• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gheb, sorry I didn't warn you earlier, but I'm V/LA until Tuesday.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Just found out my insurance premium went up by $300 because I got a seat belt ticket for not having it on while I was napping on the passenger side of the car. Our car was on hold for a red light and I don't know how the officer saw me from the other side of the street, but he made sure to cross through the halted traffic and hand me a ticket violation for not being strapped in. This was my third ticket in five years, one being for 'reckless driving' (due to speeding) and the first one being another seat belt violation. Strap in kids.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Just found out my insurance premium went up by $300 because I got a seat belt ticket for not having it on while I was napping on the passenger side of the car. Our car was on hold for a red light and I don't know how the officer saw me from the other side of the street, but he made sure to cross through the halted traffic and hand me a ticket violation for not being strapped in. This was my third ticket in five years, one being for 'reckless driving' (due to speeding) and the first one being another seat belt violation. Strap in kids.
My sister got a ticket pretty much the exact same way. She wasn't buckled in, and somehow an officer saw this from the other side of the road.

I've had my license for three years now and my record is spotless. That's not to say that I haven't done somethings that would have certainly gotten me a ticket had an officer saw me. =)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Never a problem for me because the buckle just comes to me when I close the door. Good luck with that though.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I've had my license for 10 years, and only gotten 2 tickets. One was for failure to yield (resulted in an accident), which was about 3 or 4 years ago. The other was for going 5mph over the speed limit about 1... maybe 2 years ago. Psst! I was actually doing 40 in a construction zone where the limit was dropped from 35 to 25, but the cop only gave me the 5 over ticket. He could've given me 15 over, and the fine would double for being in the construction zone! So that was kind of cool of him, though I'm still pissed that I was behind another car going the same exact speed, and I'm the one who gets pulled over. At 5 AM. On my birthday (no, I don't think that's why he went easy on me. he didn't mention **** about it to me. Cops always give you lesser tickets than they actually could, cuz all they really want is to punish you for breaking the law, not make you go broke.)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I have all these Police Benefit Association Cards, but always found them to be way too douchey to give them to the cop without actually knowing another cop in service.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When you turn 30 you stop mattering.

Enjoy your golden years, Private.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, I'll be older too. And if you say the word, I could stay with you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man I wonder what you have accomplished in life. I mean I need to step up cuz i'm 23 and am trying to organize myself but yea

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Blue Jay way I like but I'm indifferent to flying.
I think Eleanor Rigby Revolution and Lucy in the sky are good songs. I like my future gently weeps. But I'd rather listen to something like 5:15 or Behind Blue eyes most days

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not a huge fan of the beatles. I love Rubber Soul and Revolver and A Hard Day's Night is pretty damn good and underrated, same as MMT. Whie album has some of my favorite beatles songs but also some of the worst. Never liked Sgt. Pepper or any of their other albums though.

All you need is love, yellow submarine, and I'll probably get killed for this but I don't really like here comes the sun either.
Totally agreed with this, would also add Yesterday though. I hate that one -.-

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Let's see your 3x3's in Music Taste, DGames.

[collapse=Legend]
1. Cosmogramma - Flying Lotus
2. Late Registration - Kanye West
3. Modern Vampires Of The City - Vampire Weekend
4. Centipede Hz - Animal Collective
5. This Is Happening - LCD Soundsystem
6. The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me - Brand New
7. Psychic Chasms - Neon Indian
8. High Violet - The National
9. Star****er (STRFKR) - Star****er[/collapse]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
was gonna type in smashboards but instead typed smashworld or tried to and got up to smashwords lol wtf am i doin

Top Bottom