• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
That is what I see on the smashboards page (under smash worlds forum>smash tournament> blah blah blah). However in the Firefox window header, it doesn't list the date, which might be the cause of the confusion.

Should I bother bringing a setup if I may have to bail prematurely? Particularly if it runs past the scheduled time

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Midwest Brawl/Melee/Project: M: Kirkgo's Biweeklies - December 29th, 2012 - Glen Ellyn, IL
^
This is how it shows up at the very top of the thread and when you search for the thread, but the thread title which displays right above Kirk's name in the first post is just Kirkgo's Biweeklies, and that's how it shows up in the User CP of someone who's subscribed to it. Since I imagine most of the people who'll be going are already subscribed to the thread, they may not see the date when they check back up on it. That's the complaint.

Scythe

Smash Master
That is what I see on the smashboards page (under smash worlds forum>smash tournament> blah blah blah). However in the Firefox window header, it doesn't list the date, which might be the cause of the confusion.

Should I bother bringing a setup if I may have to bail prematurely? Particularly if it runs past the scheduled time
The more setups the better, even if it has to be taken early.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Midwest Brawl/Melee/Project: M: Kirkgo's Biweeklies - December 29th, 2012 - Glen Ellyn, IL

is what I see.

:phone:
In the thread I see that, but on the actual Tournament forummy subscripted threads in my USERCP all I see is "Kirkgo's Biweeklies"
Posted a picture to show what I mean in the FB group

Scythe

Smash Master
cool awesome tano, and from now on I guess we'll add the date to the title. I dont use the subscribe thingy so i wasn't aware of this problem.

Masho

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to make it to doubles, I can make it to singles tho... with a wii and tv if needed.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Bringing a full brawl setup. Am I TO'ing Brawl still?

Also I need a Brawl teammate and a P:M teammate.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I might be a little late (read: my melee set-up might be a little late). #funeralsforpeopleyoumayormaynothaveevermetthatyouhavetogotoanywaybecausefamily
#longhashtags

alcheato

Smash Ace
My attendance for this is now 100% confirmed with a setup.

So who's decent and still needs a Melee/PM teammate? I've been getting some Vro practice ;)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Get hyped guys, it'll be the first Project M Demo 2.5 tourney! (Don't worry, it'll be released tonight.) However, I'll be disappointed if my PM setup will have to be converted into a Brawl setup because Brawl players didn't step it up and bring enough setups. Everyone should bring a setup to make things run as smoothly as possible!

Wilde and his brother are bringing a Melee setup, by the way.

Scythe

Smash Master
Bad news guys looks like the venue is completely closed for the holidays. We're in the middle of looking for a new venue but it looks like we might have to cancel

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
If anyone knows of any bars, libraries, churches, gaming stores, etc. Speak up or forever hold your peace

alcheato

Smash Ace
Awww nuts. This will probably be the only weekend when I'll be free for a while :(

Scythe

Smash Master
Really sorry guys tourney is canceled but we are having a smashfest at the kirktom house in waukegan.
Address is 1040 s west ave waukegan

Top Bottom