• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man so like, I've gotten on a wacked cigarette craze for the past like month... They're always on my mind, but they're not always available, and when they are I jump to the opportunity... I mean I'm not ADDICTED, but I'm pre' close :ohwell:... Admittedly I freaking LOVE the buzz that you get from lighting up a stoge and just chillin, thinking about life and whatnot... I just don't wanna get HOOKED, and it's much more accessible than bud. Advice/tips/comments from any smokers about not being hooked, but still enjoying the shiz out of them?

EDIT: I just farted and it smelled like cigarettes lol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
My advice is don't smoke.

Try drinking Coffee. The buzz isn't as near as potent, but drinking coffee gives you time to reflect (as long as you're doing it the non-convenient approach way) and it does give you some buzz depending on how strong the caffeine is.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Helps me to take a walk around the city when I feel bleh; always peaceful to just reflect on things while you walk.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Walks are the ****. Especially when you take walks with other people and go to special places. Good gog have I had some neat walks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Walks are the ****. Especially when you take walks with other people and go to special places. Good gog have I had some neat walks.
There are no special places in indiana.

listening to this passion pit song and so far it sucks, sorry.
edit: lol that's a guy singing? looool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
>walked all over storestrip. In car now.
>Just noticed my fly was open

:phone:

Axel

J|Zεη
Why do you have so many music files and such on your desktop? Lol.

I'll upload a screenie of mine later.
I dunno I just put them there haha.
You've got good taste.

Swag

Desktop backgrounds?

[collapse=Okay.]
[/collapse]
You win.
Urgh I hate Blender.

Haha it's the only program I could really find for free with tutorials. Do you happen to know of any better?

Top Bottom