• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well not exactly doubled but improved, I kinda like that since most gear you find in inferno were freaking trash before, now theres at least a much better chance to find good ****.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I've pretty much quit D3, I'll definitely come back to try more HC once hackers get a stable server emulator going because **** lag. Increased gear drops aren't really that appealing to me.

Kal

Smash Champion
I found an MMO called Vindictus. Reminds me of Dark Souls. It's pretty fun.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'm only level 18, so I can't say much. Just that it's been pretty fun so far. And it's free to play, which is nice.

I also bought L.A. Noire, so that might be fun. Though I'm expecting it to be somewhat lame.

Player-3

Smash Hero

how much u guys think these are worth?

also the most depressing drop i've had in my whole d3 career so far

;-; why dps gotta be so low yyyyyyyyy

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The 2 hander sucks because of the .95 AS(man I hate getting good stuff with low atk speed) but will sell well because people are dumb lol or maybe a hydra/blizzard sorc might buy it. Just look for weapons around that DPS and price accordingly.

The pants I have no idea..

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I think those pants are worth a decent amount. Also you've only begun to see ****ty dps. Ive had that much dps on 63's.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sold a crossbow last night that was just shy of 1300 DPS. Had a crap ton of fire damage, and +50% damage.

Sold for 2 million gold.

Feels good man.

And now I'll be cursed with **** drops forever. :urg: That was the ONLY item worth keeping in my Act 1 run last night, and it was a blue. I'll be doing more farming over the weekend if anyone wants to join me. And then my schedule changes to where I will have weekends off again (finally!).

John2k4

The End of an Era
@Kal
I'm on the West server. I might have started a character on the east server to play with people a long time back, but I do not recall doing so.

My IGN for it is John2k4.

Kal

Smash Champion
Since I'm only level 18, I don't mind rerolling on West.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Made a Vindictus thread so that we would not be clogging up this one. =)

Jem.

Smash Master
a 1300 DPS crossbow and you only sold it for 2 million? Did prices really lower that much with the new patch? That was usually atleast $200 on the RMAH or a crapload of millions of gold for that much damage.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
a 1300 DPS crossbow and you only sold it for 2 million? Did prices really lower that much with the new patch? That was usually atleast $200 on the RMAH or a crapload of millions of gold for that much damage.
I'm happy with 2 million.

There was one that was about 1200 dps for 1.5, so I figured mine would sell for 2, given the lack of other stats on mine.

:shrug:

I haven't had much luck on the RMAH, so I didn't think to sell there.

Jem.

Smash Master
I haven't played in a week, but dang, maybe that new patch really brought down prices with the influx of more items being brought in. That's a shame, I am pretty confident if you found that a week ago you had $200 or so haha

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dallas, I need your Wizard build.

took 3Mil and 20 Dollars form B.Net and my stats:

~28k HP
~2.9k Armor
~27% Crit Rate
~+80% Crit Damage
~32k DPS

My Life on Hit is only like 500ish, and my Regen is only 890ish. My all Res is 395~485 depending on what resistance.

I went all out on the best pieces I could get, and I need to know what build typically works best. At the moment I've been using Blizzard/Shock Pulse to kite while have Force Armor, Diamond Skin, and Teleport to kite.

My passives were Glass Cannon, +Arcane, and+Cold damage.

I have a feeling with this nice crit boost Orbs>Blizzard, but yeah.

My final question is with these stats what act could I farm? I'm thinking Act 2 would work..

Edit: Also is it still a good time to make any money off RMAH? i'm not looking to make 200+ a rare drop, but is it possible to make 5~25 dollars? :D

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I finally crumbled and purchased this game. Currently only lv25 lv43 Lols, kinda annoying. I got hooked cause I was playing on Sethlon's lv60 demon hunter for like 20 hrs on inferno, farming and stuff. Playing in normal mode is so boring.

Anyone have ideas on how to level faster :(? Or interested in helping.

UTDZac#1416

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I finally crumbled and purchased this game. Currently only lv25, kinda annoying. I got hooked cause I was playing on Sethlon's lv60 demon hunter for like 20 hrs on inferno, farming and stuff. Playing in normal mode is so boring.

Anyone have ideas on how to level faster :(? Or interested in helping.

UTDZac#1416
Hit me up later tonight and I'll help you out. I should be on after 8ish.

Infinity#1505

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Are there any Monk videos like this? Watching this guy's videos makes me feel like Monk can't do crap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT9uqEOHrXU

All right, here ya go.

I basically do a farming run of Act 1 on Inferno, or at least the route I take.

I got crazy lucky on the "rare" spawns (the Hill in the Festering Woods, the Rare mob at the Cemetery, and the Watchtower). Not to mention a bunch of Treasure Goblins.

Enjoy. I'm gonna do a mashup of my gear and stats in a sec (I can't figure out how to record in HD on Fraps yet, so it's in very poor quality. T_T)

http://i.imgur.com/8atiQ.jpg

There's my gear and stats.

Top Bottom