• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Divinokage

Smash Legend
But why would you play if there's a glitch like that? Sounds mad boring to use. It's like: "hahaha! I can steamroll everything with no challenge, lololol."

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just beat inferno on my wizard using the glitch. Time to go back to never playing the game until PVP lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
welp gg dphat i'll buy it for like 50k i'm not sure you'll get better offers so better just sell to me

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Wavedashing
Wavedashing is an exploit, not a glitch. It was also intentionally left in the game by the developers.

C'mon, Mike. Not saying Kage isn't being silly right now, but you're not making yourself look any better by using a hilariously misinformed example.

Smooth Criminal

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
You guys don't know the difference between exploit and glitch. An exploit is when a player uses a design flaw in the game to there advantage (IE: Wizards and there force armor no vitality build, the mass crit build and now the invulnerable archon). While a glitch is a bug in the game (IE: Being about to attack mobs through walls, or a prime example would be in pony land where you can glitch certain mobs behind certain rock formations).

Kal

Smash Champion
You're definitely a coward if you use this glitch. No way are you willing to fight Zebras and **** for your own food like Kage does. Yeah, I'm talking to you Hylian.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

guess I'm rich again
That is.. MONSTROUS!!

I do Dphat, but exploits are still something that is not the intended design which becomes a bug. If you can do weird stuff like that, I would let the devs know right away. But unfortunately I don't work for Blizzard, I work for WB. =(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Wavedashing is an exploit, not a glitch. It was also intentionally left in the game by the developers.

C'mon, Mike. Not saying Kage isn't being silly right now, but you're not making yourself look any better by using a hilariously misinformed example.

Smooth Criminal
it was a joke ya silly goose

Mike Haze

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
welp that sure gives an extremely unfair advantage to Wizards right now

how long has this exploit been lived? surely it will be hotfixed very very soon..?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
kage I'm curious, did you ever play d2 online for an extended period of time?

Jolteon

I'm just wondering why someone who played d2 wouldn't have found the godmode exploit entertaining, or at the very least nostalgic, lol.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
welp that sure gives an extremely unfair advantage to Wizards right now

how long has this exploit been lived? surely it will be hotfixed very very soon..?
Advatange over whom? It's not like you have to compete with anybody else. This just makes Wizard easier. If there was PvP, THEN they would have an advantage.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Uhhh, doesn't this glitch make you literally invincible? Does it last like, a whole game, or for a few seconds? If whole game, then that's blatantly unfair lmfao

Crypt

Smash Cadet
What I don't understand is why this had to be patched anyways?

I never played D2 a whole lot, but I thought exploits were abundant and kind of supported on that game?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lasts the duration of Archon, so depending on the area 2+minutes or so.
Nah it lasted the whole game.

It didn't work if you tried it with NV, and it turned off if you used teleport with fracture.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Oh, well I was just doing it right around the time I was in the call with you and it was only lasting the duration of my Archon.

Jolteon

Really? How so? Were there actual bugs to that degree before?
Well, the invincible barb glitch still exists afaik but you can't do anything when that's happening. :p But I meant the ability to beat the crap out of a load of mobs at once with low gear requirements, though I do agree that it makes the game easy. ^^

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i just found out my wizard can tp 4 times off of one use with the 1 second before cooldown rune O.o

Kal

Smash Champion
Don't do it! Sell it for real life money and use that money at a strip club, man.

Top Bottom