• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
this is the only place i can doublepost and it feels so liberating

p5 trailer was amazing, i dunno what acrostic is hung up about with the high school setting

Kantrip

Kantplay
my girlfriend has some ****ty search engine site as her homepage so she can use it to search for google.com, click the first link, and then search for something on google

#HBC | ѕoup

my girlfriend has some ****ty search engine site as her homepage so she can use it to search for google.com, click the first link, and then search for something on google
is it conduit? i imagine she's not that adverse with computers

have her run malwarebytes

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Anyone else want to move to BR and be a part of DGames house?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
So, I just gotan IT job in Baton Rouge and am currently looking for a place to live with BSL.
Congratulations. Hope everything goes well for you. If there's anything I can do to help pitch in please let me know.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yeo me n @Gargaglione are creating a cartoon and the completed intro to it is on vimeo. my phone is dumb and wont let me paste on my phone, but its called "Budz Intro," go check it out!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
that was a quality intro gorf, i loved the dropkick onto whatever that instrument was and his close up wink

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yea garg goes to rhode island school of design, he gets all the animation props n i made the theme song. but its our creative baby

#HBC | ѕoup

hi hello

you guys have always pointed me in the right direction when it comes to important decisions and i need DGames advice again

im thinking of pulling the plug on the internet for a bit to situate myself and gradually stabilize instead of meaninglessly clicking on random pages and talking loosely to people on skype who i confine in

what's the best way to go about it and what could i do, given that i live in the middle of nowhere with no transportation, job, or a car?

thanks, you've all been really great to me the past ~4 years, and i just want like a month or two to get myself together

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
hi hello

you guys have always pointed me in the right direction when it comes to important decisions and i need DGames advice again

im thinking of pulling the plug on the internet for a bit to situate myself and gradually stabilize instead of meaninglessly clicking on random pages and talking loosely to people on skype who i confine in

what's the best way to go about it and what could i do, given that i live in the middle of nowhere with no transportation, job, or a car?

thanks, you've all been really great to me the past ~4 years, and i just want like a month or two to get myself together
I'd argue that meaninglessly clicking on random pages and talking loosely to people on skype is stabilizing. Having something brainless to do in downtime (be it watching tv or browsing the internet) is normal. Constantly being busy with hobbies or friends or, like, actively doing stuff is exhausting. I mean, you could do it, find hobbies or go to places where u can meet people (gym, volunteer ****). Maybe learn how to do programming or work with 3D programs? You sound like you want to do something but have no idea how to get there, which makes it pretty hard seeing how personalized that whole thing can be.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
hi hello

There are only one two possible futures in which you are successful. Combined, there is a .01% (rounded) chance of either of them occurring.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
hi hello you guys have always pointed me in the right direction when it comes to important decisions and i need DGames advice again im thinking of pulling the plug on the internet for a bit to situate myself and gradually stabilize instead of meaninglessly clicking on random pages and talking loosely to people on skype who i confine in what's the best way to go about it and what could i do, given that i live in the middle of nowhere with no transportation, job, or a car? thanks, you've all been really great to me the past ~4 years, and i just want like a month or two to get myself together
I don't believe you at all.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
hi hello

Did you know one of the most frequently googled questions is"What should I do with my life?"

There's only one person who knows the answer to that question Soup.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
There are only one two possible futures in which you are successful. Combined, there is a .01% (rounded) chance of either of them occurring.
uhh is this real math cuz last time i checked teh chance of me being successful was 100% :/

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
The US is actually doing quite well actually, the issue is that most of the recovery is being captured by the top earners.
Top earners always do well regardless of how the rest of the country is doing. Even their business doesn't reflect their personal well being because they are protected by tax evasion law, secret bank accounts, and Chapter 11. Meanwhile students who want to pursue professional degrees have no safety net when they in fact fall flat on their own faces since Chapter 7 stipulates that most, if not almost all student debt is nondischargeable.

We know well that a core issue is that the money never follows trickle down policies wherein which employers earning profit should reinvest in the American economy by building more infrastructure to generate more profit and therefore need to hire more employees. Globalism serves as one roadblock as traditional 'American' companies like G.M. now hire a majority of their staff to work in plants overseas where production values are cheaper and export the finished products to America for us as consumers. In a twist if irony, foreign auto manufacturers are starting to set up plants in the United States. For example, German companies (i.e. Volkswagen) now have plants in the United States due to the diminished power of the U.S. automobile worker's unions compared to standards demanded by the unions in Germany.

Top earners are top earners because they are the exception to the median, not an indicator at all of recovery or progress in the United States.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For example, German companies (i.e. Volkswagen) now have plants in the United States due to the diminished power of the U.S. automobile worker's unions compared to standards demanded by the unions in Germany.
The reason why german companies are moving to the USA is because of taxes and because of how expensive electricity is in germany. If the unions were the problem those companies would be moving to South Korea or something.

:059:

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
The reason why german companies are moving to the USA is because of taxes and because of how expensive electricity is in germany. If the unions were the problem those companies would be moving to South Korea or something. :059:
I did not know this. Thank you.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
btw

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
since you made that song for your friend's animation. i know you play piano but do you have any sort of prior experience/training (classes etc) when it comes to composition or are you just learning for this? curious

Top Bottom