• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
There's like a billion problems you could try to fix. Pick one and start there?

Economy? Constantly at war? Human rights issues? (Gay marriage, **** culture, etc), Guantanamo bay? Rampant partisanship? Bigotry? Fox News?

There's plenty of choices.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Being president is a funny thing. On campaign year you're signing legislation to hold Congress accountable for not using internal information for insider trading and personal profit. And after re-election, you're removing all form of mandatory transparency that was required from Congress within the bill you yourself had signed.

Being president is a funny thing. You have to regularly denounce China for artificially manipulating their economy to keep their Yuan below market level. But you go back to the office and read the financial report from Ben that China just made of a massive purchase of US bond holdings and Treasury notes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks guys, I'll think about those topics and try to start from there.

I will say I would hold my cards as a president because I would expirement with it to see what change I can do to the country if possible.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And the next year, you're removing all form of transparency from the bill you had signed.
Acrostic, can you elaborate on this? This is interesting. : D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Don't forget Canadians.

Although it's hard not to; they blend so seamlessly into the Great White background.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you don't like coffee, then me and you can't be friends anymore.
It tastes bad. What else can I say. I drank it only for it's 'keep me up' abilities. First time I actually committed to drinking it all the way through. I also didn't use sugar just cuz.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You guys remember that episode of Dexter's Laboratory?

It applies here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys remember that episode of Dexter's Laboratory?

It applies here.
I don't know which topic you are referring to but...

my eyes HURT from these allergies... They were so itchy a second ago... ;-; owwiee

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also wish I could take a benedryl but it'll make me sleepy EVEN IF it says non-drowsy... they LIE.

I have to do this exit loan thingy and then a ENTRANCE loan for the University I'm transferring to

I JUST WANT TO READ THE NARUTO MANGA

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Orb how old are you?

Coffee is God sent. It's like motivation in a cup. In matter of fact, I might just get me a customs mug with the words "Today's ****s." on it.
Today never usually sucks. What SUCKS is the actual getting up and having to leave my bed. THAT sucks. That's why I needs da coffee.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I had a suspicion that Orbo didn't like coffee due to his young age, but I guess I was wrong. I've been drinking coffee since I was 10 (although back then it was more milk than coffee), so a two year difference is negligible.

In other news, took my macroeconomics final today. Got a B on it, which is a bit disappointing but I'll take it. I'm just glad that I can actually say now that I somewhat understand economics. ^.^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had a suspicion that Orbo didn't like coffee due to his young age, but I guess I was wrong. I've been drinking coffee since I was 10 (although back then it was more milk than coffee), so a two year difference is negligible.

In other news, took my macroeconomics final today. Got a B on it, which is a bit disappointing but I'll take it. I'm just glad that I can actually say now that I somewhat understand economics. ^.^
Do you actually like the taste? :s

Glad you passed tho. I most likely got around an A and if I did terrible a B. I didn't NOT sleep for nothin you know.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
congrats swords.

my co op at the DND ends on tuesday. then i go back to washing cars for minimum wage :/ till August-ish when i get into my last semester in college ^.^

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh that was season 3 wasn't it? ;-;
Maybe?

The only method I have for distinguishing chronology of DexLab episodes is art style. It's like the episode above for a while, then it gets weird and artsy and the episodes get worse.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Beer argument, but for coffee, sort of.

The only reason I don't drink coffee is because it gives me heartburn.

And because I'm brimming with so much natural, youthful vitality that putting coffee in me is like feeding spinach to Superman. If I can already punch through concrete, what do I need the Popeye arms for?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
It tastes bad. What else can I say. I drank it only for it's 'keep me up' abilities. First time I actually committed to drinking it all the way through. I also didn't use sugar just cuz.
Ninja'd me Ran.

I GUESS if you're not used to it then it can taste bad. When I was a child I disliked coffee that wasn't saturated with milk and sugar. Now though I've grown quite accustomed to the taste, and I actually dislike it more when coffee is too sweet. I still put sugar and cream in, though, just in a very small ratio compared to the amount of actual coffee I'm drinking.

What I really enjoy about coffee is how customizable the flavor is. Too bitter? Put some extra sugar and cream in. Too sweet? Use less. Want a specific flavor? They probably have that. Like, taste really isn't that much of an issue with coffee now and days. Why do you think all those dirty indie kids like it so much?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I've never gotten sick from drinking beer though. Coffee actually makes me feel nauseous. I get nauseous from drinking too much mountain dew though. Caffeine is not something my body has a use for.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe?

The only method I have for distinguishing chronology of DexLab episodes is art style. It's like the episode above for a while, then it gets weird and artsy and the episodes get worse.
It's hard to tell without context of the rest of the episode. It would usually be filler-y like that segment, the art style was a bit different after seeing the house. I obviously was sad about season 3 being so... unimaginitive or like... left alone but I TOTALLY forgive them because at the time they were focusing on Samurai Jack.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Mt dew is probably 29 % of my bloodstream by now.

Also stone temple pilots cover off zeppelin's dancing days just came on the radio

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ninja'd me Ran.

I GUESS if you're not used to it then it can taste bad. When I was a child I disliked coffee that wasn't saturated with milk and sugar. Now though I've grown quite accustomed to the taste, and I actually dislike it more when coffee is too sweet. I still put sugar and cream in, though, just in a very small ratio compared to the amount of actual coffee I'm drinking.

What I really enjoy about coffee is how customizable the flavor is. Too bitter? Put some extra sugar and cream in. Too sweet? Use less. Want a specific flavor? They probably have that. Like, taste really isn't that much of an issue with coffee now and days. Why do you think all those dirty indie kids like it so much?
This is the one I had:

It tasted worse than medicine to me. It like... tastes chalky but even WORSE than that you know it's hard to explain and I wish I could have a coffee that TASTES good I do know of the indie starbucks kids that are all hip and the hop with all the coffee but I don't understand it because I make this face every ****ing time I sip the coffee out of a SMALL tea cup and I keep asking myself why I'm making myself suffer but remember I have work to do and haven't slept at all

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is probably a more accurate picture I don't even KNOW if those are beans lol

Top Bottom