• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm not really picky with music, so it's cool that I can just go to this thread whenever I want to listen to anything new.

@Gorf: Don't smoke. :ohwell: ****'s really bad for you. There isn't really a solid alternative to it, just do stuff that makes you feel good but isn't bad. Like, for me I love coffee and exercise.

@Kuz's: Weed isn't really "healthier" for you, it's just less bad, and even that's debatable. I've heard some people say that the only reason weed "isn't as bad" is because it takes less to get you high than cigarettes, which has people smoking packs a day.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
While, we appreciate the kind words in advising Gorf not to do so, please refrain from discussing weed and another illegal substances.

Thanks guys. ._.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've been trying out new styles and I think I like smash blue the best.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh and I got a netbook and I saw we were sharing backgrounds so yeah

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just played Garen for the first time in League and went 9-0-8 :/ was too easy

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL Ran your desktop is cluttered. Ever thought about cleaning that up?
Nope. Not really. I should tho.

Ran would you say that game is worth getting or no?
Nah, not reaaaally. I got it. It was too easy. It's nice to play around with the 2D > 3D thing, but it gets boring after a while. Then it's basically a teenage platformer that is confused about what he is supposed to be.

I mean, the leveling up system is kinda made pointless because of the platforming.

If you really want to experience it just because it's part of the Paper Mario Series, be my guest. But don't expect greatness. I do like it better than Mario Galaxy tho (I'm not far in Galaxy tho, so my mind can change if I find some awesome worlds/awesome challenges). If you do get it, don't even bother with the 100 pit of Trials. If you do, at least get some intel on it. Or you'll regret it.

Music isn't as good
Story not that good (I think) [Keep in mind I am at the last chapter, but didn't have the motivation to finish it]
Your partners are pixels... Bah.

Etc etc. If you don't have any other games to get for the Wii, then do get Paper Mario. Just don't consider it a priority.

Dimentio. Good choice. :)
Thank you. It looked really cool. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just played Garen for the first time in League and went 9-0-8 :/ was too easy
Hmmmm.... I should a got a large fan to play some more LoL. Nah. It can wait.

I sneak checks on my fly when I walk around all the time. Always worried about that happening.

:phone:
Heh. I guess I'm just totally chill and don't worry about it much... UNTIL I find out. :( Then I always try to pull down my shirt or something....

Oh god. I remember being in Disney World and getting a outfit malfunction... and having to walk from the entrance all the way to the back just to get a new outfit. D: <

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hey guys I'm making a post at random with no motive at all

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm really sleepy. This is not usual of me. Nite Dgamez.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Honestly, I dodged detention about 4 times this year already. It kinda started stacking and 40-50 missed hours of class is quite a lot.

So now I have 9 hours of detention to make up for everything LOL

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly, I dodged detention about 4 times this year already. It kinda started stacking and 40-50 missed hours of class is quite a lot.

So now I have 9 hours of detention to make up for everything LOL
9 hours of detention? how long is each detention to get you ended up with such an odd number of hours?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well it's weird.

Basically, I have to stay at school from 8:10-4:30 every day, so every hour that isn't class is an hour of detention (50 mins).

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
V/LA until wednesday night but probably thursday as my wednesday night will consist of passing the **** out

I'll try real super hard to pencil in time for Calamity tomorrow but it doesn't look good atm

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
yeah that was p wtf I assumed he was at least college-age.

I mean I remember playing mafia with that dude all the way back in 2010 and he could still like speak english and generally knew what he was doing

Also has anyone noticed that the closer you get to the end of the school year the closer together all your exams and papers get? I swear this is an anti-life conspiracy by the educational industry and I will not stand for it.

that's COLLEGE school not BABBY school, for the apparently somehow present babbies

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was always like that, even in babby school. For some reason every teacher for every class always decided they hadn't given you enough to grade you on all at the same time.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yeah that was p wtf I assumed he was at least college-age.

I mean I remember playing mafia with that dude all the way back in 2010 and he could still like speak english and generally knew what he was doing

Also has anyone noticed that the closer you get to the end of the school year the closer together all your exams and papers get? I swear this is an anti-life conspiracy by the educational industry and I will not stand for it.

that's COLLEGE school not BABBY school, for the apparently somehow present babbies
It was always like that, even in babby school. For some reason every teacher for every class always decided they hadn't given you enough to grade you on all at the same time.

Top Bottom