• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Ooh, Puerto Rico looks interesting.

I have a question about hydras. What do you need to make one with someone else?

SOZ' Buster Blade

Sephiroth's Masamune | Orboknown | Zen
Ooh, Puerto Rico looks interesting.

I have a question about hydras. What do you need to make one with someone else?
Lol ryker

Swfdoesnt allow people to create more than one account so you talk to ryker/xonar/xiivi and they have the permissions to do it. Gove them the relevant info and then pass the info doen to your hydra mate

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't... I just hook people up with Marc lol. U're better off asking ZV tbh I think Marshy can do it too but not sure.

edit: actually I might, not even sure anymore. Weren't there a few dgamers that got that power a while back?

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I like about 5 of his songs, including the one linked at the end.

But the video this guy made for Ghost was super quality. I watched it like 4 times. Initially because I liked the song and was just talking at the time, but then because I kept seeing new things in it. That was really cool with no follow-up or pre-existing world outside of the tenuous link to Scooby Do that gave the characters some rough background that gets muddled pretty quickly. Really neat that you can tell such an interesting story over the course of like 4 minutes without words.

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I like about 5 of his songs, including the one linked at the end.

But the video this guy made for Ghost was super quality. I watched it like 4 times. Initially because I liked the song and was just talking at the time, but then because I kept seeing new things in it. That was really cool with no follow-up or pre-existing world outside of the tenuous link to Scooby Do that gave the characters some rough background that gets muddled pretty quickly. Really neat that you can tell such an interesting story over the course of like 4 minutes without words.
I went through the same thing you did after you linked it here. At first I was wondering why you liked a guy that killed his friend until I re-watched it a few times and then realized the dog is the actual mastermind.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't think it's that exactly. As far as I can tell, something got him and the dog saved him, but I liked him because I like the song and this facial expression is pretty much the best thing ever. You can find about a million different ways to interpret the thing though based on the same skeletal story because of the restricted tools leaving things up to imagination. I like **** like that.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
When they are falling in the room with mirrors, their reflections from left to right point out that the Velmaphne is missing her eyes, the Shaggy is missing his arm, and the Scooby breaks the mirror. In the green glowing cave, the Shaggy gets all green eyes and goes postal. Right after Fred gets impaled we are visited again by similar imagery with his heart having a connection with Velmaphne's eyes, Shaggy is half sad and half Hulk grin and is either him looking at his penis or a symbolic gesture of him looking at Fred's corpse on the bottom of the cave, and Scooby is a six tailed mythical fox because he's already wearing shades so why the hell not. Maybe Fred himself is able to become a ghoul and create the haunted mansion thanks to a supernatural power he had. Who knows.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Initially Shaggy is jealous of Fred/feels like he doesn't really belong in the group. When visiting the haunted cave, an evil spirit uses Shaggy's negative emotions to posses Shaggy's arm, which then causes Shaggy to push Fred off. The dog, which is actually a kitsune (fox spirit from Japanese folklore) saves Shaggy afterwards by biting off his possed arm (which is why his arm is prosthetic in the beginning of the video). I think the trickiest thing is realizing that the flashback doesn't end at 3:12 like I initially thought it did but rather at 3:16.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have no clue why the artist decided to give Fred's heart Shaggy's color though. Like, green or something but make it seperate.

Also S2 I was phoenix and u were daftworth and glyph was all sassy like "nah im not gonna be the judge"

Maven89

Smash Master
So I just found a copy of Pharaoh on the internet, it's this old city simulator I used to play when I was 8. I'm surprised how easy it is to grow food since all of my cities back then starved to death.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I read Lightning Thief, but I never dabbled more into those books. Didn't a movie come out for one of them?

Lately I've been reading hardboiled/noir fiction on account of English assignments.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I ask because there is a character, Nico De Anglo, who reminds me of soup so much it's crazy. At least when it gets to the Camp Jupiter series. Every time I read dialogue from the character, I feel like I'm reading a soup-post.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We've already found soup: the character. Ironically, he had said char as his avatar so I think he even agrees. It's yukine from noragami

:186:

Top Bottom