• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Today at work: A kid pooped in the slide of the McDonald's playplace. Like there was literally just this skid of **** on the top section of the slide. I had to clean it up with some degreaser and sanitizer and about 50 paper towels. Probably around 7 times I, a 5'10'' (that's about 178 cm for the nonAmericans) man, climbed through that playplace to retrieve more paper towels to dry up the sanitizer and degreaser puddles that formed at the bottom of the slide. Oh, and did I mention that the job involved wiping up poop?

Yesterday at work: In the males bathroom there was green poop all over the floor, and some of it on the wall. Luckily, one of the manager's cleaned that up, and all I had to do was mop afterwards.

The things I'll do for $7.90 an hour.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And the only tradeoff is you have to live in maple tree suckin ***** ass canada. I'd rather starve to death on these bald-eagled streets then live lavishly as a syrup kissin sorry sayin fruit fairy.

Smell me?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
PJB, I know you're newish here but in case you haven't noticed we American Dgamers tend to suck America's **** quite often. Are you going to interject with your communist comments every time someone acts patriotic?

July

Smash Apprentice
Was just in San Francisco, minimum wage there is $10.55 an hour. Crazy.
Yay, I'm going to be living there in two weeks!!

The things I'll do for $7.90 an hour.

What about July?
Hey, hey...I'm a classy lady, I deserve at least San Francisco's minimum wage thank you very much.

Also...hi, I haven't posted here in a while, I miss the DGames shenanigans <3 How is everyone doing?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wow. Actually got me. 100% accurate.

*Insert Ramses's avatar here*

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hello there.
Hey man. Hey there's this project that I'd like to work on some time in the future. It could be a money maker, but probably mostly just for the good of mankind, or perhaps just entertaining. You and some others might be interested, but I shan't go into it now. I'll hit you up though sometime in top secret to see if you're interested.

Ran, you stalkin my page, bro?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hey man. Hey there's this project that I'd like to work on some time in the future. It could be a money maker, but probably mostly just for the good of mankind, or perhaps just entertaining. You and some others might be interested, but I shan't go into it now. I'll hit you up though sometime in top secret to see if you're interested.
Is it an app that works with the camera of a smartphone so you can take a picture of your prescription slip and it will automatically give you background information on the medication you are being given as well as running a translation on the sig codes so you can double check on how to take said medication and also double check if the doctor/pharmacy made a mistake in prescribing the medication?

Top Bottom