• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Isn't deconfirming info leaking info? I mean, you have done alot of that. Proven prophets fake. You've said things like "Someone won't be returning and they aren't a clone" isn't that a leak?
It's subtle enough.

Xarias said:
His point is, since you can't tell us anything useful, just don't say anything at all.
He's proving prophets fake, that's useful enough for me.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
If you need proof that these prophets are fake, then you need more help than Serebii can give you.
In all honesty, I don't care, but some people find this quite important to them. P:
And a little help is better than none, I guess.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You willing to pay for any subsequent lawsuits that I'll have thrown at me if I do reveal?
Still you are being a jerk coming in here saying "Hey guys I know stuff and this guy doesn't, bye!"

For the record I don't believe Serebii either, this isn't pokemon, and this is the internet.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW its a fake
Fair enough, you have insider knowledge, it's just I'm sick of reading comments like 'How could anyone believe that?' when they're only saying that because they either disagree with a couple of characters on there (eg. The Ness situation) or they simply choose to not believe any prophets and think since they don't believe it there's no possibility it could be true despite the fact they have no more knowledge than most. As you're the most trustworthy source available and you say it's fake though then I'm inclined to accept it more.

If this is possible for you to answer, are ALL the prophets so far fake that you know of?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Fair enough, you have insider knowledge, it's just I'm sick of reading comments like 'How could anyone believe that?' when they're only saying that because they either disagree with a couple of characters on there (eg. The Ness situation) or they simply choose to not believe any prophets and think since they don't believe it there's no possibility it could be true despite the fact they have no more knowledge than most. As you're the most trustworthy source available and you say it's fake though then I'm inclined to accept it more.

If this is possible for you to answer, are ALL the prophets so far fake that you know of?
So true man there only saying that because there favourite character didnt make it in im totally happy with this list

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Still you are being a jerk coming in here saying "Hey guys I know stuff and this guy doesn't, bye!"
Exactly. Its like if someone knew that your girlfriend was cheating on you, and they tell you she is, but they never come out and tell you who with. They just do it to pick at you, to antagonize you. Wouldn't you rather just not know at all?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Exactly. Its like if someone knew that your girlfriend was cheating on you, and they tell you she is, but they never come out and tell you who with. They just do it to pick at you, to antagonize you. Wouldn't you rather just not know at all?
I think you're taking this too seriously.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Or he's simply pointing out how annoying someone is and why said person is annoying.
I think comparing this to a relationship and the serious events occuring in real life and reacting as if it were so when it's just a game is taking things too seriously.
If people don't want to get involved with spoilers, leaks and insider/prophet info and discussions I suggest they don't even go to this forum if they find it so annoying.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I think comparing this to a relationship and the serious events occuring in real life and reacting as if it were so when it's just a game is taking things too seriously.
If people don't want to get involved with spoilers, leaks and insider/prophet info and discussions I suggest they don't even go to this forum if they find it so annoying.
That i couldnt agree with more. Ride on Homie

Booshnig

Smash Cadet
That's why it's an imaginary comparison... :| It's unfortunate that you can't handle the delineation.
I thought it was a pretty accurate one.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
People don't have a problem with spoilers. They have a problem with charlatans. Thats what the arguments been about for the last two pages.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
That's why it's an imaginary comparison... :| It's unfortunate that you can't handle the delineation.
I thought it was a pretty accurate one.
I can understand why you find it annoying, but it shouldn't be to the point of breaking up with a girlfriend, especially if it was a serious relationship.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Come on guys this has to be fake. Naruto is NOWHERE to be found on that list!

Booshnig

Smash Cadet
I can understand why you find it annoying, but it shouldn't be to the point of breaking up with a girlfriend, especially if it was a serious relationship.
It sounds like you're engaged in a similar situation. :)

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
I lik that Bowser jr got the transformation like OG Shiek. Yes she is OG now. And Pokemon Rival sounds so bad ***. I like this dream roster..but it doesn'thaveStar Wolf I'm sorry. Yes, I call him StarWolf.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Wooo..... you totally misunderstood. The cheating thing was just a comparison. You know, those things people use by describing one thing that is similar to another? Yeah. And we, or at least I, am not annoyed by the "spoilers, leaks, and insider/prophet info and discussions". It was very clear that I was only referring to Serebii's jerk-off behavior of withholding information - as he should be - but then being an *** about it by hinting at stuff.

And you say I'M taking things too seriously? Aren't you the one grasping at FAKE PROPHET DECOMFIRMATIONS?! That's how you're getting your jollies now, right? I mean, are you seriously that desperate for this game, that you need to validate whether or not a PROPHET is right or not? You can't just survive for 2 more weeks?

Guys, its 14 more days till the Japan release date. We can all live that long. I hope...

