• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
BTW
I don't think most people know this but there is a brand of black guys that are into anime/Japanese stuff but are also pretty swag (solely for being black) too into rap and all that kind of stuff. Hard to explain but I don't think a lot of people realize how prevalent anime is among the black male culture. Well mostly shonen dbz naruto etc

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

Handorin

Smash Hero
I honestly never looked. It's for a friend who said he looked everywhere on the Internet.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I dunno where the hell he was looking, but failing to do an amazon search, or even a freaking google search, does not count as "looking everywhere on the internet" :rolleyes:

Like, where did he even look? lol

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
Guys it's SO ****ING HOT OUTSIDE AND TO TOP IT OFF NO AC IN CAR omg

the juice

it's so refreshing

SO GOOD

SO FRESH AND COLD AND ICY YUM

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Damn, get you. Sure is super awesome to have AC in my car though, real talk. I enjoy it very much. I usually try not to use it, to save gas, but man, it sure was sweet yesterday when I needed it. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, but not too warm, because I have AC.

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
It's like when I open the door of my car I suddenly feel a HEAT WAVE come out and I grunt URRRRGGHGHGHGFHGHHGHGGH as I have to step into THE INFERNO and I try to fan the door BUT IT DOES NOTHING and only ONE ****ING WINDOW WORKS, ONLY ONE. JEEZUS. AND I don't use any of those covers cept the wheel cover so... I'M CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCHED D:<

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
oh JEEZUS. You don't have functioning windows either?! Man, you just can't catch a break. Opening a window is a pretty futile proposition when you can't get some cross ventilation going.

I have like 5 functioning windows in my car. 4 regular ones, and a sunroof. It's pretty nice.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, having only one window open is the worst, even without the heat. It's messes with my ears. Pressure and helicopter sounds and all that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
no but seriously how did people do this before air conditioning

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
man jerkus are you feeling that michigan summer heat **** i walk outside and the humidity is dreadful i can't even mow the lawn or sit outside for five minutes

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It has beaten me, man. I sweat off ten pounds every time I go to work.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I got so hot I just had to take my pants off
good image
remembers is dude
not so good image

I know you think I'm insulting you or joking every time I think you're a girl, but it's not the case. I genuinely imagine you that way. Same for Kataefi. And sometimes Acrostic.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My understanding is that Kary finds it amusing when people mistake him for a female on the internet. I mean, he always uses female avatars, his name is a female name. It's not hard to make that assumption.

He kind of deliberately wants you to think he's female, just so he can correct you ;)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
ok, so I've basically been listening to this entire album for the last 24 hours. If you have any nostalgia for Final Fantasy VI, give it a listen. The stuff from the opera scene is pretty amazing. Like, imagine if Queen performed Aria di mezzo caratterre. Nice.

http://ff6.ocremix.org/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't think that's the case. If I recall, Kary is his actual name and he has probably been teased that it is a girl name all his life and so to him it is a joke that has long gotten old. (Though I've personally known only male Kary's. At least phonetically I don't know about the spelling.) And I think we just use female avatars because we like the characters and nothing more.

Top Bottom