• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Super VLA this Summer, possibly for even longer than that. This is actually...probably my final farewell.

People I will miss: Nabe, Circus, marshy, a little part of me will miss Swiss/Ryker/OS and a little bit of EE because it's hilarious bashing heads with them. Zen maybe because the way he plays and almost always ruins games. WTF happened to Vand/Kataefi? Oh yeah, almost forgot Acro.

People I won't miss: RR, Xonar, PJB. LOL.

Everyone else is probably cool and I'm just not remembering them off the top of my head since I'm busy af.
O-oh... okay...

I'll always remember you... s-senpai...

But actually come back for my Ace Attorney game, w****

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
inb4 bardull obsessively checking thread all summer for goodbye comments

inb4 bardull leaving for 2 weeks

inb4 must sleep

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
jerkus covered my youll be back post

minus the keelah selai thing. pretty sure thats some funky armenian dish. props jerkus i appreciate a well cultured person

but uh til then bard

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Super VLA this Summer, possibly for even longer than that. This is actually...probably my final farewell.

People I will miss: Nabe, Circus, marshy, a little part of me will miss Swiss/Ryker/OS and a little bit of EE because it's hilarious bashing heads with them. Zen maybe because the way he plays and almost always ruins games. WTF happened to Vand/Kataefi? Oh yeah, almost forgot Acro.

People I won't miss: RR, Xonar, PJB. LOL.

Everyone else is probably cool and I'm just not remembering them off the top of my head since I'm busy af.
Peace yo don't let the door hit you on the way out *chortle chortle chortle*

Nah but good luck and ****, see you later.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If my memory doesn't make me look like a *******, it's actually Quarian.
Yeah, I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect.

It doesn't even mean "goodbye," but sometimes it kind of feels like it's used that way.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I plan on replaying that game someday as the complete opposite style as my first run. (Male, Paragon, Infiltrator)

Female, Renegade, Vanguard sounds like fun.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
jerkus covered my youll be back post

minus the keelah selai thing. pretty sure thats some funky armenian dish. props jerkus i appreciate a well cultured person
If my memory doesn't make me look like a *******, it's actually Quarian.
Hey, I'll still try it. Food's food.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Yesterday I had skittles for the first time in a few months and I tasted one of the green ones and it was green apple instead of lime.

I never felt so betrayed in my whole life.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yesterday I had skittles for the first time in a few months and I tasted one of the green ones and it was green apple instead of lime.

I never felt so betrayed in my whole life.
they thought it was a good idea.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
wait you will miss me because I ruin mafia ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Dangan Ronpa Mafia coming soon to a private near you(?)

I'm just gauging possible interest.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I might not even run it, which is why I just wanted to get interest. I haven't even made a setup yet.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Im not gonna judge yet. Gonna estimate it to end up ~7.5/10. Possibly the best anime this season, but it's a reasonably weak season anyway.

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
Sometimes you just need to take a punch to the **** to enjoy the finer things in life.

sometimes you just got to *shotgun* your ****, before realizing that while you were trying to be clever with the phrase "**** your shotgun", you shot the **** out of your ****. Have a good life not having a ****. GG

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So there's this kid at my programming camp.

It's been 20+ hours of learning and the most he can do in C++ is "cout" (Not even "include" statements)

He thought monty python was a person

And he considers himself a hardcore gamer, yet he mostly plays flash games, looks up wikis for games that he doesn't own and has no intent of buying, and had never heard of steam before.

Ugggggh

Top Bottom