• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I only like the first part if the chorus ("we've come to far...to the stars"). Aside from that part, I prefer just the instrumental, which is essentially that 15 second clip they released looped. Which I've listened to for countless hours already.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
like everytime you get the urge to play EM just go for a jog or lift some weights, or text that one girl you're working on, or anything. Of all the internet timesinks that I once enjoyed there isn't a single one I am happier to have purged

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Guys.

Turns out, when you are a large white man. You can do the submarine, the sprinkler, the lawnmower, the air *** slap, hell almost any terrible dance moves you have and sober / non sober hot chicks will still dance with ya and enjoy it. And grind on ya. Grinding back is another story though.

/real life stories from Rake

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Guys.

Turns out, when you are a large white man. You can do the submarine, the sprinkler, the lawnmower, the air *** slap, hell almost any terrible dance moves you have and sober / non sober hot chicks will still dance with ya and enjoy it. And grind on ya. Grinding back is another story though.

/real life stories from Rake
I bet if you didn't put spaces before punctuation marks, they'd be even easier to get.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
like everytime you get the urge to play EM just go for a jog or lift some weights, or text that one girl you're working on, or anything. Of all the internet timesinks that I once enjoyed there isn't a single one I am happier to have purged
Tell me your secrets.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Yes there is, that is the whole reason for punctuation. <- Read this line out-loud, following punctuation.

you wouldnt talk like this in a real conversation without stopping for no reason because it would sound like you're a ranting lunatic and you would probably run out of breath <- Read this line out-loud without stopping.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
what are you talking about soup this is how i talk don't discriminate against my people we are a proud and cultured one

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Jesus christ soup, it's 2013 and you're still complaining about epicmafia.

Redacted, he's just commenting. Vinyl. / RR were the ones who brought it up.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
yeah what about it
It's obvious that RR is pointing out the flaws of training lobby to critique epicmafia. It is basically the equivalent of taking the tutorial section alone of any video game and using that to critique the game as a whole. I don't vouch for the site, however he is being disingenuous. Expecting a good game in training lobby is counter intuitive to the mechanism of the lobby itself. Not to mention that pointing out the short comings of the site on mechanics alone is like stating Cruella de Vil is physically repulsive. It misses the inner ugliness of the community which is not an inability for training lobby players (new players/cheaters/game throwers) to express ignorance of mylo/lylo but the fact that there is a pervasive apathy and absolute indifference to care about winning or an innate stubborn belief that their arbitrary list of superficial actions will always lead them to find scum, regardless of context. This is a common motif that comes across in EE's comments as the town being unreceptive to his arguments shows that there is a sense of immediate rejection on the part of the community to dispel their innate bias and attempt to treat the game on a more objective and analytical level.

As for my response, it has absolutely nothing to do with your quote. Much like the relevance of your question after I discarded the statement because it was incorrect.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
That wasn't a complaint about the game play, that was a complaint about a douche*** disrespecting a female player for no reason.
The fact that it happened in-game though could have given you information on whether you thought they were partners or not. At the same times, it is entirely possible that using such an interaction wouldn't yield you appropriate information to make that call. And in that case, I would just pass on that until I find something else that might trigger a linked thought process. But I would never GRS. Why would you suicide? Do you think that you actually helped her? I legitimately think that you passed on an interesting game that could have developed you further as a player. But then again doing something like that would be something I would expect from you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The fact that it happened in-game though could have given you information on whether you thought they were partners or not. At the same times, it is entirely possible that using such an interaction wouldn't yield you appropriate information to make that call. And in that case, I would just pass on that until I find something else that might trigger a linked thought process. But I would never GRS. Why would you suicide? Do you think that you actually helped her? I legitimately think that you passed on an interesting game that could have developed you further as a player. But then again doing something like that would be something I would expect from you.
The woman who was insulted was my mafia partner. The fact that the guy suddenly insults her out of nowhere was never a part of the game and tries to make a tantrum out of it.

Hence the suicide.

Top Bottom