• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
daggers are the best weapons for slaying hordes of giant monster demons >:3

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

So... What do we think?

Crap? Eh... Kinda crappy? Not bad?

How much should I try to sell for? Should I bother selling on RMAH?

I've had no luck selling anything on the RMAH. :/ With anything. Even the 1k dps bow I have up there right now. But for that, it's not too surprising.

Player-3

Smash Hero
prob not worth too much since the dps is kinda low and theres no LOH or crit for a ww barbs offhand

Lovage

Smash Hero
man **** diablo 3

it could have been so good

LOL

idk, the GAME itself is fantastic. NOBODY was unsatisfied at their first normal play through. sure, it was styled more like a long WoW chain quest rather than a diablo game, but it was still a blockbuster A+ sweet experience.

sadly everything else sucks huge balls. takes a week to get max level, nothing to do when u get there, gear is lame as hell, same *** desolate battle.net, no ladder. and NOW the gold market is botted into oblivion which tips the entire AH system into ***********.

after reformating my comp a month or so ago, i still have yet to reinstall the game. the only sad part is, at this rate, i'm not even gonna reinstall when pvp comes out lol. now THAT's some ****.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Spoken perfectly Lovage. Also, i just learned that you can't convert battle.net balance to real money, so i'm out $50. Apparently the only thing you can spend the money on is other diablo 3 stuff; you cant even use it to buy products on the bnet website.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Spoken perfectly Lovage. Also, i just learned that you can't convert battle.net balance to real money, so i'm out $50. Apparently the only thing you can spend the money on is other diablo 3 stuff; you cant even use it to buy products on the bnet website.
Have a friend (or even someone here) post up an auction for $50, preferably something worth roughly that amount, and then purchase it off of them to their paypal, then they can transfer the cash to your paypal. You'll be out 85 cents as opposed to your full $50 ;p

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wait, what?

>_> I thought Blizzard was working on getting that ****...? They mentioned that, in a blue post somewhere on MMO Champion, they were going to have other things available for BNET points by the time RMAH was officially launched.

Wow. That's ****ing dumb.

Glad I didn't dump anything into that BNET point thing.

Smooth Criminal

Dekar173

Justice Man
Like I said, you can convert that money from bnet balance to real money, it's just one extra step (with the wait time in between where you're waiting for the initial deposit to your balance).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah i thought i could just eat that fee and get my money out. Turns out I have to jump through a hoop to get my money instead. Does blizz really think they are blocking people from "cashing out"?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah i thought i could just eat that fee and get my money out. Turns out I have to jump through a hoop to get my money instead. Does blizz really think they are blocking people from "cashing out"?
No, they do that for legal issues. Being able to just cash out at any time would make them essentially a bank.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I don't think you people are getting it.

Your money doesn't need to transact to your blizzard balance. It can go straight to your paypal. You just have to not be a ******, and click the paypal tab underneath payment options. Seriously, it's not difficult at all.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I don't think you people are getting it.

Your money doesn't need to transact to your blizzard balance. It can go straight to your paypal. You just have to not be a ******, and click the paypal tab underneath payment options. Seriously, it's not difficult at all.
Yeah, I choose not to since I thought I could choose to get the money easily later. I can still get it, its just a few hoops to jump thru

Dekar173

Justice Man
Yeah, I choose not to since I thought I could choose to get the money easily later. I can still get it, its just a few hoops to jump thru
**** no. Take your money and run, every time.

Of course, I'm assuming you're angry with D3 in general. If you plan on playing more, buy items and change that $50 or whatever it is you have into $1000. ******* price their items poorly allllllll of the time. Take advantage of it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah thats the stuff i enjoyed doing in d2. maybe i was too hopeful for the game when i made my decision

Top Bottom