• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also my car wouldn't start so I just had to walk 14.6 miles home after getting my car towed.. hell yeah that ****in sucked.. my feet are legit bleeding and I think I might rather die haha

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
zen tricked me into liking one of his posts with his goddamn kevbro avatar :mad: :mad: :hulk: :mad088:

also kev wtf 14.6 miles... ever heard of a taxi dawg what kind of american are you even

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
why does ranmaru and zen have kevin's avatar **** outta hear with that nobody can copy kevin's swag

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh snap, I thought it was out of Kevin's character to be allergic to something. Good **** Ran
Hehe. We should all have the same avatar in a mafia game and just see what happens.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
also kev wtf 14.6 miles... ever heard of a taxi dawg what kind of american are you even
I didn't know the phone number to a taxi company and my phone was close to dying so i didn't want to risk losing my phone in case of emergency.

I mean in retrospect it was a terrible idea and like yeah whatever it sucked and today sucks worse but what are you going to do.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's possible to be allergic (or, at the least, show allergic symptoms) to pretty much anything; there was a woman who was diagnosed not too long ago with aquagenic urticaria, which is basically a painful reaction that occurs when water touches the skin. You'd think that this is essentially an impossibility considering a wide margin of our bodies are composed of water, and yet aquagenic urticaria exists nonetheless.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's possible to be allergic (or, at the least, show allergic symptoms) to pretty much anything; there was a women who was diagnosed not too long ago with aquagenic urticaria, which is basically a painful reaction that occurs when water touches the skin. You'd think that this is essentially an impossibility considering a wide margin of our bodies are composed of water, and yet aquagenic urticaria exists nonetheless.
my skin used to get irritated and eventually pained by the air
especially so by wind
and even water. showering was a drag.

sensitive skin woo
not really that bad anymore though, I grew out of it and I can be sexy and shirtless 24/7 now

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Privileged men of the world, I call upon you to b**** and moan about the rights we don't have against women while at the same time contributing to these unfairities (**** you red squiggly) by continuing to treat the female breed as if it were the 1600s!

Join me brothers!

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
July, if you want to survive here, you've got to find the biggest and most intimidating guy and knock him down so everyone knows not to fk with you.

Real life advice from prison.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Your twenty fourth birthday is coming out and you do your annual Scott Pilgrim check because you swore on your last birthday that you'd do everything possible to be as un-Scott Pilgrim like pathetic as possible...

God that's still me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your twenty fourth birthday is coming out and you do your annual Scott Pilgrim check because you swore on your last birthday that you'd do everything possible to be as un-Scott Pilgrim like pathetic as possible...

God that's still me.
I'd rather it be that it that is alright. :3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
D-Games! I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Blue and want to name Pokemon after people.

What's your favorite (386) Pokemon?

Can't do duplicates, so taken already:
Torchic (Partner), Eevee (Starter)

Ryker - Hitmonchan
Armor - Larvitar
Juu - Sandslash
Raziek - Absol
PJB - Medicham
Soup - Heracross or Gengar

Top Bottom