• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Everyone always thinks that phenomenon is unique to their home state, but it's like that for most of them, actually. The only places that don't deal with drastic weather changes also have to deal with earthquakes (i.e. california)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Everyone always thinks that phenomenon is unique to their home state, but it's like that for most of them, actually. The only places that don't deal with drastic weather changes also have to deal with earthquakes (i.e. california)
Florida has pretty stable weather patterns. From late spring to half way through fall the weather is consistently rainy, hot, and muggy. From late fall to early spring the temperature is a bit more erratic, as it can change from cool to warm pretty quickly, but nothing too drastic.

Plus we don't have to deal with earthquakes.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I hear that about michigan all the time, and while it's true, I don't doubt that it's true in a lot of places. Michigan isn't special cuz of it's weather, it's special cuz it's shaped like a mitten :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
You mean you don't go from 30 to 60 in the winter? Cause that happens just over the border in TN

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Really? Because you live in Alabama at the moment and we don't get drastic weather changes or have to deal with earthquakes. We just get hurricanes.
Yeah. Saturday was like 80s and I got a sunburn. Yesterday, my sunburn was constantly irritated by the jacket I had to wear.

But I wasn't even saying it was something that Alabama or Louisiana regularly experiences. I wasn't including AL in my head when I made the comment, but it does apply.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Will point out that in Rhode Island this morning I woke up to snow flurries, and just went for a run with the temperature hitting 58.

401 baby if you don't like the weather here just wait a minute!

On a side note sup supppp

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Weather is boring. Let's talk about something interesting like sex or drugs or rock and roll.

:059:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
At work the other day, I was singing Nirvana's In Bloom as I walked out to start going home, then some girl stopped me and said: Hey, isn't that song by Guns N' Roses ?

I looked at her, hoping she was kidding. She wasn't.

I immediately walked over to the lunch table and planted my face into it.

Also drugs are bad, don't do them kids.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

College isn't terrible when your on your co-operative work term.

Until the work runs dry and you end up spending 8 hours doing not much.

How are you besides college EE ? Can I assume that college being boner's means :

You've not slept in a while
Not eaten much or have lived off junk food and energy drinks
Are getting into or are just out of Exam hell.
Any sleep had was on couches / things that are not your bed.
Work load has shot up more than a rich junkie ?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
haha, implying I can do anything that's not college

nah I'm alright I guess been attempting to have a social life alongside it but it's just not working out

and yeah you can freely assume all of those things, Rake. It's like you had a camera in my pad it's so accurate.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Haha, yeah EE, college is a total [redacted] on [redacted] with a side of [redacted] sometimes. Totally worth it long run though.

Relationships in college are even more "fun" lol.

And It's accurate because I've been there *sage nod.

Social life can be hard but manageable if you can become a master of time management, which after enough college becomes natural.

My living room couch is my best friend. Crashed there after a good number of exams / 12 hour study sessions.

Top Bottom