• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

Scythe

Smash Master
That's a shame dart, hope to see you at the next one! I hope more people can come to this one lol

metroid1117

Smash Master
Dart and Oro, I was hoping to see you guys again =/.

I have a dental appointment in the morning, but I should be set to go afterwards. I doubt I'll get there in time for doubles though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'll be coming for both singles events.

I was thinking, have you tried doing something like melee singles at the same time as PM doubles? This would be instead of PM doubles at the same time as melee doubles. It might make things run smoother, idk

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If I team with a lvl9 CPU Peach in P:M teams, do I get any discount off paying for the CPU partner?

Scythe

Smash Master
I'll be coming for both singles events.

I was thinking, have you tried doing something like melee singles at the same time as PM doubles? This would be instead of PM doubles at the same time as melee doubles. It might make things run smoother, idk
problem is people are late all the time

edit: what are you vudujin? No you pay full price lol

hmmm we could run a side event, teams with cpu?!

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, would u guys consider taking 5% from melee/PM to put into sakurai as a pot bonus for each game 0_o? i know u dont get alot of ppl, but any kind of pot bonus we could post about would surely bring in more ppl....let usss knoww! if not, all good too.

metroid1117

Smash Master
yo, would u guys consider taking 5% from melee/PM to put into sakurai as a pot bonus for each game 0_o? i know u dont get alot of ppl, but any kind of pot bonus we could post about would surely bring in more ppl....let usss knoww! if not, all good too.
I personally wouldn't mind, but money isn't as big of a motivation for me as it is for others.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm about 50 / 50 on making it out to this one. I'll see how much interest in Madison there is.

You guys seem to have plenty of time after singles for other things ...

Scythe

Smash Master
We do, it usually ends up being MMs and friendlies. We'll be up for anything lol

Scythe

Smash Master
Seriously bring setups lol
Seems this will start a little late. Stupid rain

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
Melee singles

1. Muk
2. MattdotGrimer
3. Beiber

P:M Singles

1. Muk
2. MattdotGrimer
3. Kirk

Can't remember much after this.. was too busy laughing at the new names Chris gave me and Matt

B.W.

Smash Champion
Hope it's up soon, if it's not already. Been disappointed that I've been unable to make these.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hope it's up soon, if it's not already. Been disappointed that I've been unable to make these.
I'm getting ready to splice together and upload 4.5 hrs of PM footage :).

As a note, please bring more setups to this, guys. We only had 6 setups total, which had to be split between Melee and PM. The IL community is usually much better about stuff like this, I was legitimately disappointed yesterday. If you're driving over, please bring a setup; more setups = faster tournaments = more friendlies = more fun.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Top Bottom