• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
trying to come up with a top 9 records just makes me feel bad for all the music i'm leaving out. this is more like my top 9 singalong rock/pop albums 2000-2010. still good though.

the killers, hot fuss
modest mouse, good news for people who love bad news
the protomen, act I
wolf parade, apologies to the queen mary
sunset rubdown, dragonslayer
menomena, mines
clap your hands say yeah, clap your hands say yeah
biffy clyro, only revolutions
the hold steady, stay positive

pics to follow if all goes to plan.
I love the first 4 and then the rest is eh.

Goddamn Protomen, reminds me to download more of theirs.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I love the first 4 and then the rest is eh.
I'm glad that you like some of them. Of course, I disagree about the latter half being 'eh', but what can you do.

Goddamn Protomen, reminds me to download more of theirs.
not gonna lie, if there's one band whose records are worth buying it's these guys. their liner notes are filled with story and text that put their songs into perspective. obviously, you can look at the songs on their own, but its a lot easier and more interesting to follow what's going on with the whole album.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
so since listening through all of these albums is time consuming (im lazy) id love to share our favorite song that came out this year. quick way to gauge similar tastes and hopefully open to new music

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
hi ryu, and yeah that happens. i cried at my half-sister's wedding a bit

So anyways, Ryker told me to bring it here. I was thinking of hosting a crossover game on either here or NS2 of Mafia, 13 people, 6 from each side (And an extra for whoever wants to join), but before going further I want to know who's interested and if anyone in particular will help me set it up as a rep for here.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yeah you can link in this case. if this does happen sonly fair we know who were actually playing with. and sure im willing to help

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

So anyways, Ryker told me to bring it here. I was thinking of hosting a crossover game on either here or NS2 of Mafia, 13 people, 6 from each side (And an extra for whoever wants to join), but before going further I want to know who's interested and if anyone in particular will help me set it up as a rep for here.
i'm down

what sort of game did you have in mind, if any?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
how long have they been playing mafia? what part of the site are their games located? can you post a ruleset they generally use (including deadlines)?

these can be answered if players on our side are down (im more interested in getting it off the ground and potentially drawing new players than playing) but yeah the answers to these should help determine a ruleset that is favorable to both sites

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
how long have they been playing mafia? what part of the site are their games located? can you post a ruleset they generally use (including deadlines)?

these can be answered if players on our side are down (im more interested in getting it off the ground and potentially drawing new players than playing) but yeah the answers to these should help determine a ruleset that is favorable to both sites
to answer your questions
1. Years, but we took a break. I want to say at least four? It depends on the players. I've played probably the longest out of all of them asides from our oldest guy, but he quit recently.
2. Power On right now, we use to have others. Our board isn't viewable by non-members unfortunately.
3. I'm going to be making a ruleset officially to use again after the end of this basic game, but it's your basic stuff. Deadlines usually run faster though from 48-72 hours. I think 4-6 days would probably be a fair compromise between the two.

i'm down

what sort of game did you have in mind, if any?
It'd be a 13 man game, mostly Town vs Mafia if not all. Probably not open setup. Someone at least from here (Maybe Ryker perhaps? Marshy?) would help me review it. I just added him on skype.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I know marshy and KevMo and the alike are all about the swag life, but I would love to introduce you all to Flying Lotus. His beats are so ****ing sick and dope. I don't ever use dope. That's how dope he is. He's mostly an experimental/electronic artist and I'm really terrible at trying to advertise things like this but I think most of you will like him.

Some of my favorites:

Zodiac $hit
Computer Face//Pure Being
MmmHmm Ft. ThunderCat
Do The Astral Plane
Galaxy In Janaki
Melt!
Golden Diva
GNG BNG
Roberta Flack

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Katy Perry - Katy Perry
Selena Gomez - Selena Gomez
Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift
Demi Lavato - Demi Lavato
Justin Beiber - Justin Beiber
Chris Brown - Chris Brown
Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus
One Direction - One Direction

Get the **** @ me

Picture Perfect

J|Washed Laundry

I can help set it up and mod it

-Laundry

July

Smash Apprentice
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuly!!!!!!!

Hi! J here but lazy but hi!
Hi J!!! We haven't talked in forever, I've missed you!!!

You should /in a game.
I would, but I don't have enough time right now, but maybe in a month or so when classes start and I have some free time/procrastination time.

My nine album choices:
Green Day- Warning
Bon Jovi- Slippery When Wet
Linkin Park- Meteora
Kanye West- Late Registration
Kanye West/Jay-Z- Watch the Throne
Daft Punk- Discovery
Keane- Hopes & Fears
Queen- News of the World
Lady Gaga- Born This Way

Honorable Mentions:
Eminem- The Marshall Mathers LP
La Roux- La Roux

Not to mention there are too many Elton John, Billy Joel, and Cher songs I love to be able to pick only one album from each artist and hold it up as greater than their other albums.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My nine album choices:
Green Day- Warning
Bon Jovi- Slippery When Wet
Linkin Park- Meteora
Kanye West- Late Registration
Kanye West/Jay-Z- Watch the Throne
Daft Punk- Discovery
Keane- Hopes & Fears
Queen- News of the World
Lady Gaga- Born This Way

Honorable Mentions:
Eminem- The Marshall Mathers LP
La Roux- La Roux

Not to mention there are too many Elton John, Billy Joel, and Cher songs I love to be able to pick only one album from each artist and hold it up as greater than their other albums.
Awwww ****, I think July is my new friend.

Like, I'd pick some different albums for a lot of those artists, but you've got some good ass taste, girl.

In no particular order

AC/DC - Back in Black
Aerosmith - Big Ones
Green Day - American Idiot
Queen - News of the World
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
ZZ Top - Greatest Hits
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Starship - Greatest Hits (Ten Years And Change)
Rancid - Indestructible

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Soup, Flying Lotus is my ****. Good stuff.

I'll play that cross site mafia game. Oh my god will I play that cross site mafia game.

Picture Perfect

J|Washed Laundry

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys I think we should do a letter thing which we pass around. I think it would be as fun as the secret santa.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Real music thing. Are they supposed to be current or all time. I'm doing the latter. I'm not as music savvy is you guys. Seriously Dgames knows has such a cultured music community.

Passion Pit - Chunk of Change
Passion Pit - Manners
XV - Everybody's Nobody
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Eminem - Curtain Call
Evanescence - Fallen
Red Hot Chill Peppers - Greatest Hits
Gorillaz - Demon Days
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

Top Bottom