• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
If you want an alcoholic drink that involves milk, it's got to be a Colorado bulldog. :gova:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Tea with whisky is pretty swag.

Also my FF7 cast names, with some Dgames input into this and some things from another site I go to.

Cloud - Zero
Tifa - Tifa
Barret - Marshy
Aeris - Deadgirl
Red XIII - Red Ryu
Yuffie - Sakura
Cid - Ryker
Vincent - Raziek
Cat Sith - Acrostic

I went half and half with this.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
lol, really, tifa is just tifa?

I mean, I find it difficult to rename her too, but when you're going with DGamers for names, and you went with "deadgirl" for aerith, logic dictates that tifa (the only remaining female cast member) be named July (the only female dgamer)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
When I mean half and half I mean I split it up with this other site.

Everyone there is doing a mass FF7 run through and we split names up half and half with our picks and mass agreement, the input I got was. I had to be Red XIII because I'm a furry, lawl, Cloud Zero because....idk a lot of people just told me to make that. Tifa stayed Tifa because I told people she is my favorite in this game so she stayed the same. Deadgirl was the joke name that is classy. Yuffie was due too people making the joke of, lol anime character names and gave me Naruto for ninjas. So I said ok Sakura it is.

Rest I got to pick so I just went with Dgame people.

Barret was gonna be Marshy or Evil Eye. Well Zen could fit in this spot, but is he someone who would go a shooting gun ho?
Vincent was a few picks but people in skype chat told me Raziek has a thing for Vincent so I said sure.
Cid had to be Ryker, fits too well.
Cat Sith was kinda hard, but I thought Acro would fit it. Swiss was a runner up but this wasn't evil enough of a character to be Swiss.

If I did pick Dgame people for the others.

Cloud would have been Orbo no questions asked. Possible Laundry but still hard to contend with Orbo.
Tifa, July would have been a good pick. Otherwise not sure.
Aeris...got nothing here. Probs would have liked Deadgirl for kicks.
Red XIII....yeah would have been me again lol.
Yuffie, probs between Kantrip, J, and Rockin. Just a goofy personality.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I actually hadn't thought "lol, furry lucario main, of course he's the animal character"

I only thought as far as "Red Ryu, Red XIII. Red, makes sense."

I guess it works doubly well then!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Everybody has drinks of their own.

Except not really in the slightest. :) My dark right now has hints of cherry and oak with a beautiful aftertaste. I'm sorry you don't like beer, but not everyone can like everything. Ohwell.
Okay, as a nonalcoholic, I have to ask: What does it mean for something to have "hints of oak?" I've seen that word used before to describe alcohol, but I have no idea what it really means. What does oak taste like? Where can I buy some oak flavored soda? Why does it sound appetizing when logically having anyone describe a drink as "tasting like a tree" should make said drink off-putting?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
lol, really, tifa is just tifa?

I mean, I find it difficult to rename her too, but when you're going with DGamers for names, and you went with "deadgirl" for aerith, logic dictates that tifa (the only remaining female cast member) be named July (the only female dgamer)
It appears someone doesn't know about juggies.

RR features me in a game with Marshy, Ryker, and Raziek. RR insinuates that I'm eviler than Swiss. All these compliments. I'm so flattered that I'm blushing irl.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Okay, as a nonalcoholic, I have to ask: What does it mean for something to have "hints of oak?" I've seen that word used before to describe alcohol, but I have no idea what it really means. What does oak taste like? Where can I buy some oak flavored soda? Why does it sound appetizing when logically having anyone describe a drink as "tasting like a tree" should make said drink off-putting?
Most alcohol, like various liquors and wines, are considered better with age. Generally, these are aged in barrels. Wooden barrels, possibly made of oak. They even burn the inside of the barrel, slightly, like they're cooking it. It releases some of the flavor, I guess. Something "tasting like wood" isn't necessarily why it's appealing, but it's the fact that it's a "hint" that makes it appealing. Like, you wouldn't want your steak to "taste like smoke", but when it's properly cooked, and has that slight hint of smokey flavor? Man, that's good eating. It still tastes like steak, but it's got a little extra something to it.

I can try to make it even simpler. You wouldn't want to just eat ketchup (or maybe you would? I've seen people do it.), but on a burger? Yea, I'll put ketchup on my burger. It's a good flavor, as long as it goes with something else. Drinking wine, and appreciating the subtle oakey flavor, isn't really much different than that.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
When I played Earthbound, I named Ness after marshy, and named his favorite thing as Hardbody.

It was a great experience.

Paula was J.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Guys, I'll start an improved rerun of my Pokemon Adventure game this year.

* It will be played on Skype, not Aim or forum.
* It's generally going to be newbie friendly - the immersion into the adventure is more important than it being challenging
* You can still have a challenging story though, if you wish. Just be aware that you're not really going to "beat" anybody
* If you're not a big fan of Pokemon but still like to play an aGame, we can easily arrange something that works out

Shoot me a PM or a Skype message if you're interested!

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I personally prefer G&T and wine over beer though I won't say no to a good beer at the right time.

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Tea with whisky is pretty swag.

Also my FF7 cast names, with some Dgames input into this and some things from another site I go to.

Cloud - Zero
Tifa - Tifa
Barret - Marshy
Aeris - Deadgirl
Red XIII - Red Ryu
Yuffie - Sakura
Cid - Ryker
Vincent - Raziek
Cat Sith - Acrostic

I went half and half with this.
I approve. :D

My list, if I ever get back to finishing my FFVII file:

Cloud - Ryker
Tifa - Stew-chan
Barret - Juicy (aka Juushichi)
Aeris - I..... can't remember what I named her. May have been Sona?
Red XIII - Red Ryu
Yuffie - Forgets.
Cid - Also forgets.
Vincent - Raziek
Cat Sith - Forgets.

I didn't get that far in, so I don't remember what I was going to name everyone.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Naming Barret anything other than Mr. T just seems like a wasted opportunity. I especially like it when Aeris calls him "Mr. Mr. T", and he's all "what's this 'Mr. Mr. T' nonsense? That dun' sound right!"

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Tifa, July would have been a good pick. Otherwise not sure.
I will take the responsibility of having large breasts off your hands, Ryu. It's a heavy burden, but I'm up to the task.

Xonar you snarky ***** if you want to fight we can do that right now gurl.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As funny and fitting as it was, it was a blatant censor dodge. I just poked him on Skype to change it.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I wasn't complaining about you doing your job Raz. I know you're the local dgames guardian for all the stuff marshy doesn't do

Top Bottom