• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's an easy $250 Kage. Also, I think they have been doing a good job with the patches and it's slowly getting better. I haven't played in weeks though because I have nothing to do in the game. I don't need better gear for anything I can beat all the content in the game easily now.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That's an easy $250 Kage. Also, I think they have been doing a good job with the patches and it's slowly getting better. I haven't played in weeks though because I have nothing to do in the game. I don't need better gear for anything I can beat all the content in the game easily now.
Helps me. I need good DH gear :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so you're telling me that if I had a better computer and actually got to inferno, I could be making hundreds of dollars if i found good items, even after the game's been out almost 2 months?

Player-3

Smash Hero
roki i've been running it it's really entertaining

dekar my original character was a wd but then i played barb and i couldn't stop myself :(

Kal

Smash Champion
I agree with Hylian. The game has gotten better, not worse.

Player-3

Smash Hero
The reason i feel d3 is getting better is that dps barbs are possible now and thats what i wanted to roll since lvl 1

:phone:

Sharky

Smash Master
have barbs actually been buffed or has it been more through the various nerfs/people getting better gear/exploring new builds?

Player-3

Smash Hero
just picked up a 2h mighty axe with 1250 dps +50% damage, 320 LOH and bonus crit chance to whirlwind for like, 400k LOL

i kind of like 2h better for this spec because i like the big numbers; but it just has a slow start generating the rage at first cuz of the slow as

fun as **** though

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Bought this about 2 weeks ago after my exams had finished, Jolteon#2706 if anyone wants to add me and play. My gear sucks atm but I'm hoping to change that soon. ~~

Asidoh: Diablo 2 has been out for 12 years and still to this day are people spending hundreds of dollars on insane rolls, bugged items and pre-patch gear. If something is in demand, then it will have value to someone.

Jem.

Smash Master
Aren't people still rapidly quitting D3 though at an alarming rate? And Bashiok admitted that D3 endgame isn't good pretty much a few days ago on the forums LOL. I'm sorry but that is unacceptable to me X_X Blizz had so many delays and it seems like it still wasn't/isn't clearly finished. I know people will say "Well, D2 was buggy at first!" Yeah but that was effing 2001/2002, you'd think they'd get it together by 2012 and not need the excuse "well the game will suck for a year, but since youre blizz fanboys, you'll keep making us dat RMAH money!"

Truth is, Activision-Blizzard just isn't as good as old school Blizz that still needed to make perfect games. They no longer have the burden to need to do that. People might say WoW mechanically got better in WOTLK/Cata, but there is a reason they've lost atleast 2,000,000 active subscribers. They are failing to get people immersed like they used to in Vanilla/BC, even if the game had it's buggyness there.

EDIT: Duping confirmed in D3 and working. LOL. This game. Glad I stopped playing a couple weeks ago.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The entire Asian server was shut down a couple of weeks ago because of duping. People will often find ways to dupe, blizzard will fix them, and then the cycle continues.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Diablo 3 is a great game it's just easy to get burnt out on. Taking a break ATM honestly, but I plan to finish inferno.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i havent even gotten past A2 yet (although i did beat belial once already but forgot to quest progress to act 3 ROFL just havent bothered going back yet) and with the sprint/whirlwind barb i can melt butcher before my zerk wears off LOL

so much dMG

Dekar173

Justice Man
Luckily not lagging out during a crucial battle is being good? But really, we shall see who are the truly good players when pvp comes out. Anyone can pve lol. The skillful part is playing the AH

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya that's why there's only a handful of people that have cleared inferno hardcore without dying? No way man, not everyone can do it, only REALLY good players. You cannot nearly get as good gear in hardcore, the AH is completely different and it's harder to sell stuff as well. You can't choose your gear at will because the gear on the AH is not super powerful.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LMFAO IN PVE any content can be cleared in x amount of time LMFAO. I'm sorry you enjoy going at 1/4 the pace of normal mode. It doesn't change the fact that hardcore mode just mean more time clearing each act and people really don't care about hardcore mode. Why spend 200+ hours to clear hardcore when you can hit 60 in 30 hours and start farming for high end gear in act 1? No one cares about completing hardcore mode I know I don't cause there's no money involved in hardcore mode. Anyways you just proved my statement true about how with enough time anyone can clear hardcore mode... lmfao.

Dekar173

Justice Man
lol kage my least competitive friends play hardcore. It's not for the difficulty, but the rush of not dying and attempting to do exactly what you're talking about- clearing inferno.

I've played plenty of "hardcore" games in my life, the best of which was Hardcore survival multiplayer in Minecraft. You see, in that game, it's not JUST about pve, but pvp as well! Pretty ****in hardcore, if you ask me.

Now, if you were pulling in the kind of money I am from D3 while playing hardcore, I could respect your opinion more, but the odds are you aren't, as you're talking about sales being difficult in the hcAH lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol kage my least competitive friends play hardcore. It's not for the difficulty, but the rush of not dying and attempting to do exactly what you're talking about- clearing inferno.

I've played plenty of "hardcore" games in my life, the best of which was Hardcore survival multiplayer in Minecraft. You see, in that game, it's not JUST about pve, but pvp as well! Pretty ****in hardcore, if you ask me.

Now, if you were pulling in the kind of money I am from D3 while playing hardcore, I could respect your opinion more, but the odds are you aren't, as you're talking about sales being difficult in the hcAH lol.
What does money have anything to do with someone's opinion? I can just say you suck and a ***** because you aren't playing hardcore and that means I'm already degrading you basing on some BS. You'll see it's totally different.

Time = money in D3.. I dont have time to play 8 hours a day to make 100 mil. It's luck.

And also it's x10 more risky farming on later acts, I can guarantee you you won't be making the same kinds of money in HC.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
We were talking about being "good" at D3.. anyone can clear inferno diablo dude and get awesome gear without any consequence or risk of losing it. It would be the same for me if I stick with normal, but normal sucks.

Top Bottom