• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Ranmaru, I need you to break down a feeling I have. I want to tell you that if there an option to waive the moving violation (i.e. take reduced points in turn for a higher initial cash payment) then you should take it. But I don't feel that it is right to strongly force you to take that advice without offering to pay for the price difference between the regular ticket and the higher initial cash payment. Now I'm bothered by something else. I reflexively feel bad about how your car having no AC was a cause for you running the red stop sign. But I'm not sure if I care about it. I want to type that I feel for you so much that I want to just give you the $122 and that you should use that money towards putting an AC system in your car because you've identified a root issue that needs to be fixed. But I can't do it. I can't even write that you're worth a measly $122 and because I can't write that, you could end up with another moving violation with an increased fine because I'm too greedy to give you a small portion of my savings. I don't think that I can say I actually care without actually offering a real solution when it's actually possible for me to give one. And when I don't even bother to help someone who needs that help, how can I even express regret when it's not the type of deep regret to actually make a difference.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I take back what I said. Acrostic makes me feel like this now:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
so i got curious as to how i acted 3 years ago when i signed up on this website and started to play mafia

Ryker, i obviously suck but i do enjoy a cup of actually playing for real.

sign me up.

planning to me a smashboards dgames only alt.

*shudder*

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I wonder how the soup three years in the future is going to look at the post from the current soup on how he was three years in the past.

Circus, I am very weird. It's a disease that I've developed over the years from over soul searching. Now I have no way to escape the vicious cycle except to continually soul search in order to find out why I'm so weird and how to deal with it around other normal people. Xonar was great company on skype when I needed something off my chest, simply because he got me the most and was just the most responsive to anything I would throw out when I had to throw it off my chest. And all the things that came out of my chest were weird. RIP Xonar.

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
Ranmaru, I need you to break down a feeling I have. I want to tell you that if there an option to waive the moving violation (i.e. take reduced points in turn for a higher initial cash payment) then you should take it. But I don't feel that it is right to strongly force you to take that advice without offering to pay for the price difference between the regular ticket and the higher initial cash payment. Now I'm bothered by something else. I reflexively feel bad about how your car having no AC was a cause for you running the red stop sign. But I'm not sure if I care about it. I want to type that I feel for you so much that I want to just give you the $122 and that you should use that money towards putting an AC system in your car because you've identified a root issue that needs to be fixed. But I can't do it. I can't even write that you're worth a measly $122 and because I can't write that, you could end up with another moving violation with an increased fine because I'm too greedy to give you a small portion of my savings. I don't think that I can say I actually care without actually offering a real solution when it's actually possible for me to give one. And when I don't even bother to help someone who needs that help, how can I even express regret when it's not the type of deep regret to actually make a difference.

I'm guessing you just really feel you should 'feel bad' about what has happened to me. It sucks, and it's mostly my fault anyways. But it's not intended to get you guys to pity me. It's just my dumb mistake that I have to deal with and keep in mind in the future. But I will keep in mind the points thing.

It's just like when your alarm doesn't wake you up, and you then wake up realizing you are late for something really important. One, you know someone is going to yell at you. You hit yourself and be all hard on yourself. You go "Damn it why did I miss this alarm". Just a bit worse, with a cop stopping you and making you feel dumb.

You could say whatever you want to say. Just keep in mind that you don't have to care about it, you can't care about everything that's posted. Like that Canadian actor that died. Or when some random actor died. Or something else. Other people go OMG nooo but you or I may be like "w/e still gonna go about my day". It's simple as that. (Except I care about this because it has to do with my mistake and "how could I let this happen" feeling)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
so i got curious as to how i acted 3 years ago when i signed up on this website and started to play mafia

*shudder*

Imagine how I feel

@B-2

BLOODY DIE!!!!!!!!

*shoots B-2*

Mod double posting. WTF?

And can everyone please stop it with the horse jokes?

I like the old stuff (from the 80's) so my favorite band is metallica.

DREAM METAL BAND (in my opinion):

Drummer- Les binks (judas preist)

Singer- Ozzy Osborne (black sabbath, himself)

Guitarist- Dave Mustaine (megadeth)

Bass- Cliff Burton (Metallica)
@swiss

Because he seems to be trying to get everyone to lynch me.

I love one piece.
How horrifying

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
arg

I was so into reading up about the box model

but now I got into reading that mafia game

and now I'm not in the mood for the box model

curse you mafia

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i have like 510mb worth of potential avatars that will never be

well, 510mb when zipped, as someone asked me to zip my picture folder

blegh

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ahhh, so you're uncaring towards your fellow man? Good! We start our world conquest with Australia. Vandie can join us to.

Also that dog man is too good not to steal.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
"But I can't do it. I can't even write that you're worth a measly $122 and because I can't write tha"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Glad the third time around I read up to that part, because that **** is super hype

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
I am scared about this tho

I'm gonna plead not guilty or no contest and explain my mistake etc

I just don't want the goddamn points

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I am scared about this tho

I'm gonna plead not guilty or no contest and explain my mistake etc

I just don't want the goddamn points
I dunno how it works where you live, but I know in michigan, you can pretty much always just "Admit fault, with an explanation." The judge will pretty much always be willing to waive the points, and just give you the fine, especially if your driving record is good. I imagine it's similar everywhere.

Don't plead "not guilty". You did the **** your ticket says you did, and if you plead "not guilty", it completely comes down to "your word vs the word of the police officer" and you will never win that battle. They will not be lenient on you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You usually have to do community service and/or take a driving class for the points to be waived and everything off your record though

Handorin

Smash Hero
You might take some sort of test, but it's not the test. It'll basically just see if you payed attention. Heck, I think one time he gave us the answers.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm trying to create some sort of strategy / adventure game crossover for dGames. Anybody who is interested in helping is welcome to contact me on Skype.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Today at work: A kid pooped in the slide of the McDonald's playplace. Like there was literally just this skid of **** on the top section of the slide. I had to clean it up with some degreaser and sanitizer and about 50 paper towels. Probably around 7 times I, a 5'10'' (that's about 178 cm for the nonAmericans) man, climbed through that playplace to retrieve more paper towels to dry up the sanitizer and degreaser puddles that formed at the bottom of the slide. Oh, and did I mention that the job involved wiping up poop?

Yesterday at work: In the males bathroom there was green poop all over the floor, and some of it on the wall. Luckily, one of the manager's cleaned that up, and all I had to do was mop afterwards.

The things I'll do for $7.90 an hour.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Today at work: A kid pooped in the slide of the McDonald's playplace. Like there was literally just this skid of **** on the top section of the slide. I had to clean it up with some degreaser and sanitizer and about 50 paper towels. Probably around 7 times I, a 5'10'' (that's about 178 cm for the nonAmericans) man, climbed through that playplace to retrieve more paper towels to dry up the sanitizer and degreaser puddles that formed at the bottom of the slide. Oh, and did I mention that the job involved wiping up poop?

Yesterday at work: In the males bathroom there was green poop all over the floor, and some of it on the wall. Luckily, one of the manager's cleaned that up, and all I had to do was mop afterwards.

Respect.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Was just in San Francisco, minimum wage there is $10.55 an hour. Crazy.
It would make sense considering the living expenses in the bay area and surrounding neighborhoods is normally insanely expensive also.

Also Dancer, I feel you I had some Panera horror stories, glad I'm only working their for some extra scrap now, my internship feels a helluva lot more like a "I could see myself working in this field" job then anything else thus far.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

<3

Also wow minimum wages are LOW. Damn.

Top Bottom