• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh yeah. For some unknown reason I was supposed to look around four times at an intersection (stop sign) or when turning from some junction or from coming from a lot to the street. So I would look left, right, left, and then right. (But then left again to be sure) It was funny. When I was doing lessons, there was a girl behind me, who was like "Lol you look like you are head banging y u doo dat" and the person teaching me was like "Don't listen to her Carlos you gonna pass dis test!".

I had to keep my hands on the wheel at all times

Yellow light = Red light for the instructor

Always had to stay behind the white line

couldn't touch the bicycle lane or I'd insta fail LOL

right over left

After doing the signals which almost tripped me up she had me go around and take a right and another right and then go up there. She said that all in one go. I already knew what I had to do though.

But, here is the tricky part. I have to put on my left turn signal, and then gear. I put on my left turn signal to get into my lane from the right where the starting point was. Then I would put on my right turn signal.

I always had to follow the 4 second rule. Meaning, I have to see the whole back of the car and the tires. (No tailgaiting)

Another thing, as soon as they said "ok take a left turn at this stop sign" you had to put on the signal immediately.

20 was the speed limit for bad weather, 25 for good weather. Yet, there was no chance to get up to 25 because you wouldn't be able to break in time for the BEFORE THE WHITE LINE stops. Lol. I was barely at 20.

Always go slow with parking and turns. You are allowed to do that. Don't be in a rush.

**** like that. I think the rest was just to memorize the 8 steps to parallel parking. (I studied them)

EDIT: Forgot about 'check your mirrors' but it's an obvious one but it is something you can forget. Don't forget your seat belt and ****. I tried just doing everything like that when I was driving with my mom while my sis is still using one hand and i'm telling her she should try to do it as if she was doing it in the test so that she has it like... on instinct.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The Driving instructor's immediate response to when I finished the test (and here I am going OH NOES I failed cuz I forgot to leave my hand on the wheel), was:

"Who taught you how to drive?"

I was like "Nigel" (Funny story... Nigel is a girl xD I was expecting a guy, and she gets angry when I mess up in lessons I'm like K D: )

Instructor is like "Who?? (gives this wow who taught you how to drive? look) You did very well"

"K come in to get your license"

Plus she was pretty nice.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And yeah. My lessons were the opposite of what you had and is kinda what I wanted, but I got to pass the test with flying colors (I don't even know what my grade was, that's how ****in' good I did xD ). It's easy to drive straight. Harder to turn and then harder to park. So I don't need any further instruction.

I tried the half-way wheel thing for turning but that ****ed me up and got me yelled at xD I realized that **** didn't matter and I just turned it just enough instead **** half way.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I was feeling the pressure because I was waiting for the instructor and just wanted to get the test over with and then she came and I was like OH HERE IT GOES but I would have FUQQED up if I made myself more nervous xD

**** YEAH ITS DONE.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So now. You have seen me release all this pent up energy since I was 15 FIFTEEN MAN. I had my permit down in florida took the driving test without driving lessons cuz my birth cirtificate was all the way the **** up in Rhode Island and it took forever to get down to Florida and moved here and had to get the damn thing all over again and do this damn test. I'm now mother****in 23. TWENTY THREE

MISS SHIN *** PLEET

So now. I am gonna sleep. Or maybe reflect on the next big thing. Job? Better health/body? WHAT ELSE IS THERE? (After Job/health/body I'd prolly just live life to the fullest and play LoL and eat cheetos and smoke weed and drink beer and bears and laugh and live with PJB Swords and others)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't want to forget:

Elizabeth Moss looks like the FEMALE VERSION of Will Forte! xD

Maybe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
http://www.yourworldoftext.com/dgames

been playing around with it cuz I was bored

feel free to make links around the world and ****. I can even make ppl members there in case you guys get paranoid the world gets destroyed by randoms

goin to sleep

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
When I did driver's my instructor set up metal poles.

Also I had my first and last beer last night. It tasted so bad and it probably didn't help I chugged it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's not an acquired taste. It will taste like **** no matter how many times you drink it. People just learn to block out the taste psychologically even though it physically tastes like ****.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No man, I like the way it tastes. You just gotta drink the right beer. Like, people always drink bud light and miller light and **** and wonder why beer tastes like crap. I drink Sam Adams, and it's delicious. And if I'm partying and chugging beers, I drink Coors Light (cuz dark beer is not to be chugged) Those are just my preferences. All beer is not made equal, you gotta find what you like.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hear Canadian beer just poops on your ****ty American beer.

Wouldn't know, personally, I don't drink. Only had one shot of Spiced Rum on New Year's Eve to humor my friends and it tasted awful because we didn't mix it with anything, lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
you could always go for the girly apple martini or throw some sprite in it

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also I had my first and last beer last night. It tasted so bad and it probably didn't help I chugged it.
Not that you ever have to have another beer as long as you live, because you certainly don't, but it's worth noting that almost no one actually likes the first beer they drink. Nabe is right about it being an acquired taste and PJB is certainly right about finding the right beer, which means you may not actually enjoy your first several dozen beers, depending upon how many times you continue to try to make do with ****ty ones (PBR will never not taste like somehow expired water).

But like I said, you don't have to like beer. You would be in perfectly respectable company.

Well, not all that respectable actually. But he won my heart. And anyway, you can be the rebel who drinks hard lemonade or cider maybe. And if anyone gives you **** for it, you can just tell them you're gluten-intolerant. And they will accept this because they probably don't even know what gluten is (hell, I don't even really know what it is).

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Everybody has drinks of their own.
It's not an acquired taste. It will taste like **** no matter how many times you drink it. People just learn to block out the taste psychologically even though it physically tastes like ****.
Except not really in the slightest. :) My dark right now has hints of cherry and oak with a beautiful aftertaste. I'm sorry you don't like beer, but not everyone can like everything. Ohwell.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Good Guy Ran drinks milk to keep his bones strong and drives all his drunken friends home safely with his new license.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Everybody has drinks of their own.

Except not really in the slightest. :) My dark right now has hints of cherry and oak with a beautiful aftertaste. I'm sorry you don't like beer, but not everyone can like everything. Ohwell.
No I'm right. Beer is completely illogical. Now wine on the other hand.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Scrubs is a fantastic show

And I have never been able to enjoy a glass of wine. I've tolerated white wine before, but all red wine just tastes like communion wine to me. I thought it was gross when I took communion as a kid, and I think it's gross now.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Drones?
Crazy America.
Fixed.

The fact that this conversation transitioned lucidly from driving to alcohol scares me.

Also, drinking is totes worth it if you're drinking for free for flashing those lovely lady bitties. But it's not worth the cost if you're drinking it at a sporting event, a restaurant, or nearly any other venue that wouldn't encourage drinking alone at home. And there is the no good reason to drink alone at home, unless you need a depressant to take the edge off. If you're on edge when you're at home, then there are serious issues that need to be addressed that the alcohol cannot and should not be covering.

I don't know what type of bank you guys are making, but the last thing on my mind is to blow off any part of my paycheck to develop a more sophisticated beer taste. This is ironic considering the reason why I'm such a stiff is because I'm saving up for a new car.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
[joke about drivers under the influence of alcohol not being so lucid and often coming to abrupt, unexpected stops]

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Dark Horse, I'm daisuki for Tom Waits. Of which my appreciation is matched by seasons I, II, and V of The Wire.

Top Bottom