awesome

spindash

Smash Ace
I am REALLY hoping this is false because if it turns out true I probably wouldn't want Brawl anymore...In my opinion that list is Horrid. Pokemon Rival?? I DONT LIKE CLONES! ( even if he isn't a clone he should have been a boss instead) Baby Mario and Luigi???? There are others that I absolutely despised being on their but will not state who cause I don't feel like arguing with fanboys of said character.

I'm also REALLY hoping what that "the second dojo" says is true thus proving this is not the final roster due to the fact Ray 01 is an AT or so he says...heres hoping. As well as him saying a CUT character plays a major role in the SSE...I'm pretty sure that cut character isn't pichu, Dr. mario or young link....

I'm simply stating an opinion. I'm not trying to start a flame war, rather I just want to see if anyone else feels the same I do about this supposed "final roster"
You may be merely stating an opinion, but take mine when I say that you wouldn't want Brawl anymore is a rather bold statement. You'd really boycot a game because of a roster? Not taking into account the legacy that Smash Bros. has left behind? Once a Smash Bros. fan, always a Smash Bros. fan in my books. Nobody could steer clear of this game forever.

I wish you luck pal. If this roster's legit, I'll have no other choice but to laugh if you happened to buy the game regardless. It'd be just as I thought.

No flames here, and I haven't insulted you in anyway. All I'm saying is that you really should reconsider a remark like, "I won't buy this game because of yaddayaddayadda."

Kind of makes you look silly. Lots of people have said they wouldn't buy the game if 'so and so' happens, and look at them? They're just as eager as we are to get our hands on this game. Don't deny it.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... well I'd be happy with it. I'm not gonna say it's wrong since I don't know. If it is wrong fine but it's a pretty cool roster. I LOVE that it says all Dojo characters are starters, nothing out there said they're not and I really don't see how this opinion has become fact around here for most people. Upset about Megaman and Claus, but if Geno is there it's awesome.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I hope it's not true, because Knuckles isn't on the list, but otherwise I'd like it... I don't believe it right now, but it might be right... we'll see. If Falcon is a starter and all others too, then we'll probably see him on the dojo before the game is realeased in Japan.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
I think this one is actually a possibility. A few of the names on there are from way out of left field to me (Vaati, Sukapon, Roy, Baby Mario/Luigi). Seriously, that is a lot of reps for Zelda...Who knows?

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
The original post on 2 Channel remains MIA and now Serebii is saying the roster is fake. This guy sounds like just another one of the many false prophets that's been popping up for the past week and a half.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Im actually ok with it i mean i would have loved to see isaac in it or Lloyd Irving but to many swordsmen would be pushing it. But i disagree with wolf link and midna there not really needed are they?

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
ZING!. Pretty fast, Serebii. You're definitely causing a buzz and putting the stingers to everyone. Maybe you need to call yourself Beedrill for a while. XD

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
You willing to pay for any subsequent lawsuits that I'll have thrown at me if I do reveal?
Isn't deconfirming info leaking info? I mean, you have done alot of that. Proven prophets fake. You've said things like "Someone won't be returning and they aren't a clone" isn't that a leak?

His point is, since you can't tell us anything useful, just don't say anything at all.
Thats exactly my point. (:

Booshnig

Smash Cadet
Pretty sure most people who go to Serebii.net know Serebii is an egomaniac.
I wouldn't pay attention to any of his information baiting tbh.

hay guyz i have da biggest pokeman site in all da internets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom