• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Girl says: You should go to church to find a girlfriend.

I think: Yes I should.... :smirk: Maybe.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Who cares about Europe? Here in FreedomLand, we have time to discuss the nuances of animal friendships because everything is going wonderfully. We don't need some man to potentially save us, because there is nothing to be saved from.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Errybody in here ackin' like they care more about Europe than kitties and puppies being best friends.

Handorin

Smash Hero
We've been talking about the EU for the past 3-4 weeks in my German class. Some of it has been pretty boring. Tbh.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So my mom passed her old car down to me. Nice. Got new brakes and a wheel cover. Doing well. (It's a '94 Saturn SL2)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Those shall be your new nicknames:

Anomandaris_Rake: Aroma Dark Insane
Orboknown: Born on Wok
Private Joker Brown: Riverbank Power Jot
Sworddancer: A Crowd's Nerd
Washed Laundry: Always Hundred
Sephirots Masamune: A Misanthrope's Muse

Yes, I'm bored.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Guys, I'll start an improved rerun of my Pokemon Adventure game this year.

* It will be played on Skype, not Aim or forum.
* It's generally going to be newbie friendly - the immersion into the adventure is more important than it being challenging
* You can still have a challenging story though, if you wish. Just be aware that you're not really going to "beat" anybody
* If you're not a big fan of Pokemon but still like to play an aGame, we can easily arrange something that works out

Shoot me a PM or a Skype message if you're interested!

Beep

Top Bottom