• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LMAO AT THE **** THING.

AND THE TAN THING.

Praxis, your chest hair looks like the batman symbol.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I think the embarassing thing about engrish is not the mess up, but the fact that people are so okay with it that they use it in every day society.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the extremely nice posts and the tremendous amount of support. Everyone's posts made me feel much better while I was sick and while I'm recovering, so thank you so so much <3
It's really good to hear you're doing better now!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So soup. I realize I have ADD. So... basically we had ADD vs ADD wars.

Just wanted you to know that.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I really need a name change, I only made this goofy so people from Kaillera could recognize me.

Who wants to buy me premium?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Anyways if you see a boost of activity or a bunch of new faces, they're from EM, they're not bad people just incredibly nosy, if anyone wants details just PM me, even though I feel guilty about it already.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So soup. I realize I have ADD. So... basically we had ADD vs ADD wars.

Just wanted you to know that.
What about just shutting up about having ADD? You don't hear anyone else here going around constantly proclaiming it. (hint: a lot of people on dGames have ADD/ADHD)

No offense, but just calling you out before people get tired of it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What about just shutting up about having ADD? You don't hear anyone else here going around constantly proclaiming it. (hint: a lot of people on dGames have ADD/ADHD)

No offense, but just calling you out before people get tired of it.
It's fine, I just realized it tho, that's why I was 'proclaiming' it. I would want people to understand why I would have been so hard to deal with. It's not like I'm trying to victimize myself or anything. (Because I will deal with it) I don't really care if people get annoyed, I'd want them to know. That's it. I'm not trying to show it off or anything.

No offense taken.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's fine, I just realized it tho, that's why I was 'proclaiming' it. I would want people to understand why I would have been so hard to deal with. It's not like I'm trying to victimize myself or anything. (Because I will deal with it) I don't really care if people get annoyed, I'd want them to know. That's it. I'm not trying to show it off or anything.

No offense taken.
ADD isn't a why. The reason you're hard to deal with is because that's how you are, and now you have a label. That's all that ADD is, a label.

Wanna know how many cases of ADD/ADHD were diagnosed 50 years ago?

The answer is...

Telling them you have ADD won't change anything, which is why it looks like showing off.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not just a label. You may be partially right that it's because of who I am, because I know I can be stubborn and such and just not listen to people I don't really trust. (I just don't trust anyone)

Again, it's not a label to me, because alot of it makes sense. (people can't understand me because i'm very unorganized, I post my thoughts without thinking because I want to post it as soon as possible, etc)

But I guess you are right about it not changing anything.

And I don't think there was as much people with that 50 years ago?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And yeah, I'll step off talking about that, cuz I don't really want this to bother anyone.

Anyways.

Sup with them family problems... >_>

I punched a hole in the wall...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have OCD, which is why I read games over and over before posting and people think I'm inactive

:phone:

Top Bottom