• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yo so awhile back about 2 months ago tom hit me up asking if i wanted to join an adventure game but i was too busy at the time to join. anyone know if hes still doing it? id ask im myself but it seems hes currently a hippy

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
yeah spidey is dead in the water T_T

I'm curious to know what role he had in mind for you tho

also I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna get to be a god damn superhero :'(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Nah it's put off. I've said this. My HD crash ate the game and everytime I inched closer to filling the roster someone already cast would disappear off the face of the earth ;_;

I really want to run it next year after I graduate. I will have absolutely nothing to eat up my time, just work, social life stuff, and then all of the free time and I'll rub it all over my body. I guess I can try to run some of the beta-y stuff this summer tho!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Nah it's put off. I've said this. My HD crash ate the game and everytime I inched closer to filling the roster someone already cast would disappear off the face of the earth ;_;

I really want to run it next year after I graduate. I will have absolutely nothing to eat up my time, just work, social life stuff, and then all of the free time and I'll rub it all over my body. I guess I can try to run some of the beta-y stuff this summer tho!
If you're talking about me, still around man.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So somehow I live in Texas. LOL

I asked Ikea to tell me directions from where i live in philly to south philly....

Good job Ikea.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
remember when i said i would read that mafia game? i hope nobody's holding me to my promise

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
man i wanted to respond with "m. bison diglett" but i can't find the freaking video

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So I get up this morning to get some cereal. I pour my bowl of fruity pebbles, get my spoon out, and then realize I have no milk.

I'm currently eating dry cereal.

sigh

So how is everyone's morning so far?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My almost evening is fine. Today has been semi productive and because I forced myself to go to bed at 11 I actually managed to wake up at 9am without an alarm ._.

I was quite impressed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Today has been---

>Soup was going to eat fruity pebbles
> ~_^

Anyways. It's been good. I actually got some stuff done today, and I mean the setup for my mafia game. I have been very lazy with it. Now I'm practicing master lists and **** like that.

I'm also going to try and clean out my closet.

Also, I have TONS of milk. Sorry dude. I love my cheerios but... I noticed that meat and nuts breakfast thing. Imma try it. JUST CUZ. But I am hungry so I might... back down for today.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
My almost evening is fine. Today has been semi productive and because I forced myself to go to bed at 11 I actually managed to wake up at 9am without an alarm ._.

I was quite impressed.
i went to bed at midnight, got up at 720 without an alarm.

Top Bottom