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
i do't know, care, or have an opinion about whether tihs is true, it is hilarious!

i'd love to jump into the arena as my Mii, i'd pwn everyone with my radiant coolness.
also i'd love to see some 'passive characters' as fighters, animal crosser, i nearly wet myself with laughter imagining it, why stop there, harvest moon anyone? why not let's add the poke'mon snap guy?

you're great man, whether this is true or not, you've made my day. (it was otherwise full of study :( )

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What I mean is why should I believe Serebii when he has offered no proof that he knows anything Smash related at all and yet everyone takes his word as mouth of God. I don't care what he knew in the past about (and I can't stress this enough) Pokemon, you know the game that isn't Smash Bros Brawl.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Naruto doesnt deserve to be in brawl in the first place he's uncared for regarding Brawl
But, you know, omg and stuff. He's in a popular anime, therefore he should be the best character.

He's in an anime right? I don't really know.

Oh, by the way, if you still can't tell, wasn't exactly serious.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Wooo..... you totally misunderstood. The cheating thing was just a comparison. You know, those things people use by describing one thing that is similar to another? Yeah. And we, or at least I, am not annoyed by the "spoilers, leaks, and insider/prophet info and discussions". It was very clear that I was only referring to Serebii's jerk-off behavior of withholding information - as he should be - but then being an *** about it by hinting at stuff.

And you say I'M taking things too seriously? Aren't you the one grasping at FAKE PROPHET DECOMFIRMATIONS?! That's how you're getting your jollies now, right? I mean, are you seriously that desperate for this game, that you need to validate whether or not a PROPHET is right or not? You can't just survive for 2 more weeks?

Guys, its 14 more days till the Japan release date. We can all live that long. I hope...
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have bad intentions when he "teases" you.
You're on the internet, dude. You're going to come across people all the time and if you're going to be a rude person to them all the time I suggest you take a break.

I'm a bit of a devil's advocate you see, what I say isn't necessarily mine own opinion, don't assume it is until I say so.
Unlike you, I'm not making a big deal about this. I don't need a prophet to validate what I want or not, it's just nice to know when someone is lying or not. That's just it, nice. What I cannot tolerate is your rude behavior.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
But, you know, omg and stuff. He's in a popular anime, therefore he should be the best character.

He's in an anime right? I don't really know.

Oh, by the way, if you still can't tell, wasn't exactly serious.
Yh he was a popular anime lol and yeah i just got that you were being sacastic but i was just hyped cus of the discussion i was having in the megaman thread lol

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Wow you guys post back fast, yeah dood just jokes here.

But seriously, regarding this list, that starting roster is waaaay too big. and I don't see Nintendo starting the game off with third parties in the mix. That list includes people I've all seen threads for in the Smash Forums, there was not a single character I didn't go "OH SNAP" to. For that reason alone I don't think that this is anywhere near legit.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
What I mean is why should I believe Serebii when he has offered no proof that he knows anything Smash related at all and yet everyone takes his word as mouth of God. I don't care what he knew in the past about (and I can't stress this enough) Pokemon, you know the game that isn't Smash Bros Brawl.
This. If he can look at something and claim if it's fake or not, but not actually tell us, then we could just put up a bunch of questions and he could just answer them.

Isaac
Geno
Takamaru

Are these people in brawl? He couldn't say anything but a yes or a no, if in fact he culd leak vauge info. Why don't we go about it like that? Answer: He won't. Because he doesn't know anything.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Wow you guys post back fast, yeah dood just jokes here.

But seriously, regarding this list, that starting roster is waaaay too big. and I don't see Nintendo starting the game off with third parties in the mix. That list includes people I've all seen threads for in the Smash Forums, there was not a single character I didn't go "OH SNAP" to. For that reason alone I don't think that this is anywhere near legit.
That is the most valid point ive seen today. Way to many starting characters far too many in melee it was only a few but here its like alost as much as all the melle characters already

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have bad intentions when he "teases" you.
You're on the internet, dude. You're going to come across people all the time and if you're going to be a rude person to them all the time I suggest you take a break.

I'm a bit of a devil's advocate you see, what I say isn't necessarily mine own opinion, don't assume it is until I say so.
Unlike you, I'm not making a big deal about this. I don't need a prophet to validate what I want or not, it's just nice to know when someone is lying or not. That's just it, nice.
Oh Reyairia, ye of little faith.

If you're going to play the "I was being the Devil's Advocate, haha jk guyz lol!" card, then you should at least make sense when you are being the DA.

Oh, and I love the "Its the internet, calm down angry man!" card too. Why do you assume I'm angry? I was only being 'rude' to you because it was warranted.

Anyway, you wouldn't know this, but I've actually liked some of your posts in the past. Don't go screwing that up now.

You contradict yourself on other points too, but I won't bother to raise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom