• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Got a violation in epicmafia for game related suicide.

Did not give a single **** after this one guy insults this one lady pretty badly. Instant nope.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
epicmafia takes their games very seriously

lol just kidding just grudge lynch anyone you want

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Boston is having a run on Sunday and I'm definitely going into that one. Should be a lot of fun and a bunch of us are making shirts that say "Can't stop our shine" and on the back we're throwing hashtags I think I'm gonna rock #DGames and never elaborate on it haha.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
BSL I liked your post because your signature is awesome just wanted to say that

and lol, EM. Man. Even when you get a 'serious' game of EM going it's almost always awful. I can't count the number of times I've pinned scum and laid it out in a typical EE fashion and yet had people actually entertain what the other guy had to say at length even though the guy was clearly getting jumpy and trying to spam the chat to drown out my actual points, all the while OMGUSing furiously and saying nothing of substance.

With that said it was pretty damn sexy to be on the other side of that fence but I'd still look at the one or two townies that has their **** together and no one's listening to with my most extensive pity and sympathies

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
they probably would try and lynch EE because he talks a lot and is being logical, only scum does that in epicmafialand

a good townie sheeps the clear and says nothing of importance all game nor elaborate on reads

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
BSL I liked your post because your signature is awesome just wanted to say that

and lol, EM. Man. Even when you get a 'serious' game of EM going it's almost always awful. I can't count the number of times I've pinned scum and laid it out in a typical EE fashion and yet had people actually entertain what the other guy had to say at length even though the guy was clearly getting jumpy and trying to spam the chat to drown out my actual points, all the while OMGUSing furiously and saying nothing of substance.

With that said it was pretty damn sexy to be on the other side of that fence but I'd still look at the one or two townies that has their **** together and no one's listening to with my most extensive pity and sympathies
I wouldn't mind viewing these chats haha

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
my old account got eaten during one of their many dumb upgrades, so I think those games are lost. Also, epic hydra @ orbo and PJB. Makes me want to make a No Johns (as in William J. Johns) hydra with somebody to hound you with

And heh fwiw I think I won most of those arguments but it was just always 900% harder than it ever had any right to be. Scummy McScumpants would be over there just throwing out blanket statements and mudslinging and other BS, pawning of ML's they pushed, stuff like that and I'd be rebutting it as concisely and completely as possible while Scumface is blatantly trying to spam my points out of sight, then john Q ******'s all "I dunno guys I think EE is trying a little TOO HARD here" and Jane Q ******'s all "john Q ****** is clear we should probably listen to them". In the end whether I'd win or lose the argument it'd be by a matter of one or two votes. So bad, mang, so bad.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
my old account got eaten during one of their many dumb upgrades, so I think those games are lost. Also, epic hydra @ orbo and PJB. Makes me want to make a No Johns (as in William J. Johns) hydra with somebody to hound you with

And heh fwiw I think I won most of those arguments but it was just always 900% harder than it ever had any right to be. Scummy McScumpants would be over there just throwing out blanket statements and mudslinging and other BS, pawning of ML's they pushed, stuff like that and I'd be rebutting it as concisely and completely as possible while Scumface is blatantly trying to spam my points out of sight, then john Q ******'s all "I dunno guys I think EE is trying a little TOO HARD here" and Jane Q ******'s all "john Q ****** is clear we should probably listen to them". In the end whether I'd win or lose the argument it'd be by a matter of one or two votes. So bad, mang, so bad.
EE I wouldn't mind doing this.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I swear if anyone says anything about that game I'm gonna punch them through the internet. I haven't gotten to play it yet. It's sitting next to my Xbox as I type this.

But I'm glad you like it Rake and I'm sure you're one of the good ones carry on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I swear if anyone says anything about that game I'm gonna punch them through the internet. I haven't gotten to play it yet. It's sitting next to my Xbox as I type this.

But I'm glad you like it Rake and I'm sure you're one of the good ones carry on.
You should play it NOW to guard yourself from possible spoilers. You never know. People spoil thing so easily on youtube comments.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I fear that Vinyl. and Xonar are gradually starting to merge inside my grey matter into one single entity. Maybe it's just me & my brain, after all, the similarities are only graphic. And then that striking realization when you realize, they are coming to assimilate you next into their cat-eared oneechan fetish.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What wolf god is it and more importantly is the god japanese?

cuz like I mean, it may be a premedievel wolf god but the stylized anime catgirl fetish look of the image doesn't seem necessary to convey mythology and in fact detracts from it by looking like reg'lar old dumb popular culture. also if it's not a real mythological character and just a mythological character they made up for an anime then you're dumb and your butt smells like Acro (that's bad!)

and also in that case acro would be right. Ha, hoisted by your own petard by someone who smells like your butt! How does it feel???

Top Bottom