• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I played it but got a bit confused with it. I saw some vids of it and it seemed pretty cool. I just haven't been playing much PC lately.

Axel

J|Zεη
So... I told my best friend (who has a bf) that I found her attractive, and she was like all shocked and I was like wut? and she was like ur ruining our friendship, and i was like wait we cant be friends because I find you attractive? So now it's all awkward and I don't like that.

So I confide in you all. Is she taking me the wrong way or am I at fault here? I mean I thought it was pretty obvious all this time.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I've been through the same thing with one of my friends who i've known since..2nd grade, but in the reverse. Like, this past summer or so, i finally confided and she was like "i felt that way since like ever." She and i are still really close friends.
Not exactly the same, but close.
I think you are good here man.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That depends on your intent. Were you just telling her you found her attractive, or was it, "You're attractive, I'd love to bone you" kinda deal?

If the former, she's out of line. The latter, you.

Axel

J|Zεη
dasfjkals We are like a stop light! (before xonar ninja)

Well we were talking about something and I was like that's why I found you attractive. But I told her I accepted we'd only just be friends a long while ago. So the former.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Just watched Part 2, hadn't seen it before.

Honestly, that's how I feel. I don't keep female friends on much more than an acquaintance level if I'm not interested in them.

If you are female, and we EVER "hang out" one on one, or go out somewhere, just the two of us, I want to bone you with 99% certainty. (Excluding obvious situations like a cousin and ****)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Just watched Part 2, hadn't seen it before.

Honestly, that's how I feel. I don't keep female friends on much more than an acquaintance level if I'm not interested in them.

If you are female, and we EVER "hang out" one on one, or go out somewhere, just the two of us, I want to bone you with 99% certainty. (Excluding obvious situations like a cousin and ****)
Obviously.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol. Yeah, I don't think platonic relationships exist either, or maybe they do but there's like a .000001% chance of actually finding someone outside of family/gender you're not attracted to. But finding total balance with another person is like near impossible.

I think it's because men and women want to be wanted, but don't want the already wanting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So... I told my best friend (who has a bf) that I found her attractive, and she was like all shocked and I was like wut? and she was like ur ruining our friendship, and i was like wait we cant be friends because I find you attractive? So now it's all awkward and I don't like that.

So I confide in you all. Is she taking me the wrong way or am I at fault here? I mean I thought it was pretty obvious all this time.
You were in the wrong pretty clearly on this one. And by wrong, I mean breaking the illusion that it was mutually accepted that you were both friends. And by breaking the illusion meaning you spoke plainly about being attracted to her at any point in history, thus giving the possibility of liking her now.

If you break the illusion, she can't lie and say "we're just friends" because then there's someone outside of her head that can say "No we're not, I told her so!" and that brings feelings of guilt.

It sounds crazy but, hey, whatever. I don't make the rules.

People like to be able to trick themselves. By openly stating that you found her attractive, you put her in the position of "Do I hide this from my boyfriend or not"; basically, you made her decide right then and there who was more important, her boyfriend or you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

If you both are older than the age of 12 this shouldn't matter at all.

She's being weird.

Swiss

Smash Lord
dasfjkals We are like a stop light! (before xonar ninja)

Well we were talking about something and I was like that's why I found you attractive. But I told her I accepted we'd only just be friends a long while ago. So the former.
That's what made it weird to my mind.

Don't tell a girl that in her situation.

mfw OS says something I agree with...

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Saying someone is attractive and saying that they have an interest in them are two different things. You can say that you're fine with being just friends but you still find her attractive.

As long as he didn't imply that he still had feelings for her, it shouldn't have mattered at all.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Saying someone is attractive and saying that they have an interest in them are two different things. You can say that you're fine with being just friends but you still find her attractive.

As long as he didn't imply that he still had feelings for her, it shouldn't have mattered at all.
Telling a girl you think she is attractive is implying you have feelings for her.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Love without lust is a boring relationship.

Good thing that Zen neigher loves nor lusts after her...he just thinks she's hot.

Top Bottom